Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby jianwai » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:24 am

sweeter than agave-- it gets l o n g
first. Wanted to show off my first ever piece of art from Sixbane! My beautiful, dumb assassin boy, Yunzhongzi.

second. A few introductions are in order, I believe. Anyone stated as single is open for mates/relationships!
Ricardo Diablo // Male // Gay //Single
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Ricardo Diablo is a modern day necromancer, or at least that's what he's attempting to be. Necromancy is a bit more
... it's harder than Ricardo thought it would be-- who knew raising the dead would be so difficult. Even with the
mysterious book left behind by his grandfather, he still can't figure out exactly how to bring the dead to life. Well,
at least deceased kalons, Ricardo has a knack for reviving plants. Which may be why his day job is running a plant
and flower shop. He quite likes it.

Imhotep Vosloo // Male // Gay //Single
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Imhotep follows in his father's footsteps in his own personal search for knowledge, while not an inventing scientist
like his father, Imhotep is an archaeologist; he primarily studies Ancient Egypt, the fascination with the ancient
culture beginning when he became old enough to comprehend what the symbol of his shine truly meant, and the
mystery behind his mother and sister's disappearance.

Yunzhongzi Leizhenzi // Male // Gay //Single
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Born to Fonta and Galena, Yunzhongzi was raised by hus single father in the soda shop. For many years he was
content when it came to running around, drinking soda, and convincing the customers to buy all that they were
capable of carrying. As an adult, however, Yunzhongzi became restless and eventually left the family business in
favor of training to be an assassin. While young, he is talented, and appears ready for the challenges he may face.

Bearmantle Bonewits // Male // Pansexual //Dyani
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Bearmantle wanders through the forest, it's protector, it's loving companion. He has never met another kalon, never
seen or heard another of his species, and only knows the way of the forest. He is a ghostly figure, a cryptid to the
locals that threaten to invade the home of his forest.

Akande Ogundimu // Male // Gay //Single
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Akande Ogundimu was born into a well-regarded Nigerian family, heir to its prosthetic-technology company. A highly
intelligent and charismatic man, Ogundimu helped to expand his family's business and position it for the future while
dedicating his free time to his true love: competitive martial arts. He trained in traditional African fighting styles,
including Dambe and Gidigbo, as well as in wrestling and other modern combat systems, incorporating the most
effective techniques into his repertoire. Ogundimu competes in tournaments all over the continent, utilizing his
intuition and ability to read opponents alongside his tremendous speed and strength.

Sonho Santos // Male // Gay //Single
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Sonho is true to his name! Both a dreamer and a doughnut shop-keeper, Sonho is more than ready to gift others with
tasty powdery ( or glazed ) treats of his own creation! He is, undoubtedly, an expert doughnut maker and has never
burnt one of his delicious treats! They're always fresh and ready, Sonho truly has a gift.

Hyacinthus Apellon // Male // Gay //Single
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Born to a village in the middle of an ocean, the villages primary source of income being fishing, Hyacinthus was
destined to become a fisherman as his parents. His love for the sea came from the freedom it provided, but
Hyacinthus had never wanted to be a fisherman. More interesting in writing, learning, he studied the oceans waves
and the migration of the birds and fish. Hyacinthus is deceased. Long ago he drowned, nothing of his past is revealed
beyond the journal that was recovered; persevered over the years, the journal neglects to inform the reader that
while Hyacinthus hypothetically died, he returned to the world as a near embodiment of the ocean. Am ambassador
to the sea and a lover to its King.

third. Doing an interest check for the Kalon's above in terms of ic or ooc breeding! Today is the day I get off my cooldown, knowI'm not immediately jumping into a breed, it is just an interest check!

Code: Select all
@shibeboi - Hope you find someone to transfer your Kal! They're rather gorgeous
@JackAttacks -  o: Angelina's Voice
@Sketchiimutt - I think your layout is as lovely as that fawnpi kalon you got! Fawnpi designs are goals, tbh.
@Alantica - Hope you can get some commissions! I feel you in that regard!
@Akemi-chan - Some lovely kalons!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedFur1322 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:28 am

@JackAttacks- that's incredible!! I love how they sound.
@Sketchiimutt- Oh my she is stellar! I love her purple colors!!
@Kyar- those growths are absolutely gorgeous qoq

Hello all! I am Japhet, or as most others know me, RedFur or Dales.
I'm not necessarily new to kalons, but only recently have I started becoming active in the community. I have on Kalon at the moment who is named Cassat.
chrome won't let me upload pics, so here is a link.

I sadly don't connect with her anymore and I am looking to trade her before I begin getting more active in the community.
I will look at all kalons!!

Glad to meet you all! <3
UPDATE;; July | 20 | 2020

|| I've officially left this site. To those who built me up, who encouraged me, who offered me company and roleplayed with me despite my rather juvenile behavior, and who joined me in OC competitions, I want to thank you! This site introduced me to things that would mold and impact my life forever, and would help me find my dream career and grow myself as a person. I may have moved on from CS, but I will never forget my roots, nor will I forget the sheer happiness this site brought and the amazing people I've had the incredible pleasure of meeting. Thank you all so much for helping me to get to where I am today. <3 ||

If you happen to see this, you may find me at @Birds.For.Brains on Instagram, or @Wrenkenstein on DA!
RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:30 am

---- Replies!
      @Japhet. - Welcome(back?) Cassat is a cutie, super
      delicate looking. Hopefully you find a good trade for her!
      @hanzo. - Lookit them all! Cute art and kalons! Sadly I
      just had a breeding ticket accepted or I would consider
      offering one of my babes for an OOC breeding!
      @Sketchimutt - Desiree is GORGEOUS <3, what a pretty
      design. Her colors mesh so well too!

---- Streaming! > Mic On > 12 Hour Stream
      https://join.me/blueinkdrawings

I'll be working on a bunch of YCH halloween bases,
      and quickly finishing iuno's and hellyboo's commissions
      because I suck at keeping up with things sometimes xD
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:25 am

MMM so im finally finishing up the art i owe ,, but what do you know i kinda feel like doing more LMAO
      off work today so im taking a few chibi coms !! ^^

taking around 2 - 3 slots !
      1.CaptiveLegacy
      2. takk
      3. asada.

edit ;; also accepting list WISHLIST pets for a chibi uvu

@benji.bark loving your stream so far !! its so much fun <33
      @japhet. beautiful kalons !! ricardo is so hot oml <33
      @sketchimutt beautiful kalon oml <33 fawnpi did an amazingg jobb !!

Last edited by fūi on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:42 am

@okahui- gl with commissions!! Your art style is honestly so lovely <3
@benji.bark- good luck with your stream! I can't wait to see the finished pieces of art ^w^
@Japhet.- good luck trading her! She's super cute but I don't really have anything to offer, but I hope you find an offer you like!!
@hanzo.- oo that art is adorable!! Good luck finding relationships for your kals, may pm you later.
@shibeboi- good luck finding someone to transfer them!! I absolutely love their colors, what a sweet kal.
@JackAttacks- I can't wait to see your finished form!! That voiceover is wonderful >w<
@Sketchiimutt- oh my gosh she's beAUTIFUL??!? Fawnpi's designs are absolutely gorgeous, congrats on getting her!
@Alantica- good luck with selling commissions! I might pm you about growing one or two of my kals, but i'm a little broke at the moment o:

Hello!! Hope everyone is having a nice day, but I'm just posting here to find someone to grow a few of my kals!!
I can offer cs pets, art, and maybe some DA points, but I don't have too much. My top priority is Cadence, but I don't really mind if you would like to do one of the others instead.

Cadence (top priority)
Rosaleen
Cardamon

Pm me if you would be willing to grow them!!

Also just gonna do a couple free fcfs doodles! I'l take 5 slots, but I might open more later.
1. artemis;
2. Inkdragon
3. Fernmoon
4. Ocean Plumeria
5. Catskitten
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:08 am

hey hey hey
      so i stopped taking commissions for pets but i'm interested in opening up one slot !
      i'm offering one slot for a full scene, meaning detailed background, multiple levels of shading/light, and up to 3 characters !
      i can do pretty much any animal or species you can think of, anthro or feral ! i have separate kalon examples if you would like to see<33
      i don't have a set price of it, but i know i'm only interested in list pets, preferably main list. it doesn't have to be wishlist :>
      so feel free to send a pm over or trade suggestion !!
      click on the example below to be taken to all my full scene examples !!
      slot: closed

@coffeebean, -- awh that second kit is the sweetest lil thing omg??? i honestly love all of them seriously like galaxy babes are always to die for !! best of luck finding someone !!
      @okahui -- gl dude !! i just love your style so much
      @benji.bark -- yesssss halloween spirit is a requirement, i'm pumped to see them, i hope you post them here when you finish !! i can't join for a frw reasons but i hope you have fun omg !!
      @japhet -- welcome back !! that kiddo is super sweet but i have no one to trade ripp ^^; i hope to see you around omg
      @hanzo. -- i'm,,, in love what a good baby i love yunzhongzi and bearmantle more than my life omg. bearmantle has such a neat concept i love him so much dude you have such well developed and creative characters??? you should be proud bc i sure am
      @shibeboi -- bahhh school sucks but i hope you find someone to transfer your kiddo !! best of luck dude
      @jackattacks -- fjkddjf i listened to it this morning when i was working on some art and it was so entrancing but calming like it sounds so good !!! it's such a neat story too and i really loved hearing the emotion in it !!! inspired did a wonderful job and you did a wonderful job writing up such a neat character !!! good luck on the comp, i'm rooting for you ;w;/
      @sketchiimutt -- okay same i try to stick with a format but nope. anyways, i love your new baby !! her lil butt stars are the sweetest thing im,,, stealing,,, omg like congrats fawnpi always has such lovely designs and i'm glad u got this stunning one !!
      @alantica -- fun fact i has to retype your username like 5 times because for some reason i couldn't get it right ??? anyways good luck with commissions !! i know how hard it can be so dont get discouraged !! your work is all so lovely<3
Last edited by capone. on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:18 am

I was wondering if anyone had time to look over and critique my form for Sixbane's Uketena Kalon before it ends tonight? The link is here, just pm me with suggestions! I'm willing to pay the first 5 people 3 C$ each if their critiques are thorough and helpful, cover both grammar and theory, and they go through the whole form, as well as provide discussion on certain topics if I have questions. The reason I'm doing only 3C$ cause I'm a cheapskate and this is only some encouragement. It's fairly easy to find help around here! :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Replies (Sorry they're short):
capone.: I love the aesthetic of that piece! It's so relaxing!
Coffeebean;: Have I ever mentioned how much I love those kiddos? Good luck getting them grown! They'll look amazing!
Okahui: wow. just... wow. I cannot get over how beautiful your art is... I just... cant.
benji.bark: Awesome stream! ;P psst... ya'll should join!
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:28 am

hey guys! i'm currently looking for art of my girl Charlotte (link in my signature) and i'm willing to pay rares and stuff for it. :) currently i'm looking more for pixel dolls or pixel avatars, stuff like that, but anything is great! pm me if you're interested!! c:

replies ;;
@ coffeebean, ;; wow! those kits are so pretty!! good luck with finding someone to grow them!!
@ okahui;; holy cow your style is so gorgeous!! *o*
@ Japhet ;; she's so pretty! good luck with finding a trade for her c:
@ hanzo. ;; dang all of your kalons are so darn beautiful! gl with finding relationships n stuff for em!!
@ shibeboi ;; astrid is so cute! gl with finding someone to transfer for ya!! :)
@ Sketchiimutt ;; desiree is so beautiful, holy crap!! *o* love her design and hair!!
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:34 am

aaa I'm excited to introduce the newest member to my Kalon family, Kiran Dey!

oh jeez they are so precious. I am still working on who they are, but here is what I have so far:
He is from the medieval era, and is being trained to become the royal spy for the kingdom like his mother and her mother before that, etc. He is very close to the prince/princess who is being trained to be a king/queen, which is highly important for the king / queen and their spy to have a close bond so they can trust each other. Kiran doesn't especially enjoy his training, and would much prefer to be gardening all day.

If you have a kal from the medieval era (especially a prince / princess!) who you think would be a good family member / friend / enemy please send me a message! <3

@hanzo.;; adorable art! I absolutely love Bearmantle and Akande's ears and face shapes, they are so cool looking!
@Japhet;; Welcome to the community officially! And good luck with trades
@benji.barks;; ah I'd join if I wasn't busy!
@okahui;; oh jeez every time I see your art I just stare at it for a little while, it's so beautiful. If I had the points I would definitely commission you <3
@coffeebean,;; best of luck finding someone! Such adorable fish babs
@capone.;; oh man your art is great, best of luck with that!!
@Softballpup12;; good luck, I'd do it if I wasn't busy
@ignominyy;; good luck with your art hunt! I'd offer if I had the energy
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiㅤ » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:57 am

_____{ replies }____________________________

chamomile >> aaa they are cuteee <3 grats!

ignominyy >> gl on that art search! sadly, I
    have too much on my plate right now :C

softballpup >> it was so intriguing! I loved
    the art and everything! good luck!

capone. >> that art is stunning! I love the
    water color vibe!

coffeebean, >> eep those kits! :heart eyes:
    good luck getting them grown!

______{ looking for... }________________

calling artist from far and wide! I am
    looking for an artist to do my 10 hm
    custom! it has been long awaited and I
    want my time and patience to show that!
    they will be based off the gem carnelian
    and the common hair edit! I will also use
    a shine edit that the amazing Dolly has
    gifted me! <33 please pm me for more detail
    ---
    also, I have a lot on my plate as of right now,
    so I apologize to everyone with dolls waiting ^^;
    I promise, they will be done by thanksgiving
    thanks for your patience!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

I would also like to show off this art sixbane gifted me of Erin! I got it a while ago, but I was busy ;v;
    I wish them luck with that tooth problem! get well, sixbane!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

can someone tell me how to update sai cause sai is being mean to me and :C but ya everyone have a nice day : ok hand :
quit!!! contact me on discord (ji#6238)
jiㅤ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me