Doctor Who Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Doctor Who Fanclub!

Postby love8188 » Thu May 27, 2021 7:27 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Thank you!

blonde lady (I mean, they don't really have names) is apparently a Lost Child or whatever they're called. The thirteenth Doctor is actually super tall and African American? Still female though, so that's cool. She's really cool, so I don't mind, but I honestly didn't know that was going to happen.

so generally we call them by number/name (as some doctors are out of the number line we gave them nicknames like how we call John Hurts doctor 8.5 or 'the war doctor' as the fact he is really the 9th makes the count confusing) or actor name so if i say 13th i mean Jodie Whittaker and if i say Fugitive Doctor i mean jo martin

No the doctor played by jo martin is not the thirteenth doctor, so how we count the doctor 1-13 is AFTER jo martin's doctor. as we see in "The Timeless Children" when the doctor gets old they erase there mind and reset them. so 1-13 are only what the doctor can remember since the last mind wipe/reset, jo martin doctor is a version from before this wipe and is why we see jo martin's doctor talk about Geffrey in "Fugitive of the Judoon" as if its still alive, because in their timeline, it is.
love8188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 27, 2021 9:24 pm

love8188 wrote:so generally we call them by number/name (as some doctors are out of the number line we gave them nicknames like how we call John Hurts doctor 8.5 or 'the war doctor' as the fact he is really the 9th makes the count confusing) or actor name so if i say 13th i mean Jodie Whittaker and if i say Fugitive Doctor i mean jo martin

No the doctor played by jo martin is not the thirteenth doctor, so how we count the doctor 1-13 is AFTER jo martin's doctor. as we see in "The Timeless Children" when the doctor gets old they erase there mind and reset them. so 1-13 are only what the doctor can remember since the last mind wipe/reset, jo martin doctor is a version from before this wipe and is why we see jo martin's doctor talk about Geffrey in "Fugitive of the Judoon" as if its still alive, because in their timeline, it is.

John Hurts is friggin awesome
Anyway

Ohhhh, kay. I was watching a guy reacting to episode, so there's probably stuff I missed since he keeps his videos 20-23 or 25 minutes long. I kind of...stopped watching after 11, though I didn't watch much of 11 anyway but I did watch some of that season.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love8188 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:03 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Anyway

Ohhhh, kay. I was watching a guy reacting to episode, so there's probably stuff I missed since he keeps his videos 20-23 or 25 minutes long. I kind of...stopped watching after 11, though I didn't watch much of 11 anyway but I did watch some of that season.

(he is really cool!)

yea the episode has a lot happen, it completely changes the whole history of Gallifrey and The Doctor, making The Doctor older than the history of the timelords. Many people are mad that it tosses around so much law, and others like the change as it leads to the doctor no longer having a regeneration cap.

Personally i think it gives the doctor even more of a god complex but it would defiantly be the best put together episode of the season (not that this a high bar).

I'im begrudgingly watching each episode waiting for a new writer but the drain of putting up with such bad SiFi had almost completely taken all my interest in following doctor who out of me. Sadly i don't think we will get to see any episodes with the currently actor with a competent writer. I just hope this is the last season of such dreadful writing.
love8188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:13 pm

love8188 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Anyway

(he is really cool!)

yea the episode has a lot happen, it completely changes the whole history of Gallifrey and The Doctor, making The Doctor older than the history of the timelords. Many people are mad that it tosses around so much law, and others like the change as it leads to the doctor no longer having a regeneration cap.

Personally i think it gives the doctor even more of a god complex but it would defiantly be the best put together episode of the season (not that this a high bar).

I'im begrudgingly watching each episode waiting for a new writer but the drain of putting up with such bad SiFi had almost completely taken all my interest in following doctor who out of me. Sadly i don't think we will get to see any episodes with the currently actor with a competent writer. I just hope this is the last season of such dreadful writing.

(I can see why'd you would stop being interesting. I couldn't get into the older ones because the effects and sets were just...too old timey, eh heh. Also, I stopped really wanting to watch it after 11, but I didn't really watch much of him either)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tru » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:28 am

Guys! I know this thread is fairly dead, but I needed somewhere to share my excitement!

Russel T Davies is taking back Doctor Who as show runner in 2023! Chris Chibnall is leaving after the upcoming season. I am so excited to see Davies work again for the 60th Anniversary. I'm still going to watch the new season, but I have found it so lack luster in recent years which is such a shame as I love Jodie as The Doctor, but I'm just not engaged in the storytelling. I am hoping this return to form for the show and I cannot wait!

https://www.doctorwho.tv/news/?article= ... showrunner
Tru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love8188 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:27 am

couldn't agree with you more Tru, sorry for the late reply but this is just how i feel about the whole thing too XD
love8188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me