Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby wishbone! » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:30 pm

𝘬𝘒𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘒π˜₯𝘰𝘱𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯! 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 3 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴.

𝘬𝘒𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘳𝘒π˜₯𝘦, too
I have a sta.sh group with a few kalons that's I'm struggling to maintain connection with. their edits are in their descriptions.

my trade cooldown is up October 2nd, so please be aware that you'll have to wait a little while. I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I do really like neutral colors, plant/nature-based or centric designs, and more natural patterns. cool colors are a nice bonus also. pre-made kalons are preferred but MYOs may be considered.

𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴
pg 484
@caius - good luck on getting your MYO made! I'm curious as to what it's relationship will be like with Eros? there seems to be some kind of mingling going on there.
@Takk - what nice kalons :0 I like how you chose different bands that correlate with them. hopefully they'll all find suitable mates ^^
@ignominyy - Charlotte's design is so simple and sweet! I like the character you came up for her as well. mischievious at firest, but now mature and responsbile. good luck finding rps with her.
@Necrozma - Warwick is so appealing; both in design and character! the unique role in the world that you've given him is so cool.
@Kouhai - good luck with getting offers on Yuki c: hopefully you'll find something to better connect with.
@cosmosfox - yay! happy birthday(?) to Merrill. he's so cute! Rozaliya and Leonid are darlings, and I wish them the best in their development. and that Neo!! oh boy, sign me up
@sicknasty - ooooh terraformer? an interesting occupation for sure. that art is really nice. Jeepers seems like a good kid

pg 485
@Discter - yo Disc!! sorry I'm garbage at the whole discord thing, first of all. big ol' good luck with Danny. he's so nice, he deserves someone just as pure
@Everfaith - Serenity is beauitful! good luck with trades, growths, and the like. such cuties ;o;
@Takura. - that eyeball shine has got me weak. I hope haven goes to a good home and that you find a kal to connect with!
@sibylline, - such cute couples<333 I wonder what their dynamics are like?
@Ocean Plumeria - man, more good couples! congrats to them .u.
@.lucifer - all that art is really nice πŸ‘Œfantastic work on those growths, too. I'm a sucker for clan concepts, so i might have to poke my head in at that roleplay.

pg 486
@Wansham - aw, such darlings. Cornellius is super pretty, but I'm not sure what I'd do for a character. bummer :^(
@skyler1515 - welcome! good luck in the competiton c:
@Sandstorm814 - May!!! is!!!! gorgeous!!!! it may just be my weakness for cat designs, but I love her. good luck finding a mate!
@messenger. - conratulations on the new kalon! Carbey looks really unique; perpetually grumpy old man seems kinda fitting?
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:42 pm

feeling a bit better! yay
first. looking for a partner for the missing ghost/hunter kalons; i mainly do writing and coding, you can see my past two person comp. attempt here ( I did the writing, and the two 'image' links lead to aesthetics/moodboards that I can do as well ). i'm interested primarily in the ghost, but truly don't mind either design! title your pm appropriately, please.

second. Kalon's Yunzhongzi and Bearmantle are open to official mates! Yunz is a gay assassin just trying his best, Bearmantle is basically a cryptic of the kalon universe someone show this boy something other than a tree.

third. looking for someone to apply a shine and claw edit for my boy Hyacinthus-- looking to get him some claws that will be good for cutting underwater seaweed/catching fish; i'm a touch indecisive about his shine, which we can talk about! we can also talk about payment in the pms, although i am limited to pets/characters/and flight rising stuff.

fourth. looking for some art, too, of my kalons ( and maybe some other chracters i got )-- can pay with pets/characters/flight rising things

**oh yeah i'm a dumb, if anyone wanted to pm me a link to the kalon discord server that'd be awesome

Code: Select all
@plantfood - o: i may attempt to offer on that uncommon myo, i already have an idea for such a thing! also zanareth is such a lovely kal!
@Sandstorm814 - cute lil cat kal
@WanSham - honestly i'd give anything for aric! it's a shame i dont have anything to offer atm, but if you ever feel the urge to gift them holla @ me i have ideas:tm:
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
β“’
We just straight chillin
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
π•±π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–“π–‰ β€’
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby kittykore » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:28 pm

I need someone to line my idea for the alien 1200 I can offer ocs and some art as well!
found them tysmm!

@Hanzo- I love your kalons congrats!!
@Plantfood- Good luck your trades <3
@Spottedsong- I may pm you shh <3
Last edited by kittykore on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
──-────────────────────
❝bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
❞

────────────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
──-────────────────────
❝bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
❞

────────────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
──-───────────────
❝coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse❞

❝bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
❞

───────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaatlove » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:10 pm

hey guys!! i havent been connecting with pearl so hes up for trade offers!!
ill look at everything !! edits dont matter to me <3

@jackattacks - good luck finding what you need!!
@hanzo. - i hope you can get those claw + shine edits!! he is such a nice looking kalon!
@pIantfood - aa little amber!! i owned her a while back ;; i hope her new owner gives her the love she deserves!
@spottedsong - i hope you find a good partner!!
@messenger - good luck finding a parter! and what a colorful kal!! congrats on him!!
@kim jongdae - mmMMm lovE HER FINS!! i hope you find a nice growth artist!!
@sandstorm814 - aw shoot shes sO CUTE! looks so soft and pure <3 good luck finder her a good mate!!
@softballpup12 - good luck fidning a partner!
@butter dragon - im so glad you found a partner!
@skyler1515 - welcome!! i hope you find a parter for the comp and win your first kalon soon <33
ImageImage
✢ kaat ⋆ chars ✢
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shrimpdog » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Streaming here!!
working on:
1200 lines and design
kalon anatomy practice (in the form of requests)
random doodles

KatLΓ³ve: goodluck getting a trade you're happy with!!
JackAttacks: oooo, voice acting, sounds interesting!!! goodluck in the competition!
plantfood: ahhhhh that kalon is so cute, the colors are perfect! goodluck with your trades!

https://sta.sh/2d5hen2f0j4?edit=1
Last edited by shrimpdog on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
shrimpdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Replies wrote:@.Puzzle- Absolutely beautiful art, sorry I missed the stream!
@KatLΓ³ve- Good luck finding a trade!
@JackAttacks- Good luck finding someone to help you with 1200 :)
@hanzo.- Good luck on your artist search both for edits and art in general!

Hi everyone! I'm actually currently looking for a partner for the new Kals The Ghost and The Hunter competition. Specifically I've fallen madly in love with the Hunter and would really really appreciate help from someone aiming for the Ghost. You can look through my entries linked in my Kalon thread (linked in my signature) to get an idea of my writing, and art skills, and I'd prefer someone who can help in making the art pieces. Thank you!

EDIT - Found a partner! Thank you so much everyone for your offers, you're all wonderful.
Last edited by Epiale on Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
β™•
___

EᴘΙͺα΄€ΚŸα΄‡ | Nᴏɴ-BΙͺɴᴀʀʏ | Sα΄‹α΄œΚŸΚŸ UΙ΄Ιͺᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. β™‘
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:31 am

i'm looking for a partner for the ghost/hunter competition !! i will be trying out for the hunter and you for the ghost; i have plenty of time to draw art and write, and am looking for someone equally as interested in the competition with a knack for coding, possibly ! i really want somone dedicated and willing to work with me on this<3 please pm me if interested,
      apologies if i'm a bit picky !!<3

@epiale -- gl finding a partner !
      @puzzle. -- omg im sad i missed it but goodness your art is gorgeous<333
      @katlove -- what a pretty kal omg
      @jackattacks -- i don't fit that voice, but good luck finding it !!
      @hanzo. -- best of luck with finding an artist, and that new ship is adorable omg<3
Last edited by capone. on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

❅══════════════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy βž³πŸ’£ || song credit ➳ ♬ || icon credit ➳ x
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β…

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:40 am

Introductions
Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce Aerodyne and Kabosu's newest batch made by the absolutely wonderful Sixbane. <3
The left kit is going to me. I'm still considering names for him, but I'm probably going with Koi. If anyone is interested in friendships with him feel free to PM me. <:

Advertisements
I'm taking commissions at my Art Shop and can draw your Kalons as feral, anthro, or human. :0 I need the points haaa

Replies
@capone. - Good luck with finding a partner. :0 I don't plan on trying for either but I know, according to the thread, a lot of people are.
@Epiale - Good luck as well!
@.Puzzle. - Ah I missed it but I'm sure it looked amazing!
@KatLove - I love his hair so much what a cutie :0
@JackAttacks - Ah good luck with the voice stuff. My voice has been all scratchy lately because of a cold. /:

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:48 am

@.Puzzle- Your art is so good! ;v;
@Epiale-Good luck!
@capone.-I hope you find a partner! I would offer, but my coding isn't the best.
@Katzuvo-Your new kals are so cute! Congrats!

I am trying out for the ghost kalon. If somebody is trying for the hunter and needs a partner, you can PM me! I tend to be better at writing and my art is okay. I already have a few ideas in mind that I would love to develop!

I got some PMs! Thanks!
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:53 am

just like a lot of people here, i am looking for a partner for the ghost/hunter kalons!! i don't mind which one i take, both of them are gorgeous!! i'm still thinking of ideas, (i kinda have one in mind already!!) but i can do art of them together and stuff like that. and i would love to hear any ideas from someone as well!! pm me if interested!!
found a partner!! good luck to everyone!! <3

@ everyone trying out for the hunter/ghost ;; good luck to you all!! i'm sure all of your forums will be wonderful!!
@ Katzuvo ;; oh my gosh he's so cute!! *o* love his colors and the tail!! absolutely gorgeous!!
@ .Puzzle ;; darn i missed your stream!! hopefully i can catch it some time, your art is lovely!!
@ KatLΓ³ve ;; what a beautiful boy!! good luck with finding a trade!!
Last edited by petrify on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me