Lights On Lights Off Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Lights On Lights Off Fanclub

Postby Seabird » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:25 am

Ocean Plumeria wrote:-snip-

As somebody knocked on plumeria's door, the female golden retriever quickly took the bowl of candy and opened the door, she had a smile on her face and took 3 pieces of candy out of the bowl. "Here you go, Happy halloween!" "she said excitedly, then the golden retriever smiled and closed the door, she padded and placed the bowl back to its original place. wagging her tail of excitement and happiness, as halloween was her favorite time of year.

I think your story is really cute! Just a short,sweet story like this works perfectly as a greeter message. :3
ღღ Hiya, I'm Seabird! ღღ

ImageImageImageImageImage

Other Stuff wrote:ImageImage ImageImageImage

-------------------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
I love trades, feel free to send one!

☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
Seabird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:26 am

Okay, I'm back again, I just changed my tricker or treater to the corgi. What
does everyone think of her dressup? Is this one good? She's supposed
to be a princess and her trick or treating 'bag' is one of her favorite toys she
wanted to use to carry around her treats instead of your traditional pillowcase
or basket. Also the cat with her is to make sure she is safe as the tricker or
treater character is blind, the cat actually doesn't like candy in my planned
storyline I'm still writing, so she's not getting any treats with the trick or treater.

Thoughts/Opinions?

Also I'm not sure what to use as my greeter now, should I bring back the granny?
I'm really fond of her as she's based off my real grandma, but I'm open to any suggestions!

Last edited by ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

it shall be established forever ★★★★
━━━━━━━{ as the moon }━━━
★★★★★★★ and as a faithful witness
━━━━{ in heaven }━━━━━━━━

~ ✩ Image ✩ ~
Wanna talk? Need help? Send me a PM!
I love to chat, and am quite friendly!
Important note:
I have returned temporarily for collecting/trading
December 18th pets and seasonal art purchasing. After
I do some trade ups and downs for art fodder to get a
couple pieces of art and save a few personal things,
I am going to host a giveaway and finally leave CS for good.
Thanks for the awesome memories CS. The Lord ended up
using this site to bring about a testimony that I will never forget.
Currently searching for artists who can draw HQ humans
in an olden time-period. Please PM me for more information.

The verse above is from Psalm 89:37 in the KJV Bible.

Signature by sparrow;

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seabird » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:30 am

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ wrote:
Okay, I'm back again, I just changed my tricker or treater to the corgi. What
does everyone think of her dressup? Is this one good? She's supposed
to a princess and her trick or treating 'bag' is one of her favorite toys she
wanted to use to carry around her treats instead of your traditional pillowcase
or basket. Also the cat with her is to make sure she is safe as the tricker or
treater character is blind, the cat actually doesn't like candy in my planned
storyline I'm still writing, so she's not getting any treats with the trick or treater.

Thoughts/Opinions?

Also I'm not sure what to use as my greeter now, should I bring back the granny?
I'm really fond of her as she's based off my real grandma, but I'm open to any suggestions!

I think your corgi has a much more recognizable costume this time around, and she looks really cute! The crown and dress makes it immediately recognizable for me.

As for your potential greeter, I think going with the granny is a good idea! Especially since she's based off of someone you really care about. No shame in re-using greeters! I'm re-using my greeters too
ღღ Hiya, I'm Seabird! ღღ

ImageImageImageImageImage

Other Stuff wrote:ImageImage ImageImageImage

-------------------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
I love trades, feel free to send one!

☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑
Seabird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpjamz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 am

Nova-Moshi wrote:
Nova-Moshi wrote:Now that my trick or treater is done, I decided to work on my giver! Another animal that I don't see used often
Pet's name: ☄️Ranger☄️
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Ranger is supposed to be a bunny rabbit for Halloween, he's young and wanted to stay home to give out treats!

Treat:
A nice little jingle rang through the house, and Ranger perked his head up with glee. "Trick or treaters!" Making sure his outfit was ok, he trotted towards the door and opened it, smiling.
"Hello! I'm guessing you're here for the candy! Lucky for you my mothers stocked up on lots!"
The little goat pushed a basket towards the door with his nose, pulling out a few treats and handing them to you.
"I hope you enjoy them! It's my favorite kind of treat!"
Ranger waved a hoof at you before politely closing the door.

Trick:
Ranger spied out the peephole of his door, nervously padding around the basket in front of him. His mom had come down sick this Halloween and he didn't know if she had infected the candy with her cold. He didn't want to accidentally get anyone sick, he would feel so bad! His mother said he could go out and get some more candy before the hour struck, and Ranger really hoped no one came to get candy.
A sound from the door interrupted his frantic pacing, and Ranger's ears drooped.
"Hi..." the child looked at you and frowned. "I can't give you any candy right now, it might be contaminated...." he whispered that last part, making sure you didn't hear.
"If you come back later I'll make sure to have something for you ok?" He managed a small smile and waved goodbye to you before closing the door.

(Yes Ranger has two moms haha)
Can I get some feedback?

Just quoting for some feeeedback~

Both short stories were absolutely adorable! I loved them :D
Image pisces sun,
ㅤtaurus rising,
ㅤpisces moon

Image autistic
Image any pronouns!!
Image writer
jpjamz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:25 am

So... Is it bad that I've just been high key stalking this thread? I

Also, I'm not being able to come up with any ideas yet for my trick or treater's story >.< If any of y'all have any ideas that'd be much appreciated XD She's going as heather chandler
❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oshawott8888 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:28 am

The Succulent Queen wrote:So... Is it bad that I've just been high key stalking this thread? I

Also, I'm not being able to come up with any ideas yet for my trick or treater's story >.< If any of y'all have any ideas that'd be much appreciated XD She's going as heather chandler

I think there was a post on the front page of the main thread with story help/ideas, if you like any of those ^-^
─────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageHi! I'm Osha!Image
ImageAnime and BTS obsessedImage
ImageLoves BirbsImage
───────{Image}─────
Image.
Image.

.....................ImageImageImage
Internet Addict~
ImageImage
Oshawott8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpjamz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:45 am

Hiii. It's my first year playing LO/LO, as I've stated a few times. Was just wondering if I could get some opinions/critiques on my stories? :D

Trick-or-treat story:

It was crisp and windy, the night of October 31st, 2017. All throughout the neighborhood, youngsters were scrambling to get ready in time. To piece together costumes that many of them had been working on for months. One young pup in particular, a little shepherd called Firefly, was very excited. She was new in town, and where she came from, the locals didn't exactly make a huge effort on Halloween. There were only ever a few houses to trick or treat at, max. This new neighborhood, however, seemed to buzz with holiday energy. Every house on her block was decorated!

So needless to say, Firefly couldn't wait. Her tail wagged a mile a minute as she put the finishing touches on her skeleton costume, grabbed her jack-o-lantern pillowcase, and reassured her parents that she would be fine going out on her own. "Who knows, maybe I'll make a few friends?" She thought.

As the pup started making her way down the block, her path lit up with the eerie yellow glow of the street lamps, she held the pillowcase in her mouth. Looking around in awe at all of the animals that were already out and about. There were witches and ghouls and pirates, and just about every other scary or silly creature you could imagine! Firefly noticed that one house in particular, about a block from her own home, seemed to have a lot of decorations. It gave off the perfect spooky vibe that she was looking for, so she wasted no time approaching it. A few trick-or-treaters were making their way down the sidewalk, as she made her way up.

Only feeling slightly nervous, it being her first stop, she took a deep breath before raising her paw to knock... Once the door swung open, she put on her biggest grin. "Trick or treat!"

Treat message:

It’s Halloween night, so you better be quick.
Someone answers the door, and when you look…
It’s a witch!
She looks your costume up and down, and gives a small smirk.
You’ve just earned yourself a treat, but you better not lurk!
She drops the treat into your bag, fixing her dark pointy hat.
There are shadows in the windows that look like bats!
One house down, but she’s sure you’re nowhere near done.
“Happy Halloween! Be safe now, have fun.”

]Image

Trick Message:

It’s Halloween night, so you better be quick.
Someone answers the door, and when you look…
It’s a witch!
She gives a small shake of her head,
hopefully not filling you with dread.
The candy bowl behind her is bare,
But a smile on a witch’s face is something rare.
"I'm sorry, dear, but there's no candy here."

Happy Halloween!

Image pisces sun,
ㅤtaurus rising,
ㅤpisces moon

Image autistic
Image any pronouns!!
Image writer
jpjamz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:50 am

Sirius.B wrote:Hiii. It's my first year playing LO/LO, as I've stated a few times. Was just wondering if I could get some opinions/critiques on my stories? :D
~snip~

Oh my goodness, I love this so much!! the treat and trick poems are especially cute and I'm just in awe omg <3 <3 <3 (I cut it on my quote bc it was so long... but I am commenting on the stories <3)
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpjamz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:55 am

The Succulent Queen wrote:
Sirius.B wrote:Hiii. It's my first year playing LO/LO, as I've stated a few times. Was just wondering if I could get some opinions/critiques on my stories? :D
~snip~

Oh my goodness, I love this so much!! the treat and trick poems are especially cute and I'm just in awe omg <3 <3 <3 (I cut it on my quote bc it was so long... but I am commenting on the stories <3)

Thank you SO much!! <3 It makes me so happy that someone liked them
Image pisces sun,
ㅤtaurus rising,
ㅤpisces moon

Image autistic
Image any pronouns!!
Image writer
jpjamz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:46 am

Hi all, been playing for a few years now hut I would like critique on my trick or treat dress up and story.
My dress up: Image
Pet's name: Daisie

tot story wrote:Daisie glanced at her costume, which was a Winter Fairy Ice Skater. The reasoning behind her costume being that She couldn’t decide on whether to be a Winter Fairy or an Ice Skater, so she decided to use both and combine them. Glancing at her costume, she smiled as she looked in the mirror. The pup knew had to carry her skates down to the door, and needed to find her wand for the fairy part of her costume. Searching her room with her eyes, she saw the yellow star part of her wand sticking out from under her bed. “Aha,” she cried, grabbing it and going back o the mirror. “Finally complete,” she barked happily. Glancing at the clock, she smiled. “Almost time for the first trick or treater,” she murmured, heading downstairs.

After a while, the doorbell rang. “Yeah, trick or treat time!” Daisie barked, her tail wagging as she rushed to the door, grabbing her trick or treat bag and the candy bowl to give candy out. “Here you go,” she smiled at the trick or treater, giving them a piece of candy. “I’m heading out!” she called to her family, making sure she had everything before she left her house. Hmm, do the houses before mine, then cross the street, do that side, cross again and then make my way home, hitting houses on the way, she thought, heading away from her house and towards the first house, seeing the lights were on. Knocking on the door, she called out, “Trick or Treat!”
Last edited by DaisieGames on Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me