★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:34 am

@Hazil

Lemme just...y'know...die??? Because Claywhistle's dialogue stabbed me right in the heart.
Also I'm totally up to snag some of the Beechclan cats, I totally won't kill them like I killed Tac's Ternkit.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:50 pm

@dino

I remember, I need to catch up on Moorclan for certain! And aww thanks- I aim to cause pain with my posts lol. I don't think any Beechclanners are up for grabs as of right now but if a few end up not working into my plots then I'll definitely contact you~

@deimos

Ahhh thanks! That means a lot to me. And yeah I love my pun-son so much (which reminds me to give him more puns in upcoming posts). He never got a proper character arc like his siblings, only a minor one with Sparksong, so consider this whole clan his chapter!

@borders

Ah I'll definitely take some of you up on that if my previous borders drop off!
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:27 am

@Borders I would love to be apart of Rainclan's borders, all of my sides are open, which one would you like?
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:42 am

I need to figure out who else to kill off in Echoclan. I don't know if I should kill off old characters that I haven't used in a long time,
Or kill off young characters I haven't developed. I kinda want to keep Tigger so he can be like Mousefur :lol:
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:48 am

Katrione wrote:
I need to figure out who else to kill off in Echoclan. I don't know if I should kill off old characters that I haven't used in a long time,
Or kill off young characters I haven't developed. I kinda want to keep Tigger so he can be like Mousefur :lol:

Well, what are your least used characters?
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:24 am

Dear stars, I've gone for a long time. Sorry everyone about that. Irma did a number on us.Thanks for all the support I received before hand, you guys really helped me calm down before we left for evacuation.

I remember asking someone to take over my clan's for me while I was away so I'd like to thank whoever volunteered and helped to that. I'm grateful to you.

Ah, might I ask if anything happened while I was gone, important news, events, etc. And would someone be willing to help me write this last portion of my (long overdue) Soulclan post. Things are going down and I need a good transition before I finish it up. This is definitely my longest post ever and I can't wait to share it with you all If Soulclan is still relevant at all X3
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:32 am

thank you to my clans for being so patient with me! I am sorry for the wait I put you guys through! Due to my concussion I do have some memory issues rocking out still so if I forget something or anything please send me a pm and I will be happy to fix it for you c:
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:11 pm

@krazy
*shrieks* I wanna help but I also want Jay's death to be a surprise so I'll get the full extent when I read it.

Oh gosh, I'm kinda excited because I made up a new way for Echoclan cats to say goodbye to those who die. I think it's super pretty
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atomic in love!!! » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:30 pm

(still atomic here! just going through my usual changing usernames at random whims!)

OOoooooOOoooOOoo, I love the little kitty I've got!! Thanks @Heda, also hope your concussion gets better!!

Okay, okay. I've calmed my excitement, need help naming my new little chickie!

This is a young, bubbily she-cat who will never let herself be tied down to a cat who doesn't want to have fun! Her theme I'm having hard to decide over- #Grownupz / Act My Age / I'm On Top of the World.
(NOTE THAT ACT MY AGE IS MORE EXPLICIT!!)

I'm terrible with names, help? I'm okay with more out-there names! (soul, dragon, spirit, ect)

EDIT: Also, I forgot to put my prey down, is it okay if I exchange it for a equal amount of prey of something different? (mouse for minnow or frog?)
"Recently he said, that she said, that we said some stuff that you wouldn't believe."
atomic in love!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:50 pm

atomic in love!!! wrote:
(still atomic here! just going through my usual changing usernames at random whims!)

OOoooooOOoooOOoo, I love the little kitty I've got!! Thanks @Heda, also hope your concussion gets better!!

Okay, okay. I've calmed my excitement, need help naming my new little chickie!

This is a young, bubbily she-cat who will never let herself be tied down to a cat who doesn't want to have fun! Her theme I'm having hard to decide over- #Grownupz / Act My Age / I'm On Top of the World.
(NOTE THAT ACT MY AGE IS MORE EXPLICIT!!)

I'm terrible with names, help? I'm okay with more out-there names! (soul, dragon, spirit, ect)

EDIT: Also, I forgot to put my prey down, is it okay if I exchange it for a equal amount of prey of something different? (mouse for minnow or frog?)

Feathersoul, Featherspirit, Dragonfeather, Silverfeather, Soulfeather, Spiritfeather, Mistfeather, Dragonmist, Lustrousfeather

i feel like she should have something revolving around "feather" for her name.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery