|| YURI ON ICE FANCLUB || OPEN

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

It's time to settle this, Victor or Yurio?

Victor !!!
56%
Yurio !!!
44%

Total votes : 224

Re: || YURI ON ICE FANCLUB || OPEN

Postby apheli0n » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Username: ♦αℓαѕтяιи♦
Nickname: Erm, Ala? I guess?
Favorite Character: Yuuri!
Favorite episode so far: The third one c:
Have you got a ship for Yuri On Ice, if so, what?: Yes, Viktuuri. It's one of the cutest anime ships I've seen <3
Have you watched all the episodes so far?: Sure have
Will you be active?: I'll certainly try to be, but I get distracted easily by other things ;w;
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗ImageImage‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

"oh, feelings! sweep it all away with the wind
we’re living as if life were a game
we can play to our heart’s content
in the ever-changing eye of the rampaging storm
o petals, dance away!"

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

cal he / they adult
tired enby trying to survive art school
collecting 1 of every fennec fox!

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗ImageImage‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

apheli0n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:24 am

Hey a new person!
Your avatar is cute omg.

I too appreciate Yuuri. He is fine, good man. Yes.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawaiianbabidoll » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:50 am

Here's a prompt for everyone.

Do you think the boys celebrate Halloween? If so, who dresses up like what (if they dress up at all) and what can you picture them doing this holiday?

Yuuri would probably not be too big on Halloween, but perhaps dress up in something simple. In Japan, people don't usually trick or treat. They just dress up and the like.

Halloween isn't too popular in Russia, but I can see Victor getting super into it. Maybe researching how it's celebrated all over the world and trying to celebrate it in every shape and form right where he is. Yurio I can see being dismissive at first, but intrigued enough to go along with it while calling it stupid. Alternatively, I can also see the complete reverse with Yuri being the one all into Halloween, but in the 'dress up and go clubbing' way that Russian Halloweens started as. If Victor questioned his outfit choice to go out in, Yuri could just say how Victor doesn't get it because he's so old and outdated.

Pichit probably dragged Yuuri out to do Halloween stuff when they were in college in America.
Pichit in a hamster costume. Hamster Selfies.
hawaiianbabidoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notetoself » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Username: notetoself
Nickname: Kenzie
Favorite Character: Victor!!!
Favorite episode so far: Episode number 12
Have you got a ship for Yuri On Ice, if so, what?: VICTUURI!!
Have you watched all the episodes so far?: Yes
Will you be active?: I will try my best!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, my name is Phoenix! I'm an
adult player and I'm super inactive,
but PM's relating to animanga
are welcome anytime.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
notetoself

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uchuujin » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:39 am

Do you think the boys celebrate Halloween? If so, who dresses up like what (if they dress up at all) and what can you picture them doing this holiday?

I bet the only ones who really celebrates Halloween are the obvious - JJ and Leo. Keep in mind all the boys are from other countries where Halloween isn't widely celebrated. Switzerland, China, Kazakhstan... they don't have Halloween the way we do. I mean, western Halloween is kind of slipping into the youth culture of these countries, but not in huge significant ways.

Yuri spent so many years in America that I'm sure he's aware of American Halloween traditions and is probably pretty fond of them (I can imagine him absolutely loving the concept Halloween candy; I bet he likes candy corn), and while in America he probably did get invites to little Halloween gatherings as we know them, but in Japan, Halloween is purely an 'adult' holiday - mostly an excuse for people to dress up and get rowdy at parties and bars. He's definitely not the kind of person to go out like this xD We saw what happens when he's drunk. I doubt he actively seeks out these situations.

Far, far fewer people celebrate Halloween in Russia. Russians are aware of the holiday, but there's a lot of controversy surrounding it. I really don't see Viktor to be the kind of person who'd do anything that the people of Russia who adore him would frown upon. He also doesn't strike me as the kind of person to just go out drinking at clubs. As for Yuri, I'm sure he's dying to celebrate Halloween (because in Russia it's almost a punk/rebellious holiday,) but since he's still so young, he really can't get into any of the bars or clubs where young adults go to celebrate it. I know the drinking age in Russia is pretty loosely enforced, and I assume the age restriction for getting into clubs/bars isn't really strictly enforced either, so maybe now that he's 16 he can start trying to sneak into some of that stuff hahaha

Halloween is pretty controversial in Thailand, too, from what I understand, and it's only really celebrated in big cities with foreigners, like Bangkok. But I imagine Phichit went crazy for Halloween while in the US, and he's totally the kind of person to get all dressed up and head to some of those parties back at home. He probably carves pumpkins and puts up decorations all while his family and friends shake their heads and hope the spirits don't come after him xD

And I'm sure Otabek knows some club hosting some kind of Halloween party that he'd go to. He doesn't seem like the type to dress up at all, but I think maybe he'd do something simple like put on fangs or maybe some fake blood on his face or something and then just wear his normal clothes. I know they don't celebrate Halloween there, but he probably knows some kind of bar or club with a costume themed night for the occasion.

That's about the most I can imagine. Chris definitely wouldn't celebrate, Guang-hong wouldn't, I highly doubt Seung Gil would. I guess maybe the Italian siblings would since it's getting more popular over there? Eh. That's about it.

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:18 am

Nothing's happening so here's a meme.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (33.56 KiB) Viewed 159 times

I love literally any reference to the Pork Cutlet bowl thing because it's just
so cute
and completely perfect.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawaiianbabidoll » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:04 pm

@plus ultra - I wish we could react to posts so I could give yours a hundred likes XD

I was looking at some YOI memes the other day, one after the other. They are just too addictive and funny.

In unrelated news, I ordered a Yuri Plisetsky figurine online and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Should be any day now.
Lookitthiscutie
hawaiianbabidoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy_Twist » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:32 pm

(I used to be ilovecows78 :3)
http://www.hottopic.com/product/yuri-on ... e#start=31
I would just like all of you to appreciate the caption on this poster I might be getting. It might not even be that funny. I just find it funny for some reason.

Hi! I'm Daisy! In the past I've been ilovecows78, ·Mauvepolkadots· and just-only-me78. She/her.

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Daisy! Au passé j'ai appelée ilovecows78, ·Mauvepolkadots· et just-only-me78. Elle.
Daisy_Twist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:44 am

That's pretty funny polkadots! His grumpiness is part of his charm.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viktor » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:10 am

Username: Viktor
Nickname:Vik
Favorite Character:Kinda obvious isn't it? XD
Favorite episode so far:I loved them all, it's hard to choose, but maybe the first or last
Have you got a ship for Yuri On Ice, if so, what?:Viktor and yuri of course~
Have you watched all the episodes so far?:yes, binged through them
Will you be active?:yes, as long as others are active as well

text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
Viktor

My pets
My items