♛ Game Of Thrones Club ♛ [V.1]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ♛ Game Of Thrones Club ♛ [V.1]

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:10 am

⇉I WANT TO JOIN!⇇
Username: Queen Chrysalis
Favorite character(s): Tyrion Lannister.
Who do you want to be crowned king/queen? I'm rooting for Daenerys
least favourite character: Joffrey
Favorite quote from the show: "First lesson, stick them with the pointy end." -Jon Snow
Other: Working my through season 3 right now so I have a ton of catching up to do haha
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytale Princess » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:44 am

I love Ghost! How he's so quiet and protective of Jon. And I just love the white fur with red eyes.
Drogon would be my favorite dragon. He's the biggest and named after Khal Drogo. When Daenerys was with Khal Drogo was one of my favorite times in the whole GOT universe (I remember him being much more gentle and loving in the books).
Fairytale Princess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:45 pm

Wew that episode was a rollercoaster. What'd you think?

(Spoilers below)

That last scene with Jaime and Olenna. Omg. It was so good. Queen of Thorns micdropped her way right off the show.
Also I wasn't fully onboard with the pace they're setting for this season, but I am now. I think the showrunners are doing it really well.
It sucked not to spend more time with Highgarden or Casterly Rock, but to be fair, they weren't that important in the grand scheme of things.
Also, LOVED all the callbacks this episode. Jaime referencing the Whispering Wood, Tyrion calling Bronn an old friend (and then immediately afterwards seeing Bronn with Jaime :C), Jon and Tyrion going back to their time together in s1...there are more, but those stand out. I love when they do that.
Lastly I kinda love that things are going bad for Dany, LOL. I know most people love her but I haven't been able to stand her since season 4-ish. I'm sure she'll end up on top but meh. I'm more concerned w/ Jon and Cersei.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:58 pm

it was so good! i want more -

spoilers below (highlight them to see!)
    when bran and sansa reunited, tears started to form in my eyes cause the starks are FINALLY getting back together! poor meera tho,, watching bran hug his sister (more like sansa hugging him) while her own brother is dead
    jon and davos (LOVE HIM!!) seeing the dragons and immediately hitting the ground had me laughing - im so glad that jon got to see the dragons! now only if someone will tell him that he has the blood of the dragon too
    also,, dany is so SCREWED, but she is the underdog and the underdog always comes out on top at the end - i hope greyworm makes it out alive ;; it was looking so hopeful for them taking casterly rock then BAM euron's ships come to burn theirs,, probably should've taken a dragon with you - why aren't they using the dragons?? they are clearly falling on their butt rn, i would at least let one dragon leave dany's side to help defeat their enemies in various places
    also im so happy about the sandsnake deaths - like i hate cersei, but i hate the sandsnakes even more so i wore a little smirk while watching that scene and also wondering why cersei's lips were so pink - then oh,, poison!
    im so sad about olena tyrell tho,, i love that old woman and that means the tyrell family is officially dead - still upset that garlan and willas weren't in the show :T they weren't important characters in the books but!! i love the tyrells!
    arya better be at winterfell in the next episode and jon better get his butt home so they are all together
    dany has three dragons, and they only have,, one,, direwolf - two if nymeria had joined arya :T buuuut too much CGI, i guess

uuuh end spoilers!
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:03 pm

Spoilers

Omg how could I forget Sansa and Bran reunion ;_; I cried too. I'm fully convinced I'll cry at every Stark reunion. Though it was kinda soiled by Bran's creepiness afterwards e.e Though hopefully like you said, we'll be getting an Arya reunion next ep? They did show her looking down at Winterfell in the preview for next episode!
Also can I say that I LOVE seeing Sansa in command. She's doing such a good job and completely rebuking Littlefinger's creepy advances and nothing makes me happier. Luv her so much.
I think the dragons wont fight on behalf of anyone except Dany. So probably the only way they'd raze a city is if Dany was riding with them? I dunno. That is a good question though, LOL. That and Dany doesn't wanna kill any innocents, which is what the dragons would undoubtedly do.
Omg Cersei's revenge was sooooooo satisfying. It always is. I adore Cersei just because of how DEEP her evil goes. It gave me the same feeling as when I watched her burn the sept and imprison that septa last season.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:14 pm

spoilers!!
    bran has seen some CRAP xD i dont blame him for being so,, distant? also bran telling sansa that she looked so beautiful on her wedding day ;; in the books, it's said that he could see through the eyes of the weirwood so he was probably there watching as his sister got married to some insane man
    i was really worried about sansa being in command - still am - cause i think she's gonna mess something up,, like maybe getting the north to rally behind bran since he's the true heir?? overthrowing jon - i can see her doing that since they have been disagreeing so much
    yeah, i figured that was the case for the dragons, but they are intelligent! there has to be some way to use the dragons while dany isn't there to control them,, i wonder if bran would be able to skinchange/warg into one? that'd be interesting - the show probably won't get to that sort of thing tho
    gosh, i was so heartbroken about the burning of the sept ;; mostly cause of the tyrells dying in that fire - and poor tommen ;; i actually liked the poor kid even tho he was clueless and being manipulated by everyone,, what happened to ser pounce??

end spoilers
    i really want the next two books ;; i heard they are being released together, and i will drop EVERYTHING to read them
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otteremi. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:33 am

i was so scared about jon in the episode
ImageImage Image
otteremi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:08 pm

Hey guys, just wanna say that episode 4 has leaked and spoilers are everywhere, so be really careful if you're waiting to watch till Sunday and don't wanna be spoiled!
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:16 am

I've just seen episode 9 of season 3. I really hate this show sometimes. 3 of my favourite characters, gone.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytale Princess » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:24 am

I'm guessing the Red Wedding? That episode still haunts my dreams sometimes.
Fairytale Princess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me