Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Postby Alfor » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:14 am

: LEGENDARY DEFENDER

8 seasons || ? episodes

-----

RELEASES
There are no new releases that we know of

PANELS & CONS
VOLTCON 2019 Oct. 19-20th, Indianapolis Indiana
Their twitter -- Official Website

NEWS
- Blaytz (OG blue paladin) has been confirmed as an LGBT+ character!
summary wrote:For millennia, the evil Galra Empire has plagued the universe by conquering planets and destroying their inhabitants. The only known threat to the empire's power and plans is the legendary "defender of the universe" Voltron, a 100 meter tall robot warrior composed of five lion mechas whose pilots are known as the Paladins. At the crux of the war, that ended with the destruction of planet Altea, Voltron was separated by King Alfor of Altea in order to protect Voltron from falling into the Galran Emperor Zarkon's possession. King Alfor bonded the five lion's energies to his daughter Allura's life force and sent them across the universe to different locations, until the time for the next generation of paladins to appear and pilot Voltron arrived. Princess Allura, her advisor Coran, and the Altean Castle of Lions were hidden on planet Arus along with the black lion. In the present, the Galra Empire's path of conquest and search for voltron has led them to Earth's solar system. A group of space pilots – shiro, keith, lance, pidge, and hunk – discover the blue lion and immediately get swept up into the Galran war. They meet Princess Allura, become the next paladins, and reunite the five lions to form Voltron to combat emperor Zarkon's nefarious schemes, with the hopes of ultimately defeating the entire Galra Empire.
Last edited by Alfor on Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:09 am, edited 19 times in total.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules & Misc info

Postby Alfor » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:20 am

DEFENDERS OF
THE UNIVERSE

current leader: Alfor
mods: Inkdragon | Red Wagon

previous leaders: growl.lingo / d,va

FORUM
Code: Select all
[b]Up to date?:[/b] Y/N
[b]Seasons you've watched[/b]:
[u][i]Favourite[/i][/u]
[list][size=85][b]Paladin[/b]:
[b]Lion[/b]:
[b]Character[/b]:[/size][/list]
[b]Your ships, if any[/b]:
[b]Anything else[/b]:

CLUB RULES
    1: Standard CS rules apply
    2: Be respectful to others, even if you disagree with them
    3: Spoilers must be in transparent or white text for the first 2 weeks of a season or comic release!
    4: Members are encouraged to share their AUs, headcanons, theories, etc!
    5: You are free to express like or dislike for a ship in a civil manner, but do not bash the shippers, be overly negative, or bash ships in general
    5.5: Pedophilia and incest ships are not tolerated here, they are illegal and against CS site rules!
    6: Please try to keep the negativity relatively low, and express any negativity in a civil manner
    7: Debates are allowed as long as all parties are civil and professional/polite to each other
    8: Do not use this thread as a means to force your opinions, views, or ships onto others
    9: Do not spread false accusations or negative misinformation about the show or its staff
    10: If the leader or mods tell you to drop a subject and/or move on, please do so immediately
    11: If someone is breaking club rules, please PM Alfor or a thread mod!
    12: Members are encouraged to silently report any posts that they believe breaks CS rules

Encouragement to harass, threaten, or do anything negative towards the developers, VAs, or other fans will result in you instantly being banned from the fanclub, and reported directly to CS staff. The same goes for threatening or harassing anyone in this thread. This kind of behavior will never be tolerated.

BANNED USERS
These users have been banned from the club for either breaking a major rule, or breaking smaller rules multiple times. If you see these users posting in this thread, please silently report them to staff and do not respond to them.

No users so far! Lets keep it this way!
Last edited by Alfor on Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:46 am, edited 17 times in total.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby NinjaKat » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:15 am

VOLTRONNNNN

Are you up to date || Yes with everything o.o
Favorite Character || Shiro!!!!!
Favorite Paladin || SHIRO
Favorite Lion || Black lion
Your Ships || Keith/Lance
Other || I'm very....... Very...... in love with Shiro
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamers Heart » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:20 am

Are you up to date || Just about
Favorite Character || Pidge
Favorite Paladin || Pidge
Favorite Lion || Green ( I don't normally like green too :'D)
Your Ships || none yet
Other || Pidge is adorables
ImageImage Image

P.S. I am female :3
Dreamers Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chipackerz » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:32 am

Are you up to date || Yep!
Favorite Character || Pidge
Favorite Paladin || Shiro
Favorite Lion || Yellow
Your Ships || None really
Other || Shiro is awesome
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo // Horse // INFP // Glass Animals
Warriors // Top Gun // TUA // Marvel
Adult // Bookworm // Artist // Sheep
nonbinary // aspiring large animal vet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chipackerz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:51 am

Are you up to date || As of yesterday
    Favorite Character || Coran
    Favorite Paladin || Shiro or Hunk
    Favorite Lion || Blue
    Your Ships || Coran x Allura <33 Oh my oh my oh my I know no one is even talking about this as a ship, but boy howdy <3 Oh! Also Sendak x Haxus :> I know Haxus was killed, but that ship was real when they were alive I'll fight for these two ships lmao
    Other || --

Almost didn't make my own form now wouldn't that be odd for the admin of the club to not post a form c': What a silly billy I am.

Boy o' boy o' boy though I sure didn't expect people to really join this club, at least not so fast <3 You all are super cool!

So like what are your guy's thoughts on season 1?
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaKat » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:54 am

I loved it ^^ watched it in two days and then the next four rematched it as many times as I could.

I loved how they were all diverse and absolutely enjoyed Shiro's ptsd flash backs
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamers Heart » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:03 am

I hi-jacked Pidge and cuddled her LOL I love how adorable she is XD. The first season had me thinking boy
ImageImage Image

P.S. I am female :3
Dreamers Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:26 am

I as well loved the diversity <3 Hunk is totally Hawaiian like me in my head canon c':
    Also Allura oh boy! Looking at her old super white designs and her new woc design makes me so happy <3 They really went out of their way to be realistic and inclusive and I love it so much !! Plus with Pidge being gender non conforming and using they / them along with she / her is just so !!!! Good !!
    Along with Shiro having canon mental illness [PTSD] it's just all so amazing <3 It's one of the most diverse casts I've seen in a cartoon since Avatar and Steven Universe <3

Oh boy so someone wanna help me with Klance tho :> I'm trying to hard to ship it, but it is so hard??? Maybe I should rewatch season 1 again? I just I dunno I hate how they are always arguing and such :'/ it makes me upsettie ya know? However, I do have a pretty great feeling they will end up being canon so <3
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:04 am

Ahh yeah I hate things like that ;v; I feel like berating someone you like is very bad imo :> I mean I dunno ahh. I know it's a real common trope, but I honestly always dislike it [I didn't read the books with percy/annabeth ect ] but in warriors two of my least favorite ships were Firestar/Sandstorm and Squirrelflight/Brambleclaw :'/
    ///Currently because of Hamilton I'm getting feels for Whitestorm/Firestar c': kms why am I like this

Yeah Avatar is the show c': I'm already pretty sure Klance will be canon, and don't get me wrong I really want it to be canon I'm super gay for space gays, I just eck, it's hard for me ;v; Plus //keithismyleastfavoritecharacter// oops. He's such a negative nancy type and honestly I'm just <: Like when Coran tried to warn him not to fight Zarkon and he turned the communicator off like bruh he was trying to save you from getting REKT. Like Hunk and Keith moments are cute and pure though because Keith is laughy and smil-y and that makes me happy c': I just wanna see Keith brighten up ///Actually what I really want is some character development so I can like him <--This goes for every character as well

I think I'm gonna rewatch all the episodes though to see if I can bond with this ship :>
    //Also I really just want to see Coran and Allura interact in canon again
    ///Why am I the only one who ships this my time in the VLD fandom is doomed /esp cause I don't like shallura as a ship eck what chemistry/

Bruh though oh my gosh if that ain't Shiro though c'x

growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me