Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby harbinger » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:47 am

lynx is my favorite i love them

i’m pretty neutral about the name, but as far as alejandra goes... i know on dorado one of sombra’s pregame lines is something like “i should stop by the bakery” so if nothing else she’s been in there before. implied to have been several times, really. so maybe sombra is a regular? or as much of a regular as an international hacker can be lol?
x
harb ✦ they/them

howdy! i'm harb c:
i think you're cool

adult ✦ est ✦
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:56 am

I finished my placements! I got mid gold, and I'm not to mad about it. I was honestly expecting to get silver, especially since all the loses were really hard loses. I played support more then I would have liked, but I got a match in Dorado where I was able to play widow and do really well!
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duhl » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:43 am

I was playing some quickplay with some buddies and some weird glitch happened to me?
I was playing dva and started to respawn but when i did the camera wasnt on me?
It was on my friend. So all I saw was like the spectator cam for Zarya and didnt see myself.
Lost us the game cause i had to sit there until the Zarya came back ;;
duhl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:41 pm

haha if someone is gonna salt on me sharing something i found funny then nevermind
Last edited by sillies on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mattrag » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:26 am

PASS INTO THE IRIS

but seriously that it some high class meme stuff right there mmhmm ^

@duhl | Not sure if this is the same case, but a few weeks ago on Dorado I died and was sent back to the respawn room, and it was just spectating our McCree, who got wiped out in the same ult that I did. The screen flicked and glitched around for a bit then luckily McCree died like 15 seconds later. I forgot who I was playing, but once McCree respawned I could play again.
╔══════════════════╗
[matt] [he/him] [adult]
mattrag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:43 am

I've had a mildly similar experience.

I'll be playing competitive and all of a sudden the match just kicks me out? And the main menu says 'rejoin match' but I'm unable to click it. The people in my group cN still see my character, and can hear me screaming about rejoining, but it takes a good minute to bring me back.

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:55 am

with the whole "kick out of match" I get that when my internet has a hiccup,, its so painful haha its like im just spam clicking that re-join match till it goes through it's rickamahroll and lets me back :')

Undyne.@ ur friends are amazing,, and those zen-tarts pluz x'D

I've been playing custom matches with my best friend where we'll do "hide and seek", we've obviously haven't been the first to do it but I highly recommend it. It's so stupid fun. The seeker's objective is to hunt down the hider and kill them, but if the hider gets their ult charged before they're found they can use it freely and try to kill the seeker. stupid. fun.
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:00 am

I play a game similar to the above! It's basically red-light-green-light in which there are 2 seekers and 6 runners.

The seekers have higher speed and they run around trying to find the runners. The runners job is to get inside the enemy spawn without being seen moving. If a seeker sees you move, they kill you. Otherwise you run, screaming, and hope no one sees haha

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:02 am

LOL that sounds fun XD I also love it how through these games you explore areas in the map that you'd normally never know about? like how in eichenwalde there's a health pack under a tunnel across from the payload. And I never knew about the hall inside the castle, with those chapel-like windows.

so great!

hey I know we have some artists in here, anyone up for an overwatch collaboration? (on the oekaki :0) we could all draw our favorite characters/mains n__n!

broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:19 am

@tweet honestly a big collaboration sounds like a ton of fun! I'd totally be up for something like that, I need an excuse to draw more overwatch XD
Maybe we could draw the Halloween skins once they're released? I'd love to work on something like that. But honestly whatever works, I wouldn't be opposed to drawing my favorites ;v;
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me