Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby icxacruz » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:23 pm

@/crazy driver welcome welcome! i'm atmosphere as you can probably tell and i l o v e keith c:

soooooo, i'm really hyped for season 6. even though they haven't started recording, i'm still exited. well i'm really exited for june, cause season 6 comes out and I'm graduating [whoot] and have you guys seem bex's new tattoo? i really like it. [for those of you who don't know bex is the voice of pidge and they/she recently got a tattoo of rover]
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:55 pm

seeing lance express emotions without being brushed off as being silly is the one thing i want in this show. every time lance expresses an emotion the other characters are like “lol lance so silly and ignorant” and it’s honestly... breathtaking how disgusting the characters act towards him. but you kno that’s just my opinion lol
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:14 pm

@ atmosphere.
Thank you! And I have seen the tattoo and it looks really nice.

@d,va
I stand with you on that opinion. Seeing him express what he really thinks could add a lot to the story because it can show us that he is more that a joke.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldQueen » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:06 am

Are you up to date || yes!
Favorite Character || lance
Favorite Paladin || lance x2
Favorite Lion || red or green
Your Ships || allurance, on the fence about klance and lotura?
Other || im a v new fan, only started watching this year! havent seen the original shows either.
EmeraldQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:15 am

@Cindee welcome!
I started watching a mouth ago. (I don’t have a life)

But I’m glad that you are here!
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldQueen » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:58 am

TheCrazyDriver8 wrote:@Cindee welcome!
I started watching a mouth ago. (I don’t have a life)

But I’m glad that you are here!

tysm! i seemed to miss the entire plot point of kuron shiro being a clone my great attention to detail obviously so theres that im freaking out about?? also ive watched some videos about klance and them seperately beign lgbt and i really feel like it could happen with keith but id like to hear people's opinions on lance? the colour symbolism is hard to argue with though, considering lok. personally i would love for lance to be bi/pan/etc. but i dont want the writers to force it on him just to please the viewers; i think it could become canon, but before any confirmation happens i think we need to see a proper character arc first, and not only for sexuality theory reasons. hes gone so underdeveloped, and as much as last season's focus more on him was nice, he's already becoming way more of an important and leading character that itd be great to know more about him and i think we need to.

i know theres probably SO many people that have said stuff like this before, but just wanted to voice my opinion since im new here and hes my fav.
EmeraldQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:27 am

Welcome, Cindee! <3

------
    Nothing that the writers have done so far was to please to viewers. They're at least two years in advance when it comes to writing/getting the VA's to act out the script, and they have all of the main plot figured out, plus the basic outline of the rest of the show. If Klance or any LGBT+ content made an appearance in Voltron, it was planned from the beginning.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:42 am

I haven't said anything here in a while, haven't I?

I started watching the show on a more daily basis recently, and I'm still mostly caught up; every episode I didn't get to yet has pretty much been spoiled for me already.

I usually don't say anything here since I don't really ship anything from the show and I didn't really like the intense focus on Keith in season 2/3, so I took a long break in watching it for a while.

I may try to be more active here and see what happens.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kishu. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:46 am

i finally started watching voltron s3 after months of not even catching up to it
    i'm so freaking excited for s4 and s5. suspense is real in the episodes i love it ;o;
work in progress
kishu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldQueen » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:02 am

sharpshooter wrote:

Welcome, Cindee! <3

------
    Nothing that the writers have done so far was to please to viewers. They're at least two years in advance when it comes to writing/getting the VA's to act out the script, and they have all of the main plot figured out, plus the basic outline of the rest of the show. If Klance or any LGBT+ content made an appearance in Voltron, it was planned from the beginning.

ah, thank you! i remember that being said somewhere before, like in a yt comment or something but i forgot about it. kinda creates a sense of assurance, i guess? c: its nice to know that it'd be genuine.
EmeraldQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me