▂ Sparok Fanclub ▂

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

▂ Sparok Fanclub ▂

Postby miskit » Sat May 20, 2017 5:06 pm

Welcome to the Sparok fan club!
Sparoks aren't really popular yet, but this can be a place for you to post your art/ ideas of them!

Sparoks have wings attached to their heads, approximately where their ears should be
They can hear through their top ears, their bottom ears and tail are for stabilization.
Although Sparoks can't fly they can glide, because their bodies are too heavy for their wings to lift.
Some Sparoks only have one set of wings on their head, these guys can't glide at all.
The eyes of a Sparok may be different, depending on where they live.
Sparoks who live in dark caves have slitted eyes, those who live in the forest have clear eyes, and those who are domestic have circular white pupils.
Their tongues are usually the same color as the bottoms of their paw pads
Sparoks are approximately the size of Shiba Inus. Some are larger and some are smaller, but not by much, unless genetically defected.
This species tends to live in the trees or cliffs, making nests for their young, they do not lay eggs, however.
The Sparok is very protective of its land, and will dive off of high cliffs with competitors and glide upwards at the last second to win land, whoever dives up first loses.
If a baby is born with only one pair of head wings, they are likely to die if pushed out of a nest, due to the fact that they cannot glide, making them uncommon to see in the adult world.
Sparoks eat almost anything but mostly bugs, rats, and fruit

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3444723][img]http://i.imgur.com/o1GENhI.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3444723][img]http://i.imgur.com/huJOor0.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3444723][img]http://i.imgur.com/PEXvgLi.png[/img][/url]

Fanclub Rules:
- All CS and Sparok adoptable rules apply
- No spamming
- No roleplaying on this thread (You may make your own RP thread for sparoks though!)
Last edited by miskit on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:25 am, edited 6 times in total.
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gift linearts

Postby miskit » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:48 am

Last edited by miskit on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▂ Sparok Fanclub ▂

Postby mystea » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:05 am

This has been here for forever, but I'm still first! Lol!

I really like Sparoks, they're my first closed adoptable species I've obtained! I'm literally obsessed with them XD
My first Sparok was Melody, I got her through a RU. Here she is:

↠ mystea / tea (previously Mystikk)
↠ she / her
↠ art enjoyer!

mystea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystea » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:09 am

Hey, does anyone want to breed Sparoks?

Im bored.
↠ she / her
↠ art enjoyer!

mystea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:10 pm

Lol the fanclub is pretty much dead
but good luck finding another sparok to breed melody with! Honestly you would probably have better luck messaging male sparok owners lol

I wanted to share Herc here because I think he's the cutest little thing ever
he's an albino baby sparok and I'm looking for friendships for him! still developing his story, but he was abandoned at birth and adopted by kazee
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystea » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:15 pm

miskit wrote:Lol the fanclub is pretty much dead
but good luck finding another sparok to breed melody with! Honestly you would probably have better luck messaging male sparok owners lol

I wanted to share Herc here because I think he's the cutest little thing ever
he's an albino baby sparok and I'm looking for friendships for him! still developing his story, but he was abandoned at birth and adopted by kazee

True, it is pretty dead. Oh well XD! I just post when I feel like it c:
I also have tried messaging some male Sparok owners but nobody really wanted to. Oh well.
Herc is really cute :D!
Last edited by mystea on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
↠ she / her
↠ art enjoyer!

mystea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystea » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Ideas for the coins (Not official or anything, just my ideas):
- Could buy furniture and clothing for Sparok
- Different rarity items
- Obtain coins through contests and raffles

I personally don't think coins should be bought or spent for a Sparok, because then people would just buy Sparoks with coins and everything. Then it wouldn't really be a closed species anymore..
↠ she / her
↠ art enjoyer!

mystea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:31 pm

@Agicaljammer
yeah, I'm still all jumbled with the coin idea, but I'm thinking maybe with coins people can change like the eye or coat color of their sparok with a potion or something
It would probably just be a huge potion shop
(also anybody can add clothing to their sparok for free lol, i don't mind if people put clothes on them however they want)

but yeah, different rarity stuff is a good idea!
and with the purchasing a sparok thing, it's kind of like a system where you only get coins if you tried out for a sparok and didn't win it, and you would need A LOT of coins to get one and it would just be common, but with even more coins you can buy some rarities for it and stuff (also you wouldn't be able to make the sparok yourself, an artist would have to make it) but I'm still not sure about it, it's still all in testing lol
but I love the ideas and feedback! It really does help, I'd love to hear more if you have more to offer lol
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystea » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:40 pm

miskit wrote:@Agicaljammer
yeah, I'm still all jumbled with the coin idea, but I'm thinking maybe with coins people can change like the eye or coat color of their sparok with a potion or something
It would probably just be a huge potion shop
(also anybody can add clothing to their sparok for free lol, i don't mind if people put clothes on them however they want)

but yeah, different rarity stuff is a good idea!
and with the purchasing a sparok thing, it's kind of like a system where you only get coins if you tried out for a sparok and didn't win it, and you would need A LOT of coins to get one and it would just be common, but with even more coins you can buy some rarities for it and stuff (also you wouldn't be able to make the sparok yourself, an artist would have to make it) but I'm still not sure about it, it's still all in testing lol
but I love the ideas and feedback! It really does help, I'd love to hear more if you have more to offer lol

Potions sound interesting! I suggest you add that to your coin shop if you open one. For the Sparok-coin thing, if the average price is 50 coins or so for a potion to change rarities or something, a Sparok should be around 700 coins for a common Sparok in my opinion. I know that's a ton, it's just my opinion :3
↠ she / her
↠ art enjoyer!

mystea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystea » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:16 am

NON OFFICIAL!!

Maybe it could be like this for the ones you need to write something (not raffle):

0 coins for no effort (or res/WIP-ing it and not writing anything)
5 coins for short answer (0-15 letters)
10 coins for medium-short answer (16-50 letters)
25 coins for medium answer (51-100 letters)
35 coins for medium-long answer (101-250 letters)
45 coins for long answer (251-799 letters)
60 coins for literal essay (800+ letters!?)
45 coins for RU if possible (and the RU Sparok)
50 coins for winner (and the Sparok)

Above: ideas for amount of coins given. Only if miskit or any of the artists think it is worth it. 500 "and" words won't get you anywhere.

Potions:

No coins for removing trait
5 coins to change color (only one body part per time!)
30 coins for changing trait (still same rarity! E.g. Swap uncommon trait with another uncommon trait)
60 coins for upgrading trait (uncommon to rare, common to uncommon, etc.)
40 coins for adding trait (still same rarity!)
80 coins for adding trait (different rarity, uncommon or less)
100 coins for adding trait (different rarity, very rare/rare)
80 coins for different color body part (depends)
500 coins for common custom (4 or less common traits)
700 coins for uncommon custom (3 or less uncommon traits)
900 coins for rare custom (2 or less rare traits)
1100 coins for very rare custom (2 or less very rare traits)
800 coins for random Sparok (chosen randomly by a generator, could be any rarity)

Above: ideas for potions when coins come out, possibly ^^

I suggest that coins should not be bought. Okay there, I'm done lol

Edit: Plus, there should be this form is you want to sign up for coins or not, then there should be an end date where you could not sign the form any more. After the end date, you get placed under the bank post if you signed up to start receiving coins. Then after a few weeks or so, you can sign up again. Then there will be an end date. Then few weeks later, it happens over and over ^^? I love giving out ideas. This is probably way to much to handle though XD

Maybe a person could only buy 2 things with coins in the shop per two weeks. And for the bank, maybe there should only be 10 people signing up at a time, first come first served.

Alright, NOW I'm done for Wednesday September 27th. Probably gonna add WAY more ideas :3
Last edited by mystea on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
↠ she / her
↠ art enjoyer!

mystea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me