Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby そばかす » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:52 am

kiffell wrote:mmm quick question, but does anyone have any characters (not closed species or anything) based on something from overwatch?

sort of! One of my characters is heavily widowmaker-inspired, disregarding personality—the way she uses her grappling hook and her visor in her animated short. I kind of copied her visor design, except it's a lot more steampunk-esque and doesn't use infrared; also, it uses mirrors instead of cameras or whatever lets her see behind her in Alive. The entire thing where she wrapped her leg around her grappling hook and was hanging upside down is my ultimare aesthetic tbh
sorry I rambled a bit

adding onto kiffell's question, does anyone have any actual overwatch ocs? just curious

@hyrule | yeSSS. Me and a few comp friends played in a four stack the other day, one of them playing moira, and it was honestly a blast. Some of the rounds we lost pretty hard, since Reaper appears to be getting more popular again now, but honestly?? so good tbh

alsoalso has anyone else played the four tank/moira/lucio dive comp? I just got out of a match on horizon lunar colony playing it. It seems to be pretty effective for capturing first points, but I can't 100% recommend it.
    hey there cowboy
quick copy/paste of my username, if you need to address me - そばかす
そばかす

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 am

Rikchikchik wrote:adding onto kiffell's question, does anyone have any actual overwatch ocs? just curious

bro i've been wanting to make an overwatch OC for the longest time now. My character idea skills are terrible aha so when it comes to making characters i for some reason always get ideas that are heavily based from already made characters. I've been trying to work on it a bit, and i have some ideas all written down, as well. I've been trying to go for a human character and not an omnic, but i may make them have some robotic parts as well? I kinda wanted to make them like what I would be like as an overwatch character, without being too overpowered or having something myself wouldn't/can't handle, like a giant gun or bombs.
if anyone wants to collab on ideas or characters hmu
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm

kiffell wrote:mmm quick question, but does anyone have any characters (not closed species or anything) based on something from overwatch?

I do actually xD Sydney was heavily inspired by Tracer.
    bro i've been wanting to make an overwatch OC for the longest time now. My character idea skills are terrible aha so when it comes to making characters i for some reason always get ideas that are heavily based from already made characters. I've been trying to work on it a bit, and i have some ideas all written down, as well. I've been trying to go for a human character and not an omnic, but i may make them have some robotic parts as well? I kinda wanted to make them like what I would be like as an overwatch character, without being too overpowered or having something myself wouldn't/can't handle, like a giant gun or bombs. [size=85]if anyone wants to collab on ideas or characters hmu

like,, all of my characters are inspired by different characters/stories/games ffffh It always comes together and becomes it's own thing in the end!! qvq

but yeah your idea sounds awesome ^__^ makes me wonder what I would be like as an overwatch character haha.

Rikchikchik@ o that sounds really neat. Steam punk yasss :D I think it would be interesting to see those elements together.

so I made an overwatch amv ; w; if anyone is interested in watching it <3

also @ everyone who replied to my azula/mercy comparison I'm dead XD glad I wasn't the only one!
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:08 am

Overwatch is free to play this weekend on PS4, Xbox One, and PC! Just thought I'd post it here in case someone wanted to try the game and hadn't heard!

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:14 pm

sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hatsune mewku » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:07 pm

nio wrote:

oh my g o d i hate when that happens.
hatsune mewku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:36 pm

@nio
o mg honestly that hasn't happened to me before, but i had some really stupid potgs

also, i was wondering if maybe 1-3 people want to do a small rp or something ? I wanted to maybe make some overwatch characters and have the 2-4 of them "revive" overwatch and bring them back. Having the rp be set a few months after overwatch disbanded or something. I can message out more details if anyone is interested !

also, would anyone be interested in an overwatch discord if there isn't one already? I really have a ton of stuff to share, and its a pain to do it all through cs ahdsbhabd i was also thinking we could rp there as well instead of on cs.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:42 pm

id be interested in an rp and a discord !
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby La Volpe » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:45 pm

I'd love a discord, it would make it so much easier to chat e v e
    I would also be interested in a rp!!
aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:42 pm

I wanna join :D
Overwatch fave character/s/?- Mercy and Tracer!
Pies
/don't remove that Pies thingy xD/
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me