Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby revvington » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:41 am

Doglady88722 wrote:Hello everyone. I'm here to say that sadly i've been losing connection to Sienna, so I'll be putting her up for tentative trade offers.
@Butter Dragon: Good luck getting a merkal!
@coastic: Good luck trying to get him back! I'll definitely pm you if I find out!
@Nekoma's Lion: Cute new kals congrats!

Repost after a LOOONG time
@cassafrass: cute new kals!
@strinisaur:Cute kalons!
@☁️Lady Raincloud☁️: Good luck with relationships!

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby hellb0und » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:44 am

I'm (still) searching for an uncommon MYO, though have recently been
                gifted another Kalon by a very generous user. Here's the first babe. Co
                olwhipp told me to mention that she's willing to redo the lines, that is,
                for whoever (may) end up trading with me. My other Kal is up for trade
                with that Kal as seen above. ^^ I'm willing to offer both, & this IS for the
                uncommon MYO. Thank you.

REPLIES
                1) Diamond Sapphire: Best of luck trading her off.
                2) cassafrass: That kit is beautiful. ;-;
                3) ☁Lady Raincloud☁ : Good luck.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby redhorizon » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:51 am

Okay guys, kinda long rambling post. Sorry in advance.

First, I’d like to just give a big welcome to cassafrass! She’s been a member of the community for over a year, but not too active. I’ve been kind of spoiling her lol, but I want to just give her a big welcome. Everyone go give her lots of love, she deserves it!!

Next, I’ve been feeling really down lately, just pretty sad. I’ve been trying to cheer myself up with developing my kals, but it’s not doing much. I’m hoping to see if maybe getting my myo done and a few kits grown will help (Dolly was amazing and took them on for me!!). There’s a chance I’ll end up going to a hospital for a little while to get me feeling better. I just thought I should warn you guys if I happen to suddenly disappear.

Next, I’m looking for a rare+ myo! I’ve had this idea for a while and I need at least a one rare myo for it (unlim def preferred though). So, I’m going to try to either buy one or trade for one! I guess hmu if you have one for trade!

@Doglady88722 - Sienna is such a lovely little dream baby!! I wish I had someone to offer rip.
@Diamond Sapphire - Good luck!! She’s absolutely beautiful!
@cassafrass - Well hello there my fren, glad you like your babs c:

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby found. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:53 am

guess who just got adeline some new edits?? this guy !!
and I MADE THEM WOWZA, i was so scared to try but the end result is really great tbh?? i'm such an arrogant piece of trash haha
she looks so so so much better with them than without, and I connect a lot more now as well !!
(also - thanks to riddlestyx for approving her and being very sweet with me)

so yeah, while i work on developing her i'd really like to grab an ooc breeding. i haven't had one in a while and i really would love to get back into the kalon community. SO

design is most important, i'd like something warm and peachy like her?? or something else, i dunno
also i'd like a couple of edits. sorry i'm so greedy but you know. however, if you don't "meet the criteria" you can still shoot over a pm just to see !!
i don't bite i promise :)

good luck with finding an MYO :)

@Doglady88722 - i'm sorry you've lost connection with
Sienna ?? she's a really lovely little babe aa
regardless, i wish you the best of luck trading !!

@Diamond Sapphire - first of all, ornella is such
a beautiful little gal, i love her palette.
secondly, good luck with the readopts !! i hope
they all find really good homes. ;o

@Bailey-Boo - i'm so so sorry you're feeling down. :(
i hope you'll be able to recover from this funk without
heading to the hospital !! that'd be such a bummer.
also, good luck with the myo and the growths !!
i really really hope that they cheer you up, at least a little. <3<3
found.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:16 am

Replies*
@found. - Good luck with your breeding! That kal is a complete babe!
@Bailey-Boo - I hope you feel better if you want to talk I'm here. You can just ramble and all that if you want. I can listen (technically its read but same thing lol)
@inferno, - Good luck in finding that MYO! Also, I love that babe with the flower! Sean is adorable!

Hello all! It is I, APH Siantia! *Sorry for the few replies, I just feel this will be a very long post.
Introductions!
I have I believe 2 new kals that I haven't introduced yet!
Here is Mina Parvati! She is a fish and I won here recently from a readoption and I honestly love her so much!
She is going to be all about those fish puns lol XD. She is looking for relationships at the moment. She is a silly serious kind of gal and if some kals can take her fish puns or can't let's find out. Shoot a PM over to discuss friends or enemies!

Here is Novak Sandoval. He was "born" during the New Year and I honestly love him so very much. He is a gay bean and he hasn't really been dug out. So if anyone would like to discuss relationships about him I can work out his personality around your kals ^^

Artist Search! (legendary help)
I have recently (today lol) just bought a legendary Trait and Unlimited Under MYO. I have every (well most everything) planned out already, but all I need is an artist to help me out. If you would like to help me out shoot a PM over with the title "Legendary Help". I will greatly appreciate the help and I may be able to give payment, though it won't really be that much in payment as I am only using CS pets/items and some C$.

READOPTION! YAAAAY
I have just got a new kal kit! They are up for adoption to NonOwners. However, owners may join in order to win and GIFT a NonOwner the kal kit! You must have proof and if anyone wants to join just click the pic and it will send you to the thread ^^
Goodluck to all and I hope you have fun! <3
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:23 am

— pre-growth —
    looking for a pre-growth of my currently unnamed kal, specifically someone who is good at hair edits! he has a lot of it, so anyone who is willing to tackle his luscious locks, please pm me (with examples ?) and we can have a chat !
    this will be paid of course - I am willing to pay in C$, pets, art, or if you have another suggestion just shoot me a message or note me on dA c:

— replies —
    @found.: ahh she looks like such a beachy sort of gal! love her palette, and her pretty shine?? good luck in your breeding search, I’m sure you’ll find a good design match with all the cool kals out there ouo
    @Diamond Sapphire: wish you the best rehoming and trading your kals! I completely understand the struggle of not connecting with a character, or fearing that I’m not giving hem the love they deserve ;o;
    @cassafras: congrats on the new kals c: I just got my third bub as well, and am very proud of my growing kal army family, and I’m sure you are too! ^^
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

longggggggggggggggggggg post

Postby carpe » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:33 am

quick repost!

xxx
LONG POST AHEAD!
[ sorry guys i haven't posted in a while ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

^^^
my legendary baby NEEDS APPROVAL!

name's still tbd as well as the story
he was inspired by stone gargoyles and two of the horsemans of the apocalypse: Death and War

Image Image Image

this is my first merkalon and i'm happy to own this evil sceleton bean!!
he is deep sea fish; name is Maurus or Hades - still deciding, help would be appreciated <3
i'm already working on a pregrowth (you can tell how much hyped about him i am!!)

Image Image

on the left is Garnet, she is dark magician/charmer
      (something Tale of Tales and Into The Woods inspired!)
xxxxxx
on the right is Augustus
i love him to bits but still developing

Image Image

on the left is Hannah (she's giving me Kuroshitsuji vibes xd)
    she will be ic daugher of Charna and Edgar <3
xxxx
on the right is Sullivan... well he is spooky
and galaxy related - maybe he'll fit into my Ishtar&Esther au

this is Solveig, i won her from Sixbane's readopt! c:
she went on a journey to find hersef, and became a warrior who worship and fights for the Deity of the Sun

this is Haunani! she is very clumsy but cute <3
she's a teen working on the ice rink probably, and also i want to give her a hair edit asap

Image Image Image

Image Image

tentative: unnamed edgar xavis khada

i'm looking for pre-made kalons with minimum 2 breeding slots, or any kind of MYOs
i REALLY want to trade a whole bunch of my kals for your kals/MYOs because i hate trading cooldowns </3
btw my cooldown is off on 30th of January, so keep that in mind.

Image Image Image

i suddenly realized that i have a lot of kits that need to be grown/pre-grown
i have three growths i'm doing by myself, but i can't handle all of the kits, so please help me!! ;o;
i'm willing to pay in advents, rares, C$ - accordingly to your skill and complexity of the kit's edits&design
[ the ones with * is overdue/needed asap ]

easy* | easy
not so complex, easy edits | a bit harder, easy edits*
a bit complex | a bit complex
easy design, but lots of edits
legendary - examples with wings preferred!*

Image Image Image

@husky
what a nice young gentleman! gl with the growth!

@APHSiantia
that's sweet of you doing a readoption ♥ i'm sure it will make one non-owner a happy new member of community

@found.
WOW SHE IS BEAUTIFUL; those edits made this kal look like a completely new one! and, may i say, she looks stunning now! ;w;

carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Individuality » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:59 am

alrighty so uuh. I’m really in the gifting mood so I’m going to be putting up a few Kalons to gift because I cannot connect to them as much as I would like!! please note I will most likely gift non-owners or people with few Kalons!!
Please do not private message me unless you’re absolutely certain you want one of the kals! You are free to give an explanation as to why you want the kal and what you’re going to do with them! I’d love to hear your ideas!!
I would request you not to message me for a friend. I would like to give someone a kal that is willing to private message me for one.

Here’s the kalons I’m willing to gift! : Nishanth Amalthea Kai Aaron Vincent Adi Jennifer

Since I’ve done this before I know my private messages will be cluttered and I will not be able to message everyone. My apologies if I cannot get to you!

I believe everyone linked has gotten a request! I’ll be messaging everyone soon!! Thank you all for your interests!!

@pangurbanka - that legendary kal is such a babe! Congratulations on him!
@husky. - fl finding someone to grow them!!
@APH Siantia - what gorgeous kals! Best of luck finding an artist to do your legendary myo + best of luck w/ the re-adoption!
Last edited by Individuality on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:24 am

@pangurbanka;; congrats on all those kits, oh my goodness, you've had a lot of luck lately! they all look really gorgeous! gl with your growths/pregrowths as well!
@husky;; hope you can find the perfect artist to grow your kit!
@APH Siantia;; congrats on the new kals! I love the tail on that fish girl. hope u can find someone to help with your MYO!

Streaming!
Working on commissions and adopts!

https://join.me/coyotevaquero

I'm feeling a bit sick today, but I'm hoping to get a chunk of work done.

---

Selling my staff custom!
    It's a $10 discount, and I'll even take points! Please help me out, I gotta pay some bills, and I'm a little worried.

---

Taking one HM custom request! Not FCFS, PM me. Must be okay with it being done off oekaki.

---

Also, taking a few commissions for my mini humans for C$!
    Basic design for 250, complicated designs for 300. Will also take the pet equivalent! PM if interested!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby wibeke » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:47 am

Hi everyone!
Once again here to say that I'm open for commissions for points and usd. My prices are a bit lower than i usually set them, but i'll probably be putting them back to normal in a few days.
Headshots are $3/300 points, unshaded fullbodies are $7/700 points, and shaded fullbodies are $10/1000 points. For more information and examples check out my commissions journal. Feel free to contact me here or on DA if you have any questions!
https://ginger-pony.deviantart.com/jour ... -722325543

I strive to get commissions done quickly and generally get them done with 2-3 days. I'll also draw pretty much anything, including humans, so throw whatever you want at me ^^

replies:
High Noon: Long time no see, hope your stream is going well lol

Individuality: Those kalons are all lovely! And it's really nice that you're gifting them, i'm sure you'll make everyone very happy!

pangurbanka: I saw that kalon earlier, he's absolutely gorgeous! I hope he gets apporved soon, i can't wait to see what you do with him
And i love that little fish kid! All your new kals are amazing

jen they/them ace dumpster fire
aka wibekapedia

always open for commissions on DA

talk to me about pigeons!

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist