- Miraculous Ladybug Fan Club - announcement pg.30!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

- Miraculous Ladybug Fan Club - announcement pg.30!

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:33 pm

ImageImage
Last thread has gotten way out of hand with the spoilers so I really apologize to those people so here no spoilers will no longer be allowed you can take the conversation to as a PM instead. Thank you.

Hello fello fans, I'm Schnuffel Bunny but you can just call me bunny for short. This has got to be one of the best shows I've ever seen! The story, the details and the characters are just so amazing! I've became so obsessed with the show since than Pokemon or MLP. It's just that Ladybug and Chat/Cat Noir are just so adorable and sweet. I'll confess I have a cartoon crush on Adrien who's Chat/Cat Noir. >//v//< He's so carefree and loving towards Ladybug who he likes. Enough of who I like I'll tell you about the show and details. C:

Set in modern-day Paris, the series focuses on teenage junior high school student Marinette Dupain-Cheng and her classmate and crush Adrien Agreste. When evil arises, Marinette becomes her secret superhero persona Ladybug, while Adrien becomes his persona Chat/Cat Noir. Not knowing each other's true identity, the two work together to protect Paris from the mysterious villain Hawk Moth, who covets and attempts to steal their powers by using Akumas to influence normal humans and transform these humans into supervillains.

◇ All of tess's rules apply.
◇ Do not change the topic.
◇ Please don't swear, this is a kid-friendly thread.
◇ No rude comments, this isn't a thread for you to rant on how much you hate the show.
◇ No Spam! Meaning no:

-Posting multiple times in a row
-Excessive punctuation
-Page-stretching
-Excessive smilies
-Pointless messages
-Large amount of unnecessary writing
-Intentionally making your post hard to read
-Excessive bumping

◇ If you post another person fan art DO NOT TAKE THE CREDIT FOR IT!!
(Unless it's yours than it's fine.)
◇ You'll be ban here forever if I find out that your rude, disrespectful, etc. to me or anyone else. No questions asked that's final!
◇ If you want people to respond your questions then please make it into a code instead quoting it. For me it creates more spam, I prefer using the "@" symbol for multitasking if that happens.
◇ If the thread is not very active at some point, do not bump the thread, this makes it worse for me if you spam the thread.
◇ No more spoilers! Please take that conversation to as a PM!
Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- Strikes and Bans -

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:33 pm

Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:51 am, edited 36 times in total.
Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- Advertisement -

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3213706][img]http://i.imgur.com/o5lxzwx.png[/img][/url]

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3213706][img]http://i.imgur.com/Rn91OLa.gif[/img][/url]

Made By totally not patronus »
Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Miraculous Ladybug Fan Club [V.2 Members Only] -

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:32 pm

username; Queen Chrysalis
what do you like about the show?; Everything
favorite characters?; Chat Noir and Alya
any o.cs?; Yes! Vivienne, Ben and Sirene.
extra?;
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:01 pm

username;

Fuscontidox

what do you like about the show?;

how I originally almost worded this made me sound like a hater 😅 So let me try to reword it...:: I like a lot of stuff ;u; I like the good morals(no matter how hidden they seem they are there) I like the cute lovey-dovey things, even though the love square annoys me more than Chloe's clown make-up and nasty trash mouth.

favorite characters?;

I probably sound super average fan girl when I say I love the main characters, their two mirror images of themselves separately, I mean how cool is it that they are so different?? And yet the same?! But Chat Noir is probably my favorite because the poor guys goes through ALL of it 😂😂 he's the epitome of bad luck that never fails.

any o.cs?; no 0_0 should I make one??

extra?; dear Lord I just want the second season already, I don't know what to expect for the most part but I am itching to know how this love square ends because fan comics are DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! I can't even go on to YouTube anymore because I ALWAYS end up in the ML fandom crazy YouTube section!!! ALWAYS!!!!
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:25 pm

username;
-jay

what do you like about the show?;
it's entertaining to watch. the storyline is really well made.

favorite characters?;
Chat Noir and Alya all the way <3

any o.cs?;
i did have an oc before, but i kinda ditched it.
i might make another in the future.

extra?;
✧ ╏ ✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
✧ ╏ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ╏ ✧
✧ ╏ ✧ art shoptoyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liv :) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:05 am

username; bahznoir

what do you like about the show?; The storyline is so complex, detailed, and unique. It is extremely enthralling, and has a quirky and innocent appeal to it. However, I will say that the main reason that I am very attracted to this show is because of Chat Noir, sorry that I'm not sorry.

favorite characters?; Chat Noir, obviously. My username is partially named after him.

any o.cs?; Tons. I'll try not to go off on a tangent, but I do wish to explain my reason for so many OCs. Basically, I created a story about a future Ladybug and Chat Noir, after Marinette and Adrien have retired from their hero work. So, for that storyline, I use a bunch of OCs, but the main ones I use are: MacKenzi Agreste (ladybug miraculous holder), Olivier Bouchard (black cat miraculous holder), Daniella LeBlanc (fox miraculous holder), and Dallas Petit (normal citizen).

extra?; I consider Chat Noir and Adrien to be different characters, while being the same person. Yes, it's a confusing way to look at it, but they have much different personalities and I prefer Chat over Adrien.
vet assistant
bio-med major
pisces sun, aquarius moon, cancer rising
intj-t
liv :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:26 am

@ Queen Chrysalis
Fuscontidox
-jay
bahznoir

Welcome you guys. C:
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:06 am

@ Fuscontidox

From your question of having an o.c I think you should make one it's super fun to see other's kwami and the holders their miraculouses. ;U; I'm having so many different ideas on how I want to interpreter my o.c.s.
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:20 am

SchnuBun@ Hahahha! i have an idea i wanna use, but im not sure where to start. i hope that the producers and screen writes use the peacock and butterfly kwamis as well, i mean in different hands that is :3 i really wanna see another guys get a kwami, but i want it to be a brand new character. i really wanna see some new good faces and citizens. :O maybe a guy can get the peacock! <3 ahhh! yass!!!! <3

Ugh this is harder to explain than i thought it would be XD i hope i worded that right hahahah!
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me