BABUSAGI ✦ FANCLUB!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What pronouns do you use for Hanakiko?

They/Them
53%
He/Him
6%
She/Her
20%
Xe/Xem
2%
A mix
14%
Not listed
4%

Total votes : 49

Re: BABUSAGI ✦ FANCLUB!

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed May 24, 2017 8:52 am

Just a little non-official announcement:

I will be streaming tonight around 8pm EST!
On the agenda are breedings, art, and maybe a few admin things like making cups and triple-checking my adopts for cups/packing lists.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Thu May 25, 2017 11:55 am

https://join.me/576-030-966
Streaming again, more breedings to do.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Fri May 26, 2017 6:59 am

Replies wrote: @Credit: welcome and GL in your endeavors in the species!
@Kyu: It's okay, take your time!
@Weep, Saw the streamings super cool cant wait until the gachas are posted!

Aaaand i have more Babus to introduce

Roxy

A girl who acts all "Party" like to appeal to others, a gamer girl who likes to have her IPod with her, Roxy acts very bubbly and awesome but be careful what you ask her, things may get Awkward!

Pinattsu, or simply Pina

Pinattsu is shy when you meet her but she is really wild and fun when you get to know her, she is a naive daredevil who can be a little bit clumsy, Pinattsu works at The Elephant diner as a waitress part-time and when shes not working she is climbing trees for various uses as she is brave (and determined!), she likes to hang out with Oros and play piano though she's not very good at it!

Pina worries Ivy when she climbs or do anything, although Oros and also sometimes Violetcia tries to calm her down, Oros is one of Pinas best friends!
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Sun May 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Hi I'm here to apologize for being gone so much lately...
...and apologize even harder because I still won't be around much in the coming weeks. Image

I have 13 days until graduation from right now and though I'm doing fine in my classes failing a final would make me not fine any more.
On top of that I'm stage managing for Mary Poppins which has me after school till late. So I've been coming home and doing homework and just about nothing else for a month or so.

I don't really mean this all as excuses as much as they are explanations, it can be hard to not get burnt out when you spend a good chunk of your day either doing math or making actors behave in an orderly fashion. (Mary Poppins is also where Kyu has been, but instead of math he has a job.)

Anyway on the Babu side of things I got all of my packing lists up to code (I think) but I won't be updating the archive with the new lists until all the artists let me know that they're done. Unless I'm already going in to edit something else, then why not I'm already there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Side note: I'll try to have updated Babusagi totals up before the end of the day so you all know if you're cool to breed for kits or not. If you've managed to hit or even somehow go over limit you will be barred from entering/breeding any Babusagi and all your current forms/tickets will be disregarded until you're back under. Customs still don't count.

I'm aware of the 2 RUs I still owe as well as 060's hair, judging on 059, 050s entire design, and some cups that need fixing, so don't worry! I'll be after them. I also want to get out some designs, especially to introduce popping boba proper.

The only other thing of note is if you were in the last stream I did before I went MIA you may remember that I was doing up old character designs for readoption, I've done a few more inbetween everything else as a source of stress relief. (mainly because I didn't have to do anything really new for them and I could do them without wifi shoutout to bad public school wifi.)
I'll be putting some of them up on a special thread in the future, so look out for that, especially if you're already a fan of my designs!

Otherwise, thank you all for bearing with me! I'll be on for a bit doing archive stuff and doing up the popping boba artist guide so if you need to PM me please feel free.
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:59 pm

@valenciata;; Good luck finding a breeding partner! (If you haven't found one yet...)
@Credit A bit of a late-ish welcome! I hope you get a babusagi soon!!
@TrashFan Congratulations on winning Pinattsu!!
@LivvyAh No pressure, take all the time you need! I understand. :3

Anyway, aside from wanting to reply to some of the previous posters... I uh... May... Have made... Another two artist entries... By 'may' anyway, I mean I did. I think I'm going to need to edit some of my designs to fit the new rarity rules and I'm going to change Sakura Swirl again... It was my first design made when I wasn't comfortable with Oekaki and babu designing and I have an idea I like that'll fit it better. The last edit was a bit rushed on er... Some aspects of the design... Well, here are the new designs anyway! Critiques, comments, suggestions, e.t.c. are welcome!

(Ahh! The images make the post look large! Ahh!)
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Mon May 29, 2017 4:56 am

https://join.me/437-155-530

Finishing up a breeding cover and working on that breeding, as well as doing my mass of cups.

I may take a break in the middle to work on sima growths or something else but this is mainly a babusagi stream!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Tue May 30, 2017 3:24 am

@Weeping_Angel }Y{
Hope your stream went well! ^-^
@8RavenPhoenix8
Absolutely adorable... just 10/10

I guess I should get started by introducing my new bab~
▪ Mondo ▪
Very gay and in denial is all I really have figured out for him...

As for questions, do you have to wait a month before breeding any Babusagi or is that babies only?
If its only for babies to grow Mondo is open to breeding offers. IC or OOC
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Tue May 30, 2017 4:32 am

@Midnightkitkat - Only gacha kits have to wait a month before they can be bred, but there is a breeding cooldown of 1 month for the parents as well.
@Raven - Lovely entries!
@Credit - Welcome! Don't worry about being a nonowner. I'm sure you'll get your first babusagi soon.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Tue May 30, 2017 11:55 am

[these aren't in order probably]
@Weeping// I missed one of your streams but the other one i was on was super duper cool. Hope the other one was fun! ;;
@TrashFan// Cute babus~! I'd love for Roxy to be friends with Violetti, if that's ok? Sweet tunes abound! And Pina's sO CUTE OMG.
@LivvyAh// Take your time! We can all wait, and graduating is important. And you're following me im still so habby
@8R8// Those entries look so good, unlike mine! I love the root beer one (I've only had root beer twice wow me)
@MKK// He looks super-duper cewl. And I like the fact he's gay! (He and Storm could be the big hair bros ye?)
@Credit// Welcome to Babusagi! We all started out like you, don't be nervous!

haven't posted here in a while whyyy because school but that's not the point.
    I mananged somehow to stupidly screw up my forst entry batch thingy so I made V.2. and went absolutely crazy I'd super duper love feedback on my entries uvu but especially the ones below
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Replies wrote:@Sin: Those are great entries, i hope you become an artist! Oh and about Violetti and Rox, sure! I will Pm you more about how the the Friendship could work!
@MNKK: Congrats on winning him.
@8RP8: Great entries! I hope you become an artist too!
@Livvy: It's fine, take your time... I understand your trouble.

Anyways, sorry for some shameless advertising but i've finally gotten the comps for G023 and G024 up!
Check em out!

Image&Image!
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me