★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby atomic in love!!! » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:24 am

Hello, hello! I don't plan on being a giant regular on the fanclub at the moment, since I'm still easing on CS on the side with my personal business first, but I love this forum game so far! Thank you, @deimos for accepting my clan and for the welcome.

Question, are male calicos (mine would be sterile) completely out of question? I'm wondering how far I can push the rarity card, so I wanted to get permission before making my handsome leader male. Along with that, are sexualities other than heterosexual alright as well?
"Recently he said, that she said, that we said some stuff that you wouldn't believe."
atomic in love!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:37 am

@atomic: Hello and welcome to CAC! I'm Simonpet, owner of Forestclan. To answer your question, there aren't any rules on rare cat types such as calico males or other sexualities, although it's generally recommended that you have enough heterosexuals to continue the clan.
Status wrote:The end is coming. I can see the
light at the end of the tunnel. It's
almost here!
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atomic in love!!! » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:45 am

Thank you, @Simon, I'll keep in mind to have enough hetero for kits. After all, have to have those adorable little babies! I just wanted 1 male calico, I think it makes the fact that Dramaclan is centered around loving one another more powerful (including his young love that makes him need love even more). I just love writing fluffy boy love, or any romance at all!!!
"Recently he said, that she said, that we said some stuff that you wouldn't believe."
atomic in love!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:48 am

@atomic
Hello! I'm Katrione, the owner of this game and the owner of Echoclan!! Welcome to CaC! Don't trust Beechclan!

You can have same-gender relationships, just make sure to have enough hetero relationships to keep the Clan going, like Simon said.
And you can have a tom calico. I think it'd be funny if cats from other Clans mistook him for a molly at first :lol: :lol:
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ cac fanclub ★

Postby requiem, » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:08 pm

@atomic
      hello! i'm lost, the co-owner of the game and user behind mapleclan. don't trust beechclan! (you can trust my clan though, they're real sweeties who'd love to be allies with dramaclan)

any sexualities/gender identities are accepted here and male calicos are fine as well. if you have any other questions, feel free to post them on the fanclub, that's usually where everyone is hanging around. i hope you have a great time here c:
quit cs.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:46 pm

Hey guys so after some thought, like a long time to think this through. Briarclan will be going through a huge change soon. I just need to figure out how it will come into play. So I have some planing and plotting to do.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atomic in love!!! » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 pm

@Kat Ooooooo, that would be so funny terrible to happen to him! He's always out trying to prove his 'worth', or masculinity and strength in other terms, to everyone around him and to be called a molly would drive him crazy... Is it bad to want him to spiral into insanity, but also want him to have someone actually love him at the same time??? i've already planned out his bitter sweet life in my mind already

@lost thoughts Thank you, am I totally enjoying writing for Dramaclan so far!
atomic in love!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ create a clan fanclub ❞

Postby deimido » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:12 am

i have a question! i haven't seen this happen and i wanna know if i'm allowed to do this later on, but say i have two toms or mollies who are mates and they want kits, would it be alright for them to find a surrogate cat to help them out with that?

@meadow. - welcome back! i hope whatever's going on in your life is getting more stable now though. :'0

@atomic. - once again, welcome to cac! one post in and i already love copperstar omg
//////////////////hi :)//////////////////////////
    dei - adult
    he/him

create a clan
      > 5+ year old warrior cats arpg
      with a focus on writing and world building

kit/paw/heart/star
      > build a warrior cats name with other users
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:10 am

@deimos
I don't really see how cats would be able to do surrogacy, but if you can find a way, I'm good with it :)

Maybe one of the toms could mate with the she-cat then the two toms could raise the kits together?

@atomic
*sees your dedication to your boyfriend in your Dramaclan post and squeals loudly*

That's so cute!!!
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:21 am

@anyone

Since the Starclan RP thread is up, would anyone like to roleplay on it? I have two cats open, a former deputy and elder. Both murdered...
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me