Warrior Cat Hunger Games Fanclub! {v.1}

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Warrior Cat Hunger Games Fanclub! {v.1}

Postby Rinovo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:38 am

I've had this idea, but it probably wouldn't fit.

What if when a cat dies, you could write out their death? I know some of them would be rather to violent to write
, then the host could change how they died. Kinda like the warriors murder games, but these could be special rounds.

You could also write out some interactions the sim generates, relationships can develop with this, and all in all it would be rather exciting.

Here's an example taken for mochi's round;

[ THE BLOODBATH ]
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Rooksong runs away from the Cornucopia. {the running away from the cornucopia ones can have some written out if preferred, or just left as is}

Wavemist runs away from the Cornucopia.

Quickstep grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty. {can be written out if wanted

Robbinflight runs away from the Cornucopia.

Fernstar runs away from the Cornucopia.

Leafpaw runs away from the Cornucopia.

Wolfcry runs away from the Cornucopia.

Thorntalon kills Skywhisper as she tries to run. {written out}

Goatpaw steps off his podium too soon and blows up. {Possibly written, don't make it gory}

Wolfkit runs away from the Cornucopia.

Spottedfall gathers as much food as she can. {I'd make this funny honestly lmao}

Chubkit runs away from the Cornucopia.

Cloudember gathers as much food as she can. {possibly}

Leopardwing runs away from the Cornucopia.

Badgerpaw, Stormgaze, Mouseheart, and Driftclaw share everything they gathered before running. {written}

Moonpaw runs away from the Cornucopia.

Sandswirl gathers as much food as she can.

Scatterslash retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia. {possibly}

Featherpelt runs away from the Cornucopia.

Magnetrise grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty. {could be written out if wanted}

With this, rounds would probably last for a few days.

Idk Maybe this could work
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

struggling with gender identity
rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:12 am

I love that idea! I actually did that once just for fun, when I put some of my OCs into the simulator.
ubi ❀ she/her ❀ virgo ❀ infp ❀ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabloosh » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:06 am

Hello again, everyone... I'd like to apologize. I realize I haven't been helping out with hosting rounds for the past two months, and I'm really sorry about that. School has been super busy ever since it started this year, and I haven't had time to do much on CS for fear of falling behind on one of my assignments. Things have lightened up some recently, so I'll try to stick around and pick up some slack when I can.

(also i gotta enter softfeather at some point. she gotta see her chillun)

@Rin- That's a thrilling idea! I think the ambiguity of leaving things like "Snailfoot falls into a frozen lake and dies" to the imagination can be funny, but more personalized written-up deaths could get people really invested and add a new level of interest to the game. And that goes double because of the headcanons people develop because of the cats' actions during each day/night.

The only issue I can think of might be if a mod writes something that directly goes against what a user has said about their cat's personality- for example, turning a pacifist into a bloodthirsty murderer, having a cat with no interest in romance develop a crush on another, etc. If we can avoid that, though, personalized deaths could make this game even more exciting. If it's okay with you and deimos, I'd love to try that in a future round! And if you end up writing out the deaths too, I can't wait to see what happens.
Image Image Image
Toyhouse (WIP) || IMGBB || Still learnin' how to be functional
ImageImageImage
Kabloosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:12 am

Kablooey Cat wrote:Hello again, everyone... I'd like to apologize. I realize I haven't been helping out with hosting rounds for the past two months, and I'm really sorry about that. School has been super busy ever since it started this year, and I haven't had time to do much on CS for fear of falling behind on one of my assignments. Things have lightened up some recently, so I'll try to stick around and pick up some slack when I can.

(also i gotta enter softfeather at some point. she gotta see her chillun)

@Rin- That's a thrilling idea! I think the ambiguity of leaving things like "Snailfoot falls into a frozen lake and dies" to the imagination can be funny, but more personalized written-up deaths could get people really invested and add a new level of interest to the game. And that goes double because of the headcanons people develop because of the cats' actions during each day/night.

The only issue I can think of might be if a mod writes something that directly goes against what a user has said about their cat's personality- for example, turning a pacifist into a bloodthirsty murderer, having a cat with no interest in romance develop a crush on another, etc. If we can avoid that, though, personalized deaths could make this game even more exciting. If it's okay with you and deimos, I'd love to try that in a future round! And if you end up writing out the deaths too, I can't wait to see what happens.

Yes, that's why it would be preferred for every cat to have a written personality. We could easily avoid the romance thing if it is out of character for them, but for the kills, you can't change it. Instead, give reasons for why the cat killed them. Maybe they started to panic, or maybe they came to the conclusion that it was for the greater good.
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ warrior cat hunger games fanclub ❞

Postby deimido » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:52 pm

i've got to apologize for my own inactivity as well! even i haven't been able to help keep the game running lately, which is kinda unfair to everyone who happens to enjoy it. ^^; i'll try my best from now on, though i've been real busy irl taking care of certain family members, so i'm not sure if i'll be able to host rounds often for a while.

on the subject of written deaths, i absolutely love the idea! as kablooey said, it sounds like it would really get people more invested in it and add some more interest in the game. you have my go ahead to do something like that in the future! though since there's no 'personality' thing in the form yet i suggest you guys mention you'll kinda need a little description when you announce youre taking forms.
//////////////////hi :)//////////////////////////
    dei - adult
    he/him

create a clan
      > 5+ year old warrior cats arpg
      with a focus on writing and world building

kit/paw/heart/star
      > build a warrior cats name with other users
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:35 am

I can start the next round with it, I've been in the mood for something like that c:
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrohh » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:36 pm

My god I completely forgot about this thread
I was scrolling through fanclubs and suddenly remembered this and I kicked myself repeatedly
Sorrohh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:01 pm

Sørrøhh wrote:
I was scrolling through fanclubs and suddenly remembered this and I kicked myself repeatedly

It's okay.

It's pretty dead anyways.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast •
• 別再怕我受傷害 / 心理戰用在這未免太見外 --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:46 pm

FreshCookies wrote:
Sørrøhh wrote:

It's okay.

It's pretty dead anyways.

It's a sad truth
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moya » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:34 pm

*light coughing*

eheh, anyone else just notice that their sitting cats are all still named *something* snart

═══════════════
i'm moya!
i love silly
video games
and my cat
meow
they/them

═══════════════

rip to the photos in my sig i'll fix them one day
moya

My pets
My items