♛ Game Of Thrones Club ♛ [V.1]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ♛ Game Of Thrones Club ♛ [V.1]

Postby Raven_Wolf » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:23 am

SPOILERS!!

So now that Yara, Alaria, and the sand snakes have been captured by Yuron Greyjoy, what do you guys think Danaerys is going to do now that Yuron spoiled the plan to retrieve the Dornish army and ruined all of the ships? And where do you think Theyon will end up once the ocean current takes him to land?
ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K9. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:25 am

Thank you guys for alerting me on these spoilers, I can't wait to see the episode and then see what you guys have wrote aha!
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytale Princess » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:26 am

Yay!! Thank you!! It sucks you have to wait for the next episode but I'll say that it's epic!! I can already tell I'm gonna like Euron more then Ramsay.

Arya is amazing! I want to see a reunion between her and Jon.
Fairytale Princess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:36 am

@K9: oh, im so sorry!! i'll make sure not to post anymore spoilers until you've watched the episode
    even if i make the words hard to see, i dont want to tempt you

@lunarwolf: ooo very interesting question! but i have no idea how to answer it
    if i was dany, i'd just cry lol - which is why i shouldn't be a queen

euron is the perfect bad guy, i love him already
    he's a monster in the books, but he doesn't get his own chapters - it's nice to see him in the show
    he reminds me of captain hook in the show once upon a time tbh,, just the way he looks
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:46 am

Lol I adore Euron. He's like a crazy 80s rockstar. He's just the right amount of crazy and ridiculous to be entertaining.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytale Princess » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:47 am

@k9: Spoilers!! I don't think they did ruin all the ships. I thought she just sent the ships that Yara brought, not the ships she got from the Masters. I could be wrong though. But I would be getting on some dragons to kick some butt! I think Theon may either go back to Daenerys or maybe he'll find Gentry still rowing out in the water XD

@stark: I agree completely! I love Euron! I tend to have a soft spot for the chaotic evil characters :P
Fairytale Princess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:13 am

Yeah, SPOILERS the Unsullied are still on their way to Casterly Rock. I think Dany will just end up launching a full attack on Kings Landing like Olenna told her to, since she dosent have the Iron Born ships anymore.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:21 am

@fairytale princess: SPOILERS! woah, but what if gendry actually does come across theon and pulls him into his boat, and theon points them in the direction of dragonstone- gendry's back and gets to face melisandre again lol END SPOILER!

which direwolf is your favorite? my favorite is shaggydog cause he's wild and untamable like little rickon - BOOK SPOILERS! in the books, they are both supposedly alive and on the island of skagos which is an island of cannibals (and unicorns!!), and i'm really hoping they both survive that cause rickon may have a big role to play END SPOILER! also like,, rickon has the only black direwolf?? that has to be important somehow which is why i think rickon may have a bigger part in the books (the show is way passed the books now btw)

which dragon is your favorite? viserion cause he's a cool white color and the most behaved out of the dragons imo
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:28 am

Nymeria is probably my favorite dire wolf because of her name, honestly. The lore behind it is awesome. Also the fact that (book spoilers) she's just roaming around with a massive pack, causing trouble and killing Lannisters???? So badass lol

Drogon is my favorite dragon, cos he big :>
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CoffeeFrog » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:39 am

I like Ghost