Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby shishou » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:41 am

I'm just gonna reintroduce some kids real quick and introduce a new baby I've got !

as y'all know this is sasha and he's a bad dude. he works for multiple
bad organizations and betrays most of them for better and stronger
organizations. he's a rough and tough man and is willing to take down
a whole gang just for a birds safety. did I mention he loves birds?

meet jacob, i've got absolutely no info on him as i cant figure out which
au he should belong in ! its either a space pirate au or medieval-modern
tech au pls help me. other than that I plan to make him an energetic egg
with self esteem problems and an edgy™ past

this is annaiise, she's vv soft and kind hearted but would rarely- if ever-
sacrifice herself or a loved one for anybody. pretty selfish of her, but everyone
has their flaws. when she grows, shell be apart of an organization that
focuses on making villains good guys

I'm looking for growths for both of them, I'll be using a hair edit on Jacob
and get a halo for annaiise. I have 205c$, 1 list (above gap) and other pets
to pay with pls pm me (i can provide bigger pictures ect lmao)

dicster i love your kits design !! her natural colors ect ect are adorable !!
TheEpicElephant good luck searching for a growth artist !
iaan lemme tell u how much I wanted to enter that kids comp but couldn't
due to school 😥😥 hope the comp goes well !
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:15 am

just here to pop by and introduce my new kal, brooke laine!!
    a necromancer in training alongside two of my other kalons. brooke is a journalist, apprentice, gardener, smoothie maker, and kind kit, but is also an orphan. poor brooke..
    looking for some friends for them !! and somebody to grow them ( i can pay in some rares / art ?? ) ;; v ;; just pm me if possible <3

not much else to say, so replies >>
    @eggshells - those kits are adorable ?? i love them oml
    @discter - gl with finding a growth !!
    @theepicelephant - gl with your growth as well !!
    @iaan - ooh cute lil kit !! can't wait to see who their new owner will be <:
╒═══════════════════════════════╕╘═══════════════════════════════╛

previously pastelllizard , please do not
        steal.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:46 am

@ pastellizard- beautiful kit! love the colours!
    @ egg - I love Jacobs colours!! that hair tho oml
    @ dicster- gl with growths!
    one. i'm still entertaining offers on a few of my kalons which can be found here: xx pm me if you're interested :o. i will trade all or some for one, or vice versa! i really like myos.

two. looking for relationships for lyra!
    i'm looking for a girlfriend, friends, and maybe co-workers. she's a palm-reader!
    lyra's rather tough and cool on the outside, but only because on the inside, she's the most sensitive kalon you'll ever meet. she has a soft core and a heart of a gold that is shielded by a layer of cold metal. regardless, lyra is pretty quiet and prefers to let her actions speak for her. she's very apologetic, but also one to hold grudges for a long time. she has a bit of a dry sense of humour, which leads to people mistaking her sense of humour for being rude sometimes. nonetheless, lyra may act like she doensn't need your love, but in reality she craves it. she absolutely loves cuddles and although she may not show it to everyone, lyra definitely has a loving side to her.

three introducing aeris, my new baby made by individuality (again haha).
    he's going to be my plant kiddo, who's a floral designer. he doesn't make much money, but if you asked him, he wouldn't trade his job for anything. he especially loves succulents and carnations, and also tends to his own multitude of plants quite often.

he also loves to dance, which kind of contradicts because he's a bit of a hermit. he uses dance as an escape as well as a way to get over his shyness. he's still rather quiet, and prefers to listen instead of giving advice. very observation, but usually lets things get past him and is a little bit of a pushover because of this.

his dancing style is rather upbeat and quirky with sharp movements, which is a little surprising considering his quiet and mellow demeanor.

four i'm also looking for ooc breeding offers on a few of my babe's.
    lilou [only one slot left]
    [lesbian]
    evie
    [pansexual]
    nemesis
    [homoflexible]
    edits don't really matter to me, but they definitely are a plus. items are also a plus :o!
    please pm me if you're interested!

five I'm happy to say that my baby josie got a glow-up, haha! I had a couple of items added to her and had her hair relined, and I'm much more connected to her now. done by the wonderful littlelies <3
    I'm looking for a girlfriend for her, as she's been single for quite a while now! I'd love someone who matched her personality well, which is described below, and someone who is willing to keep in touch about future breeding and willing to develop their relationship a little.
    a rather quiet gal, who's also pretty spacey and anxious all of the time. josie tends to stay inside most of the time and avoid a lot of interaction outside her job due to being socially anxious. she's prone to nightmares, so she's normally tiredly lugging herself around everyday. josie works as a therapist, helping others sort her problems out while she ignores her own. she has a big heart, although she's rather quiet about it and tends to let her actions speak for themselves. she also thinks about people before she thinks about herself, which leads to her inconveniencing herself most of the time just to help someone else.

"my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:08 am

first post on here oh yay c:

replies;;
@audaci those kals are so pretty !!! I love them ?? I love lyra ????
@pastelllizard ive always loved the name brooke :<that's such a cute kal awh im a sucker for simple neutral colored designs
@eggshells aH I might pm you about the growths later oof
@discter o wow such a pretty kiddo
@iaan oof I gotta finish up my form for that kal

I would like to spread my luck onto nyall ive gotten a ru and a hm in one week, including a myo going towards my first kal :< I have them ready they just need approval aye, you can view them here since im too lazy to throw in a picture haha
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:08 am

Just popping in to advertise commissions again! Still working towards that legendary myo c; I have 1217/10,000 points ^^’ See more info here.

Also, I haven’t found any ooc breeding partners that really clicked with me, so I’m still searching. Design matters, edits/matching edits are a boost, breeding items are a huge boost. All kals can be found here.

Please don’t offer on Chevron or Fletcher, thank you c:

@p-lasticplants- Ah congrats!
@audaci- My goodness, pretty kalons! Good luck with breedings <3
@pastelllizard- Aw, what a cutie!
@eggshells- I hope you find someone to grow your kiddos :D
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:30 am

SEEKING UNCOMMON MYO OR ONE RARE/UNLIMITED RARE MYO!
    I am willing to trade kalons here, boop

--

Also drawing free human headshots of ur kalon for free just hmu, title the pm "kalon human heashots" pls so I won't loose it
    1. Jack
    2. Echos.

@silver pandorica, good luck with commission's!
    @audaci, go with finding relations, lyra is so cute!
    @pastelllizard, oh boy that's a v cute kaloin congrats !!
Last edited by shawty-cs on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:43 am

Looking for romance for some of my kalons!

Sierra is a homoflexible female, meaning she’d strongly prefer another female in a romantic relationship, but will occasionally be attracted to males. She’s an adventurous, intelligent young kalon who loves the stars, and exploring new places. She loves to read, endlessly, and learn new information. She’s a cosmologist, basically meaning she studies the universe, and it’s creation and ultimate end.

This lovely gal is Maua, who’s been single for foreverrrrr because I can’t find a suitable mate for her! She’s bisexual, and female or male is fine(non-binary on rare occasions). Maua is an assassin, who owns an assassin’s guild, which makes her rather rich. She loves gold and shiny things, basically anything expensive. She also secretly loves reading, and has a soft spot for those with a sense of humor and that are kind to her.

Pm me to hc or roleplay!

Code: Select all
    @CVDDLETOWN- gl with everything!
    @p-lasticplants- aw thx, I definitely need some luck cx
    @audaci- ah p kals, I may look through them!
    @pastellizard- ah she’s gorgeous, my favorite colors
    @eggshells- aw cute bird bby
    @iaan- ahhhh I need to enter look it that qt
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:49 am

it's always raining in tokyo

(whats new?) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
∙ open for approvals and the usual <33
∙ i'm on breakkkk !! though i'll be traveling a lot this break i'll be a bit more active then normal ;0

(offering coding !!) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

∙ since the CS shop is open i'll be doing coding for C$, old/high rarity pets, or da points !!
∙ my examples can be found here [ some may look a miss because of the type of computer you may have so I apologize in advance if they do not look correct on your screen !! ]

∙ I can do signatures, kalon storage forms, thread set ups, and the like [ simple & complex ] ! just pm me with the title "Coding Commission" and tell me what you would like !
∙ we can discuss payment once you explain what you want, simpler coding will be of course less than complex coding !~
∙ also i can give better examples if needed, just asked to see em ;0

(bribe me comms !!) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
∙ i'm also opening to 'bribe me' commissions [ C$, high rarity pets, or da points ] my examples can be found on my deviantart mainly though they are slightly out of date so my skills have improved quite a bit !!
∙ feel free to PM me with the title 'Bribe Commission" and state what you are wanting and what you are willing to offer !!
∙ only taking a few of these !

hope you all have a wonderful day/evening/night !!

(replies) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
@ bluebird. your kids are beautifullll ! :0c i wish i had a kal to offer ;; < ;;
@ CVDDLETOWN i love your username aa those are super cute head shots !! i'm sure your pms will be flooded <;
@ Silver Pandorica oo good lucking breeding your babies !! they are all so lovely :0c hnng and best of luck to get that legendary myo !
@ p-lasticplants oo that's a lot of good luck !! i need some of that aha,, i'd be happy to approve your myo for ya <;
@ audaci look at that purple baby,, so pretty,, good luck finding relations !!!
@ pastelllizard brooke is so pretty gosh !! i LOVE their design and palette so much :''v
@ eggshells :0 look at all those soft babies ! they are all so wonderful,, i love their characters ! <3
@ Discter such a pretty kiddo !!! i love the dark colors on them <333
@ TheEpicElephant good luck in getting your pretty boy grown !! <:
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kfc3 i'm not dead

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:02 am

hulloo everyone!! it's been a while since i've stopped in For Real ahah. school's been pretty busy 4 me nd i haven't had much time to rly hang out in the kal community anymore or enter for any adopts, so i've been pretty illusive besides my occasional replies :""-3c. i hope u've all been doing well!! ♥

i thought i'd drop in mostly to re-introduce miles, who's growth has been approved recently (by néktar ilysm)!! this is the second growth i've ever done nd finished & i dunno i'm pretty proud of it :^0c ? i'm rly happy to have her all grown up!

art by art by el!/sharrks
      isn't it cute look at it ok ♥

i. miles kitao ii. female iii. 20 yrs iv. taken by calliope ♥ v. oekaki page

the type of kid to fall asleep at work & then fall asleep some more at home, all in comfortable sweaters & year old jackets that pass down something sentimental from one person to the next. she spends a lot of time talking to artists & writing articles on their creations & ideas, tucked away in her apartment room to watch over the city; sort of a people watcher like her mother, she takes a lot of interest in others & isn't afraid to raise her grudgingly soft voice to ask questions, or you know, just order a pizza for her friends on a sunset in. miles personifies this constant urge to document everything odd & compelling on the pages of her manager's magazines, so that maybe one day someone will pick it up & keep it as a constant inspiration for themselves, displayed in their mind like a flower vase by the kitchen sink. that's all miles really wants to spread - oh, & fish puns. lots of fish puns.

i wrote that on a whim sorry it's kinda long oops but feel free 2 pm me abt relations or anythin!! :-3c
      i've pretty much cleared out my entire inbox besides from other conversations i've recently been havin, so chances are if i haven't replied to anything of yrs i won't get back to it, apologies!! ;; feel free to send anything again though! ♥♥ again i'm quite busy w school so i might not be able to really get back to headcanons, only casual little ones from time 2 time :''-0.

& wellll that's all i rly wanted 2 say! this post is sorta kinda long despite the actual. content of it pfft ||"D. have a nice rest of yr weekend everyone, yr all lovly nd i'm really glad to be lowkey back to this community - i say this often but you've all helped me through rough times, whether it's just cheering me up by Existing or helping me out, so thank you so much eheheh, ily ♥

repliez!!! >>:-3c. also this art is by coolwhipp who i luv a whole lot

@néktar hEy it's super sweet of u to be so open to approvals!! & i know i said this already thru pm but gosh. yr posts are always so pretty & easy to look through i'm adore yr coding tbh.. i hope yr coms for it sell well, along w yr art coms!! (why wasn't i watching u before hfhgh u have such pretty art :-/ face@myself..) oh & thank u i hope yr day/night is lovely too!! <333
@bluebird. ah yes sierra is such a babe i lov her.. i remember when u first got her nd i was so happy for u!! i think the fact that she's a cosmologist is really neat n cute?? i hope you can find her a partner for her she is Absolutely Adorable! oH & same thing for maua, i can see why u'd b tryin to find a mate who suits her real well, she's rly interesting eheh!! :-0 best of luck for both of em <33
@CVDDLETOWN aaah best of luck gettin a myo!! yr kals r real cute nd sum of my favs so i hope you get some nice offers :-0c. also that human headshot example is so pretty?? i lov how u shade & how you draw hAir wow that is.. So Nice ee;; it's rly kind of you to draw em for free, i hope u have fun doin em!! >>:-3c
@silver pandorica whoa i think i already said this before but i rly love yr style!! the way u draw paws real big is soo adorable eheh ♥ best of luck saving up for a legendary myo, i believe in u >>:-0 !! oh & yr kalons are really pretty too, mighta said this tons of times too but gosh fletcher is so nostalgic 2 me eheh! i still remember drawin him for u like a yr ago <33. i hope u can find some ooc breeding partners that u like :-3c !
@p-lasticplants heEy welcome to the fc!! ♥♥ i hope u enjoy yr time here : > ! & congratulations on yr first kal, they look super cute eee?? i lov their colours nd Hair a lot gosh <33. i also read a bit of their info & i think her job as second in command to a space alliance is rly cool gasps i'd lov to know more abt em <:-0c. i'm glad u've gotten em approved as well ♥!

Postby HellyBoo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:23 am

@Waterfront Ahhh miles is so cute <3 his growth is GREAT!
@Nektar goodluck! Might be in for the commissions haha!
@Bluebird. goodluck finding romance for the two babbbes!
@cvddletown Might pm you but i dunno if theres a spot left after this time. And goodluck getting a MYO (Im giving away an uncommon one - XX)

IM just here to introduce my newest baby, who i got last night, and approved this morning(By Trollish). Im so excited, Im a Merkal hater so, Time to convert. -History- made this beautiful boy -Cause i was ABUSED for not mentioning you-

Arroyo - Arrow or Royal - Male - Unknown - Wanderer

Arroyo is a gentle soul with a rough outside, He tries his hardest to hold a serious expression but its very hard to keep a straight face when everything is just great. Arroyo is quite playful and active, he loves to swim around and chase the boats but he is also rather mellow, Enjoying a simple lay on a rock or just floating on the water. He craves approval and acceptance so its not uncommon to see him changing his attitude to suit the people around him, but this tires him out a lot.

I have drawn him kinda, twice XD

Plus an Icon which i'll be doing colour ins, if anyone wants one haha

And with that, this kiddo is open to friends! AND im looking for lots of art for him so PM me if you have commissions open for a reasonable price.

I am also going to advertise my art and that I'm opening commissions, PWYW Style in C$,Pets or DA points(DA prefered but the others are cool too) Just message me if you'd like a piece. No pay till you get the art and judge from there cause my style always changin.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me