Lights On Lights Off Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Lights On Lights Off Fanclub

Postby still » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Shooting Stars wrote:
I kind of had a small question to ask. c:

On the 2nd, I sent out a treat, which was never responded to. I really don't like trades building up, I like to keep things nice, clean, and orderly. But I was wondering how long do I have to wait before I can cancel? I know I could probably cancel it a couple months after Halloween. They've been on, very active, and it doesn't look like they're playing anymore since they don't have "lights on/off" in their signature anymore. It's not that important, it just irks me a little every time I visit my trade center and seeing something "incomplete" if that makes sense. I don't want to send them a message since that might make them think I'm forcing them to answer.
It's not important, I can continue to ignore it, I just kind of wondered. ^_^

If they no longer have lights on/off in their signature or interests, report them to a thread mod by sending a link to their profile to the thread mod. They may no longer be playing and should be removed from the list.

However, some browsers can cut off part of a person's signature (especially if you're on mobile) so it may turn out that you were just not able to see it. If that does happen, I personally would first pm them or resend the trade as a reminder. If it's a gift, it's definitely more likely that they've forgotten than just don't want to answer it.

C A R P Exx D I E M
xxx
lia • she/her • lights off
xxx
and time one livid final flame
xxx
source
still

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:27 pm

shush wrote:
Shooting Stars wrote:
I kind of had a small question to ask. c:

On the 2nd, I sent out a treat, which was never responded to. I really don't like trades building up, I like to keep things nice, clean, and orderly. But I was wondering how long do I have to wait before I can cancel? I know I could probably cancel it a couple months after Halloween. They've been on, very active, and it doesn't look like they're playing anymore since they don't have "lights on/off" in their signature anymore. It's not that important, it just irks me a little every time I visit my trade center and seeing something "incomplete" if that makes sense. I don't want to send them a message since that might make them think I'm forcing them to answer.
It's not important, I can continue to ignore it, I just kind of wondered. ^_^

If they no longer have lights on/off in their signature or interests, report them to a thread mod by sending a link to their profile to the thread mod. They may no longer be playing and should be removed from the list.

However, some browsers can cut off part of a person's signature (especially if you're on mobile) so it may turn out that you were just not able to see it. If that does happen, I personally would first pm them or resend the trade as a reminder. If it's a gift, it's definitely more likely that they've forgotten than just don't want to answer it.

Just wanted to add that if you don't want to PM them, you're always free to just cancel the trade. It is a gift after all, so its your choice if you want to no longer give it. You can also always leave a message that if they do still want it you can re-send. But if they are active and never responded than they probably forgot about it or missed it and it could be sitting there for a good while.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:47 pm

since mostly everyone hasnt seen it, hows my trick image? i have a similar one for treats but i just really like this one heh.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VermontVampyre » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:26 am

Small question. Ive had a couple of folks send back messages to my ToT message. One seemingly said I could choose a handful of commons or play a game for something better. I replied back that I was willing to attempt the game...they havent replied though and its been like a week? Also another player sent a message saying I got a treat and I havent gotten the trade yet? (The message said trade pending) do I ignore these people and hope they remember or should I poke them and ask whats up? :/
VermontVampyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Molly030101 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:27 am

nevermind
Last edited by Molly030101 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Boing*

Molly030101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:29 am

Molly030101 wrote:I have seen lights on lights off everywhere, but i am not quite sure what it is. Anyone?

this thread explains it all

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:30 am

VermontVampyre wrote:Small question. Ive had a couple of folks send back messages to my ToT message. One seemingly said I could choose a handful of commons or play a game for something better. I replied back that I was willing to attempt the game...they havent replied though and its been like a week? Also another player sent a message saying I got a treat and I havent gotten the trade yet? (The message said trade pending) do I ignore these people and hope they remember or should I poke them and ask whats up? :/

It wouldn't be a bad idea to poke them and find out. Generally if it takes that long its either cause they forgot or something happened and they had to put everything on hold. Though I'd double check on that one that said the trade was pending, it might be possible you saw the trade before the message and therefore waiting for a trade you already got.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VermontVampyre » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Celozon wrote:
VermontVampyre wrote:Small question. Ive had a couple of folks send back messages to my ToT message. One seemingly said I could choose a handful of commons or play a game for something better. I replied back that I was willing to attempt the game...they havent replied though and its been like a week? Also another player sent a message saying I got a treat and I havent gotten the trade yet? (The message said trade pending) do I ignore these people and hope they remember or should I poke them and ask whats up? :/

It wouldn't be a bad idea to poke them and find out. Generally if it takes that long its either cause they forgot or something happened and they had to put everything on hold. Though I'd double check on that one that said the trade was pending, it might be possible you saw the trade before the message and therefore waiting for a trade you already got.

I thought of that and checked the pm name and then clicked through to check their account name. Its the same name as they signed up to the game with so I assume that means that the trade name would have been the same. I have gone all the way back to October 7th in my finished trades and they arent in there (the pm was received on the 15th) guess that means I should give them a poke then?
VermontVampyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpjamz » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Anyone else experiencing anxiety over the fact that CS hasn’t made an announcement about when the Halloween event will start? :lol:

The month is almost over, so I have this irrational fear that I won’t have enough time to collect all of the event pets.. Even though it hadsnt started yet. I know, I’m extra
Image pisces sun,
ㅤtaurus rising,
ㅤpisces moon

Image autistic
Image any pronouns!!
Image writer
jpjamz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VermontVampyre » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Sirius.B wrote:Anyone else experiencing anxiety over the fact that CS hasn’t made an announcement about when the Halloween event will start? :lol:

The month is almost over, so I have this irrational fear that I won’t have enough time to collect all of the event pets.. Even though it hadsnt started yet. I know, I’m extra

I keep checking every time roll over happens xD It will happen in due time though :3
VermontVampyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me