Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby bellini » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:23 pm

bellini79 wrote:
heY guys I have these two kiddos that I don't connect wit very well and I'm looking to trade them !

please offer any Kal I'd even be up for trading them both for one ! I just don't want them to sit and rot,,
hmu !!

thanks guys !

@Lordren gl getting him mates !!
@Squeeze I love your hawke aaa
@plantfood oh my heck I remember her batch I'll enter for that comp aaa
@Hellyboo I'll Pm you later aAA
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Streaming some personal art, and possibly taking some requests for pixel icons. Just need to destress, tomorrow I'll be streaming more growths and a nursery batch! <3
https://join.me/johnsnuhhh

Will be streaming late tonight, till 1 am
(Sidenote: pms will be slow for a bit)

Code: Select all
@ bellini79 - Good luck with trading those two beans eep, I hope you find good offers!
@ lordren - Hecc, Felix is so fancy <3 If you don't manage to find anyone, feel free to pm me! ; o ; I have quite a bit of single pringles and I'd be up for some headcanoning!
@ Squeeze - Oml congrats on the growths, they're so stunning! It's nice to see Hawke boy all grown up!
@ plantfood - Good luck with your readoption, I hope you get stunning entries! And good luck with your growths as well ^v^
@ HellyBoo - Good luck on finding everything you need bb! <33 I hope it all goes well!

Also opening up growths with the base price of $2.00 USD/200 DA points - $8's or 800 points depending on complexity/edits!
Here are examples of my work: (click for full view)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
(I have plenty more growth examples if needed too)
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:57 pm

Replies wrote:@Akemi-chan- Wish I could join the stream, and hope you have fun! Also beautiful growths. <3
@bellini79- Good luck finding a trade for a Kal you can connect with!
@lordren- Aww he's gorgeous, and sounds so neat, good luck finding a partner for him!
@Squeeze- Those pre-growths are beautiful, and good luck finding relationships for your kals. :)
@plantfood- What a beautiful Kal up for readoption! Good luck finding growths for your kits, and good trades for some kals you connect with better.

Hi guys! Here to introduce my newest kal Agni!

He's perfect, and beautiful, and I love him. He also inspired a really neat idea for an au all my current kals would fit into perfectly, and I'm looking forward to getting the chance to jot it all down. He's a friendly, incredibly stubborn kal, who believes in finishing what you start no matter what.

All my kals are also still open for relationships. It's not number 1 priority right now, but I'd love to find some friends, enemies, mates, etc for them. :)

Aaaand have a quick WIP of a piece I'm working on of all three of my babs together to use as kind of a header in the kal storage lol. Experimenting with more "chibi"-ish proportions.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Hello hello!! Long time no see amirite?? I’ve been trying to get better I swear. So how are y’all?? How’s school going?? I hope it’s not too stressful yet!! Are you guys ready for Halloween?? I most certainly am oh my god

So hopefully this isn’t gonna be too long, but I just wanted to introduce some new kals!! Three, technically, to be exact!

So the first lil bean is leroi, he’s such a babe and he loves his papas very much. I’ve been doodling him with his daddy Roswell and god I love them. I’m gonna see if I can rp his personality out with his brother and other dad, but we’ll see how that goes!! He’s a soft bean who bruises easily but he’s got a big heart tbh

the next little beans are Yves and Laurent and I’ve been waiting literally forever for them tbh. You can read more about them here. I’ve meant to add more stuff I had on them but I haven’t whoops

And, last but not least, meet my lil angel boy! I don’t have a name for him yet cause I’m lookin for the perfect one, but angelic name suggestions would be really helpful!! I’m thinking he’s gonna be in an au for higherup Angelica, but probably doesn’t do his duty and he’s left on the bottom of the pedastool. He’s rich   though and probably surrounds himself in lavish things. Hella gay, but doesn’t let anyone know unless he takes them home or somethin. But yeah, his au isn’t as developed yet, but it’s getting there!!

Alright now I’ve gotten that out of the way, I’m searching for romance! basil is my absolute top priority right now, only cause he needs some lovin in his life to make him happy again. Gonna be a rocky road tbh. I need someone that’ll rp/hc with me frequently tbh and they must be male and in a medieval setting!! You can find more info on basil here. Any rank, position or whatever is a okay with me, but basil is a king!!

Sorry this is so long lmao but all my kals are open for relations, ask for romantic! all I ask is that for romance, romping and/or hcing are a must! I have a discord and a Skype, just HMU if you’re interested!!

Anyways, I think that’s it!! You guys have a lovely night!! Don’t forget that homework if you have any, and don’t forget to smile!! I heard it helps with things like sadness and stress!! Hydrate yourselves and don’t forget, stay rad!!

Code: Select all
    epiale- congrats dude!! That art is too cute too omg
    Akemi chan- gl on getting growths!! Also have fun on your stream!! I’d join but it’s like 12:01 and I gotta sleep
    Bellini79- good luck trading your kals!! I love that top dude omg. I hope you find them great owners
    Lordren- oh noes :-( poor bb Felix. My offer still stands from last time!!
    Squeeze- they are so big!! Congrats!! They are very cute
    Plantfood- good luck with the readoption!! Also that lil starry bab is so pretty omg. Good luck getting your growths!! I can’t wait to see them big. And also, good luck rehoming the lil beans!!
    Hellyboo- I may pm you maybe?  But if not, good luck getting rps!!
    Nev- sorry to see you go, but good luck finding them owners!
    Ocean plumeria- wow I love seeing all these kits grown!! Good luck finding an ooc you like!!
    Smol birb- first off, I love your username omg. But ahhh!! Congrats on the ru!! I can’t wait to see them!! Congrats on your first kal too!! I love seeing non owners become owners!! Congrats again!!
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:17 pm

hey there, just a quick one before i go to bed, too lazy to snatch my format-- i'll be gifting a weight edit to someone, just shoot me a pm and i'll respond in the morning! i dunno, through in who you'd use it on for fun

reps.
@cyborgishly - some really cute kals! they have nice soft lines, and the double head is a trait to die for these days! also i love the rings on the last guy, super cute!
@boss. - that was a rocking stream bro, i did nothing all day, i love you man.
@bellini79 - really hope you find a trade you're looking for! first guy is pretty punk-rock kind of cute, love the chain accessories!
Last edited by jianwai on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Andre » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:01 pm

@cyborgishly - those kits are cute, congratulations
    @hanzo. - will pm you assuming it isn't first come first serve
    @epiale - agni is a hot potato, nice! gl finding relationships

hi so

looking for a female mate or breeding partner for anthony here. Strongly prefer kalons with glow as he has the trait, and kalons with colors / designs / style that'll pair well with him. Will look into male partners however in that case it will not be in-character. But I'm down to do casual head-canoning and IC if it's either a single breeding or permanent mate-ship with a girl kalon!
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:11 pm

━━━( WHAT'S NEW )━━━━━━━━━━━━

had a loooooooooong stream. like i'm not even
      sure how often i got up kinda long stream but we got some awesome
      stuff completed today which i'm super happy about to say the least!
      my new method of arting is the first picture as well as a tryout!

introductions are in order! i purchased high noon's myo ticket and
      spent the day with hanzo. who (along with artemis;) are now my
      new bff's and i will spoil them, helped and kept me company.
      this is asphodel, my naive sweetie just lookit thesparkles <3 kinda
      waffling between genders atm but we'll see!! the idea as smoke
      and space, two things i really like!

actively seeking roleplay partners!!!!! i would love some ic help
      to nail down asphodel's personality and, on another note, i'm going to
      be creating a discord server for folks who want to roleplay their calls.
      it will be slightly sandbox-y in that there will be different channels for
      a wide range of au's varying from stone age to steampunk. if you have
      an interest in the discord or want to rp with me personally, hmu. my
      pms are open.

━━━( REPLIES )━━━━━━━━━━━━

@andreas- is it weird that your name immediately makes me think of my illegal activities in gta? it's
      weird probably. i wish you all the luck in finding a suitable partner for your boy! he's quite handsome
      with his warm brown coloring.
      @hanzo. - my darling who will be husband, thank you so much for keeping me company and being an
      all around awesome bloke to chat with.
      @cyborgishly - ooh that's a spoopy kit there cy! he'll be a knockout when he's older.
      @epiale - suuuuuuper congrats on winning your kal! i kept seeing that design but just had my thumb
      in too many pies to try for another. i'm glad that she went to a great home and know you'll love her
      lots.

kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint.EXE » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:24 pm

@boss. theyre .,,, gorgeous bleas let me touch their fur and the STAR RING ON THE TAIL!!!! look at that hair
    @epiale agni?? also a beautimous babe??? i love red hair on anything AND the black and white,,, MMMMM good luck with friendships!!!!
    @lordren ok but his colors,,,,, my fa V i need a brown kal so bad AND GOO D LUCK TO YOU TOO I HOPE U FIND A GOOD SHIP

gabriel.EXE wrote:Image
    hes tired and stressed and just really wants to nail that cyr wheel lmao hes an acrobat in my circus au
    hes always pushing himself too far and teasing others but hes also extremely insecure about himself and thinks everyones watching him and is super afraid of failure but like no one is really.,.. pushing him in the circus so his paranoia is mostly self inflicted and just from him
    also he has a knife but boy does he not know how to use it he just kind of... swings it around angstily
    he lives with the group and they travel around and like hes hjust trying his best and over stressin its The Life yknow
    i am looking for rps for him but please keep in mind i really dont care too much for hc and i mainly rp with the intention of shipping!! (how long it takes or whatever is irrelevant but im mostly looking for kals to fit with him in a ship way!

im also still looking for ships/rps for zuleika! (same conditions as above)
    http://sta.sh/01r92moulca2 <-- has their basic info currently aaa
    i am currently in the process of growin them so :0

ALSO blease discord only,,, i really dont check cs very often rip

saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:19 am

[Hello -]
      Hope everyone's doing better than I am = w =
      I'm still slowly getting sick rip, im also a bit
      down so I just came with a quick post.

[Streaming]

[Replies]
      @ lordren - aaa that kalon is so precious, I want to offer someone but I don't know who
      @ bellini79 - good luck trading! I would offer if I could, but I love my kals rip
      @ boss. - why is your art literally so amazing omg
Last edited by sillies on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WanSham » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 am

@undyne.
    ooOF
    I'm in school but b le s s your art and streams <33333333
    bolts away
    @gabriel.EXE
    uuMM
    those desgins are p u r e <333
    @boss
    yO
    if chu still need rp partners im game;0
    @anderas
    ooOOO
    pretty kid <3333
    I hope you find for what you are looking for! the kits will look amazing aaA
    @hanzo
    mAn you sweet <33
    @cyborgishly
    oooOOthey all look so n i c e'
    gosh if you need any relations I am aways open <33

trades! wrote:

I'm taking offers on these guys still <333
    I've added more to the list! I would love to trade them all for one aaaa
    please feel free to offer anything!I do like natural, pastel, and dark designs! Along with bright desgins eeee
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me