Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1

Postby polerberr » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:42 am

a. hamilton wrote:
polerberr wrote:
Kiwani wrote:Well, I am sad. I hatched a Tyrogue the other day, and I decided to find out what he's going to evolve into...Well I wanted a Hitmontop, but I am getting a Hitmonlee. And there is no Tyrogues where I am living at.

Yeah that's always a shame.

Tyrogue can't be caught in the wild. It's egg-exclusive like the rest of the baby Pokemon. Unfortunately, all three of it's evolutions are pretty rare as far as I can tell. I have played since release, and I have only ever caught one Hitmonlee and one Hitmonchan. Still to catch a Hitmontop, or even hatch my first Tyrogue.

ive got none of those, hopefully i can hatch the tyrogue and get at least one.

in other news, i traded a blissey with my mom for her lapras and we planned to trade back. but apparently you cant?? i was really mad, but at least I got a lapras pokedex entry @.@

Oh yikes. Well, at least you sacrificed yourself so that we could learn from your mistake. P:

@ Kiwani

You get 10k eggs from pokestops, just like all the other eggs (except the new 7k egg, which you get from gifts from friends). ^^
polerberr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:01 am

Hmmmm, I have been getting only 5k eggs. I guess there is a chance of getting a 10k egg instead of a 5k one.
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:04 am

**IMPORTANT SAFETY MESSAGE**

pokemon go gift locations are now able to be viewed on a map - pinpointing your EXACT location where you picked up your gift

please do NOT post your friend codes

it would be against CS rules & risks your safety, so please be cautious adding anyone you do not know in pokemon go!

**all the friend codes I saw in this thread have been reported for removal by CS staff
Last edited by LissaJo on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby z i m » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:25 am

@lissajo- does that mean just the pokestop or your location overall? if it’s just pokestops, it shouldn’t be too much of a deal for some of us. i don’t have pokestops near me at all, and most of my gifts come from big cities.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
lthey/themcurrently watching: the bear

hello! im l and i use any pronouns.
-
i mostly just trade on here, but
feel free to check out some of these
art shoptradeetsy
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

z i m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:19 am

higurashi wrote:
@lissajo- does that mean just the pokestop or your location overall? if it’s just pokestops, it shouldn’t be too much of a deal for some of us. i don’t have pokestops near me at all, and most of my gifts come from big cities.

It is just the pokestop but it still violates CS terms and if someone is sending out gifts as they get them, it pretty much allows someone to see exactly where they are

It was kind of iffy on being allowed before they put the maps feature in, but now it definitely does since it will show exactly where you have been.. also it would be different if this was an adult only site and there werent children potentially giving out their location :) i spoke to a staff member who said it is for sure not allowed with the current maps
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Bun » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:01 am

The new map things does stink but I understand. I deleted almost everyone so I'm only added ppl I know..which is about 12 so still not bad..I know more just never had a chance to get their friend codes..

Well..any well..wish me luck on Aug 3rd..my first EX raid!! Got a shot at Mewtwo!!
Lady Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:00 am

i didnt even relize there was a map thing on it now :/ probs how one of the unknow gyms in my area was found by others, use to be able to keep it for a week now it seems to change hands every day

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:02 am

Lady Bun wrote:The new map things does stink but I understand. I deleted almost everyone so I'm only added ppl I know..which is about 12 so still not bad..I know more just never had a chance to get their friend codes..

Well..any well..wish me luck on Aug 3rd..my first EX raid!! Got a shot at Mewtwo!!

Good luck!!!
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polerberr » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:10 am

LissaJo wrote:
Lady Bun wrote:The new map things does stink but I understand. I deleted almost everyone so I'm only added ppl I know..which is about 12 so still not bad..I know more just never had a chance to get their friend codes..

Good luck!!!

Well now I wanna know if they got the Mewtwo!
polerberr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:19 am

got this babby earlier today!! Love the feeling of my dex slowly filling up~
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx