Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Azphen » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:49 am

lexthedestroyer wrote:
atmosphere. wrote:@/axel thanks! i live for the space aesthetic honestly c: i would also literally die for keith i love him so much whoops

god who wouldnt?? keith has long been one of my favorites, second probably only to pidge lol. helps that he's red paladin, too, my fave color.

on romance in the show, i Really dont want any actual Hashtag Canon relationships between paladins bc oh my god imagione the discourse. but im also a hypocrite bc lance and allura is. good content. honestly theyre kinda one of my brotps theyre so great together. friends to lovers is overrated, give me lovers to friends now.

unrelated but in my search for a clip of lance listing his family members and hunk saying lance's girlfriends, i found a video that, according to title, seems to be saying lance is dead. hm. tempted to watch.

Keefy Keef! I miss him so much. It's so cool that he's coming back in Season 6.
    About the other, stuff, though... Lance has a confirmed romance endgame (I'm scared of the discourse too), and I it was said by someone in the crew that there were two romance endgames in Voltron, one of them likely being Hunk/Shay, so... welp sdjsfjdjfjhusdjf I dunno what else to say
    And I don't think either of the "Jenny" girls were Lance's girlfriend, for the reasons I stated a few posts above.
    I have to agree with you on Allura and Lance's relationship, though. It's so cool that we've finally been able to see them bond like that!

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:58 am

lexthedestroyer wrote:
atmosphere. wrote:@/axel thanks! i live for the space aesthetic honestly c: i would also literally die for keith i love him so much whoops

god who wouldnt?? keith has long been one of my favorites, second probably only to pidge lol. helps that he's red paladin, too, my fave color.

on romance in the show, i Really dont want any actual Hashtag Canon relationships between paladins bc oh my god imagione the discourse. but im also a hypocrite bc lance and allura is. good content. honestly theyre kinda one of my brotps theyre so great together. friends to lovers is overrated, give me lovers to friends now.

unrelated but in my search for a clip of lance listing his family members and hunk saying lance's girlfriends, i found a video that, according to title, seems to be saying lance is dead. hm. tempted to watch.

Lies, Lance lives.
Though...he could die, I dunno. He seemed to die in the old one of course the dumb dumb came back lol.

Yeeaaah, I agree with you, if one thing becomes canon lots of people are going to be upset while if nothing becomes canon everyone's happy? Except for the pro-canon people they'd be pretty mad. :lol:

Lance and Allura would be good, its not an otp for me but it would be good.
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:24 am

i won't give out any spoiler for season five but
i will say that i'm disappointed in the amount of keith
was in it. i really loved all that happened in episode
five though c:
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:36 am

atmosphere. wrote:i won't give out any spoiler for season five but
five though c:

Agreed, but luckily, some people in the crew said that if someone is kind of "out of the spotlight" for awhile, it means they've got a big arc coming up (or at the very least, lots of screentime). Woo!

ImageImage
whatever you want.

Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:56 am

Are you up to date ||counting down the days to season 6
Favorite Character ||It hurts to pick. But, space dad (shiro)
Favorite Paladin || Lance
Favorite Lion || Green!
Your Ships || Klance all day!!
Other ||space dad is a clone...
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:58 am

sharpshooter wrote:
five though c:

Agreed, but luckily, some people in the crew said that if someone is kind of "out of the spotlight" for awhile, it means they've got a big arc coming up (or at the very least, lots of screentime). Woo!

Does that mean more Keith?
Because...I want some more Keith...

It was nice to get to know Lotor and all but uhm...He reminds me too much of Zuko and Zuko turned back to the Fire Nation then back to the Avatar so...what if Lotor did that?
x shrugs x I'm gonna go back to thinking about BNHA and Voltron at the same time noaw.
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:12 am

Am I the only one who wants to see Lance snap in season 6? We know that he has bottled up his emotions and insecurities, than plays it off like a goofball "like he is". He is always there for everyone but it feels like no one is there. I mean him breaking down could add to the story and show that he is more than a girl loving goofball. I would like to see this when Keith comes back. Mainly because Lance has always compared himself to him. And seeing how far Keith has come (sorry for spoiling for though's who are not in season 5) really puts a dent in Lance because he knows that he will never be on the same level as Keith.

sorry for dragging on, but I would like to your guys opinions on this.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:25 am

@TheCrazyDriver8

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. <3

ImageImage
whatever you want.

Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:57 am

sharpshooter wrote:
    @TheCrazyDriver8

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. <3

Thank you<3
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:44 am

xKacchanx wrote:
sharpshooter wrote:
five though c:

Does that mean more Keith?
Because...I want some more Keith...

It was nice to get to know Lotor and all but uhm...He reminds me too much of Zuko and Zuko turned back to the Fire Nation then back to the Avatar so...what if Lotor did that?
x shrugs x I'm gonna go back to thinking about BNHA and Voltron at the same time noaw.

Yes, it actually does mean we'll be getting more Keith content! Especially after he found his mama. Yay ^^
    Personally, I doubt that Lotor will be getting a redemption arc like Zuko did, if that's what you were implying... but meh, whatever. His character is interesting and I can't wait to see where they take him.

ImageImage
whatever you want.

Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me