Lights On Lights Off Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Lights On Lights Off Fanclub

Postby still » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:13 pm

luc wrote:
    -snip-
I'm about to post my story but I was wondering if anyone could give me some opinions on my custom/story? Thank you so much.

I like both of them c:
I really adore the gold and blue color scheme in your dress-up and your story is very creative! The only very small suggestion I have is that you could try splitting up the first bog paragraph in your story so that it's a little more balanced (if that makes any sense at all).

C A R P Exx D I E M
xxx
lia • she/her • lights off
xxx
and time one livid final flame
xxx
source
still

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Sarcastic Hawke wrote:
Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:
-snip-

I giving members only treats... I not remember that i would ever give some trick... maybe just once in my 1st year (this is 3rd year what I play this game) I just feel that it's not fair to give tricks when everyone worked too much on their stories and on the design/dress up of their pets ^-^
and I like all that stories... everyone have something... special from the others ^^

I understand this thought process for sure, but I feel like part of the fun of going from house to house is not knowing whether the person will like your story/pet enough to give you a treat. I mean, it's called Trick-or-Treat for a reason! I usually only give tricks if people come to my house more than once (I don't have enough pets for that lol) or if I just really didn't jive with a story/costume. Also if I have literally nothing on their wishlist and no C$ available. I feel like there are so many of us playing, even if people receive a trick from me they'll still get tons of treats from everyone else =^)

oh of course that I woul not give treat to someone who already visited me ^^
I know that it's trick or tread game... but I really liked all stories until now... some of them are maybe little similiar but each of them is somehow original... and even that sometimes isnt dress up so perfect... i can easly use my imagination when is that costume explained in the story :)
*Will give 1C$ per 2022-24 Wishlist Pet!* + Over 58K Pets for Trade!
Archive of my Hoard Collection!
CS Rarity Change Archive

Store Pets/09 Rares/VRs For Tokens!

Price List:
Store Pets:

2015 for 110 Tokens!
2016 for 100 Tokens!
2017 for 90 Tokens!
2018 for 80 Tokens!
2019 for 70 Tokens!
2020 for 60 Tokens!
2021 for 50 Tokens!
2022 for 40 Tokens!
2023 for 30 Tokens!
2024 for 20 Tokens!

2009 Rare for 40 Tokens!
2009 Very Rare for 50 Tokens!
2010 Very Rare for 40 Tokens!
2010 Rare for 30 Tokens!
Other rares - price negotiable!
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luc » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:32 pm

@shush Thank you! I'll try to take the paragraph into account.
    I'm really excited to engage in the LOLO game. After all, I adore giving out gifts! I imagine I'm not gonna give out any tricks this time around. I'm with Lufik[-E-R-] on this one. It seems like people have tried so hard on their stories and costumes this time around and it only seems kind to give them a gift in return <3.
luc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoomyPanda » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:43 pm

I don't like to give out tricks, but I do when I have no pets or items on their wishlist, or anything I'd think they'd like at all. Sometimes I think that some people like it better to get a trick than to look forward to a treat and just get some loose off-season items.

Or maybe they don't and I'm misjudging. What do you guys think?
"So when walking, walk with our whole being. When sitting, sit with our whole being. When standing, stand with our whole being.
When speaking, truly be there. Speak with the whole of our being."
DoomyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:46 pm

@luc ohhh i really like the costume. the blue and gold is so nice, you did a good job on keeping it simple but interesting!
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Decided I'd join in with a trick or treater this year after all. Though I had a hard time picking one out and dressing it >u< And I'll have to fix up my wishlist before I get started. Luckily I have plenty of recent common pets on there I hoard so I'm easy to treat.

I was wondering if there were any thoughts/suggestions on my story/costume? Tried to keep it short, but not boring?

x
x
x

xxxxxThe purpose was simple: be as generic as possible. Generic costume meant no one would remember you, heck, they wouldn't remember what you dressed as much less who was under the mask. That was perfect for Diran, so it wasn't much of a decision for them when Halloween came. Back into the trusty generic rouge character; not quite a villain, not quite a hero, just somewhere in the middle (probably with some White Knight and Robin Hood mixed in).
xxxxxDiran's legs were shaking as they paced down the rough sidewalk. Not just shaking. Violently shaking. Ok, truth was, they were terrified. They were always terrified. It wasn't just Halloween, or the night. Fear was a sharp pain in their chest that never quite left them. But the mask, the anonymity, made it just bearable enough to make it out on Halloween for a few treats. They would not let fear rule them, at least not today.
xxxxxSo with legs feeling like jello, Diran took the final step to the door of the house. It took three deep breaths before their paw stopped shaking long enough to knock. "Trick or treat?" they called, much softer than they had meant, as if somehow not wanting it to be answered.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halloween3110 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:00 pm

What inspired your trick-or-treater? Is is based off of yourself? A real life pet? Let me know!

Well this is kinda weird as I am female and my toter is a male, I was born on Halloween and have always loved the whole theme around the holiday.
I especially love to carve my pumpkins - being from Ireland we just used to carve turnips (really difficult to do)! lol
I fell in love with Jack Skellington (the King of Halloween)!
I used to sit and stare at my creations as a kid and am still mesmerised as an adult, once they are lit - well, they become magical to me. I love them.
That's it....simple..and I thank the great Pumpkin King for making it over to Ireland so that we can carve easily and make more intricate Jack 'O' Lanterns! :lol:
halloween3110

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halloween3110 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:03 pm

[quote="Celozon"]Decided I'd join in with a trick or treater this year after all. Though I had a hard time picking one out and dressing it >u< And I'll have to fix up my wishlist before I get started. Luckily I have plenty of recent common pets on there I hoard so I'm easy to treat.

I was wondering if there were any thoughts/suggestions on my story/costume? Tried to keep it short, but not boring?

snip [quote]

Wonderful story Celozon!....Jealous! lol
halloween3110

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Celozon wrote:Decided I'd join in with a trick or treater this year after all. Though I had a hard time picking one out and dressing it >u< And I'll have to fix up my wishlist before I get started. Luckily I have plenty of recent common pets on there I hoard so I'm easy to treat.

x
x
x

xxxxxThe purpose was simple: be as generic as possible. Generic costume meant no one would remember you, heck, they wouldn't remember what you dressed as much less who was under the mask. That was perfect for Diran, so it wasn't much of a decision for them when Halloween came. Back into the trusty generic rouge character; not quite a villain, not quite a hero, just somewhere in the middle (probably with some White Knight and Robin Hood mixed in).
xxxxxDiran's legs were shaking as they paced down the rough sidewalk. Not just shaking. Violently shaking. Ok, truth was, they were terrified. They were always terrified. It wasn't just Halloween, or the night. Fear was a sharp pain in their chest that never quite left them. But the mask, the anonymity, made it just bearable enough to make it out on Halloween for a few treats. They would not let fear rule them, at least not today.
xxxxxSo with legs feeling like jello, Diran took the final step to the door of the house. It took three deep breaths before their paw stopped shaking long enough to knock. "Trick or treat?" they called, much softer than they had meant, as if somehow not wanting it to be answered.

I love this story a lot! You did an amazing job writing it!
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:30 am

Featured Users

Featured Users is a way for users to get noticed when they have their lights on. I will occasionally go through the list of users and randomly pick out 10 who have their lights on and post those 10 in a Featured Users.

You will still need to check the lights status of the users! Don't send them messages unless their lights are on. Their lights may be on at the time I post the list, but they may change their status before you see it, so always check.

Additionally, please do not quote/repost this if you are commenting on it.

To find the rest of the Featured Users, and to find any you may have missed in the future, you can search the keyword 'fungi' on the thread.

ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me