Lights On Lights Off Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Lights On Lights Off Fanclub

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:04 pm

Fizzy-Pop wrote:Oh yay! I can't wait til this gifting game gets up and running for me! I couldn't wait for the next light and off game and dressed up a pet based on a Disney character. I am pretty proud of this dress up even though I need to add more. Anyone wants to guess who it is?

i will give you guys a hint: the disney charater has a magical rose. i still have make a story for him.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:42 pm

Now that my trick or treater is done, I decided to work on my giver! Another animal that I don't see used often
Pet's name: ☄️Ranger☄️
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Ranger is supposed to be a bunny rabbit for Halloween, he's young and wanted to stay home to give out treats!

Treat:
A nice little jingle rang through the house, and Ranger perked his head up with glee. "Trick or treaters!" Making sure his outfit was ok, he trotted towards the door and opened it, smiling.
"Hello! I'm guessing you're here for the candy! Lucky for you my mothers stocked up on lots!"
The little goat pushed a basket towards the door with his nose, pulling out a few treats and handing them to you.
"I hope you enjoy them! It's my favorite kind of treat!"
Ranger waved a hoof at you before politely closing the door.

Trick:
Ranger spied out the peephole of his door, nervously padding around the basket in front of him. His mom had come down sick this Halloween and he didn't know if she had infected the candy with her cold. He didn't want to accidentally get anyone sick, he would feel so bad! His mother said he could go out and get some more candy before the hour struck, and Ranger really hoped no one came to get candy.
A sound from the door interrupted his frantic pacing, and Ranger's ears drooped.
"Hi..." the child looked at you and frowned. "I can't give you any candy right now, it might be contaminated...." he whispered that last part, making sure you didn't hear.
"If you come back later I'll make sure to have something for you ok?" He managed a small smile and waved goodbye to you before closing the door.

(Yes Ranger has two moms haha)
Can I get some feedback?
Last edited by Nova-Moshi on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
•Nova•
Image Image
"If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man."
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:46 pm

I'm a little confused. My trick or treaters hasn't been accepted nor declined
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NovaSkye » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:12 am

shadowloversmothie wrote:I'm a little confused. My trick or treaters hasn't been accepted nor declined

This is just early acceptance. It isn't gonna take less than 24 hours like it does once the game starts. Have patience!
I used to love this site. I was very active, helped around with LO/LO, and engaged in the adopt communities. I found myself losing interest and seeing more toxicity on here and from people here over on other websites. I don't find myself on here anymore and I doubt I'll come back. To my friends: I miss you. I hope you're well. Hopefully 2020 gets better for us. See you on the other side.
NovaSkye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tea » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:53 am

is there an archive for LOLO icons? the post on the main thread is still blank as of right now.

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed
gym nut
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:58 am

sweet tea wrote:is there an archive for LOLO icons? the post on the main thread is still blank as of right now.

I'll be putting it up before the game starts, but as of right now its not ready yet. Swiftalu ran it last year and didn't want to do so this year, so I need to transfer it all to somewhere I can continue to add new ones, I just haven't had the time to do so yet.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eggnoggin » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:24 am

Where is everyone getting these adorable "lights off" images in their signatures from? I can't find them anywhere :<
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just your everyday egghead
….……. ¸°ˆ ›,……¸• ¨¨°, Dottieˆ¯¯ˆ,
,*ˆˆ*+;„¸¸,.`-.,¸¸.'¸‹*ˆˆ*›.,¸¸,.'
',¸ ..…'.,¸,.¬ˆˆ¬.,¸¸,.·´ ...… Egghead

xxxxxxxx
trade thread
art shop
dA

credit
xxxxxxxx
eggnoggin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson-Wisp » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:31 am

eggnoggin wrote:Where is everyone getting these adorable "lights off" images in their signatures from? I can't find them anywhere :<

I've been using this
https://sta.sh/2g82k3xanq7

They collected all the free-to-use stamps people had made in the past and complied them into a few groups. I don't know if this is what this year's link will be or if they're going to make a new account with them all in it. Either way, these are the ones people made with the intention of being used by others before.
I will be responding to the remaining LOLO after I get home from work.
Lights Off
Happy Halloween!
My character St.ash
Crimson-Wisp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eggnoggin » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:44 am

Ah! Thank you so much ^^

just your everyday egghead
….……. ¸°ˆ ›,……¸• ¨¨°, Dottieˆ¯¯ˆ,
,*ˆˆ*+;„¸¸,.`-.,¸¸.'¸‹*ˆˆ*›.,¸¸,.'
',¸ ..…'.,¸,.¬ˆˆ¬.,¸¸,.·´ ...… Egghead

xxxxxxxx
trade thread
art shop
dA

credit
xxxxxxxx
eggnoggin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:24 am

Nova-Moshi wrote:Now that my trick or treater is done, I decided to work on my giver! Another animal that I don't see used often
Pet's name: ☄️Ranger☄️
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Ranger is supposed to be a bunny rabbit for Halloween, he's young and wanted to stay home to give out treats!

Treat:
A nice little jingle rang through the house, and Ranger perked his head up with glee. "Trick or treaters!" Making sure his outfit was ok, he trotted towards the door and opened it, smiling.
"Hello! I'm guessing you're here for the candy! Lucky for you my mothers stocked up on lots!"
The little goat pushed a basket towards the door with his nose, pulling out a few treats and handing them to you.
"I hope you enjoy them! It's my favorite kind of treat!"
Ranger waved a hoof at you before politely closing the door.

Trick:
Ranger spied out the peephole of his door, nervously padding around the basket in front of him. His mom had come down sick this Halloween and he didn't know if she had infected the candy with her cold. He didn't want to accidentally get anyone sick, he would feel so bad! His mother said he could go out and get some more candy before the hour struck, and Ranger really hoped no one came to get candy.
A sound from the door interrupted his frantic pacing, and Ranger's ears drooped.
"Hi..." the child looked at you and frowned. "I can't give you any candy right now, it might be contaminated...." he whispered that last part, making sure you didn't hear.
"If you come back later I'll make sure to have something for you ok?" He managed a small smile and waved goodbye to you before closing the door.

(Yes Ranger has two moms haha)
Can I get some feedback?

Just quoting for some feeeedback~
•Nova•
Image Image
"If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man."
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes