▆▇█ ▌How to Train your Dragon FC ▌█▇▆ -NEW POLL Nov/9/23-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What How to train your Dragon games have you played?

School of Dragons (Rip in pieces)
22%
Rise of Berk (App)
30%
Titan Uprising (App)
26%
Dawn of the Dragon riders (Switch)
9%
Legends of the Nine realms (Switch)
No votes
How to train your dragon 1 (All platforms)
9%
How to train your dragon 2 (All platforms)
4%
Other games (Apparently there's a lot? Discuss!)
No votes

Total votes : 23

Re: ▆▇█ ▌How to Train your Dragon FC ▌█▇▆ -NEW POLL Jul/7/17

Postby AtlasHyperion » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:18 am

Yeah I'm trying and failing to get back into the game. It just doesn't hold the same excitement once you run out of quests. I get that they can't update that fast, but you can't make all the quests in the game last longer than six months, and that's only if you really stretch it out. Other games have constant updates in quests and already have hundreds implemented. Like, yeah, it's hard to make a game good and exciting and constantly endearing, but still. There's plenty of money in the franchise. A game I play called Star Stable isn't even very large and doesn't make nearly as much money, and it's got better graphics and more breeds (horses in this case instead of dragons) and constant updates and there's always ten quests that you can find to go on at any given time. SoD is kinda boring once you get older, too, because you start noticing inconsistencies with the plot and finding all sorts of little problems.
atlas // they/them
if you ever need someone to talk to my dms are always open
stay safe, be kind, and have a great day!
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:02 pm

uhh so if anyone is interested, i created a HTTYD ARPG! Basically you create an Island and get a founder for your own wild pack of dragons. You do certain things to level up your island to adopt more dragons, and there will be events and quests you can do to earn certain things. The Archipelago that this is set in has no sign of Vikings whatsoever, and no viking has found it yet, so humans are not involved. it can be found here c:
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:37 am

@kiffell - cool and nice art!

@all - who's down for discussing some conspiracy theories about HTTYD?
atlas // they/them
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:39 am

Im down for some theories.

BTW, how do we all feel about this supposed "Rescue riders" series?
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:47 am

Is it just me, or does Drago's cloak look like the hide of a Night Fury?
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andrulian » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:04 am

OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE PLACE FOR ME

Username:Meau
Nickname:Val/Rachel (Rachel is not my real name though)
Movies, Books, Or both?:I have seen all of the movies and season one of race to the edg)
Favourite Character(s)?:probably cloudjumper or astrid!
Favourite Moment:The scene in HTTYD 2 when hiccup and toothless are flying to where no one goes
Least Favourite Moment: uhh its a spoiler but its in HTTYD 2,,the climax of the movie

School of Dragons Username: Its old but... ElitePlayerSwag,, i think..? I mean i have it on my computer right now so im p-sure its that
School of Dragons Character: TheEvilSylveon and i have another that i forgot

please tell me if i left out anything!
andrulian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:37 am

@myth

Yeah! Time for conspiracies! This was actually in one of Hello Future Me's videos - he's got a lot of good theories. He thinks that Drago's cloak is Night Fury skin, because, yes, we've seen that Night Furies are fireproof, and the cloak is also fireproof. (Recall the scene when Toothless dove into fire and came out unmarred here - I don't have a pic for Drago's cloak but there was a scene in the movie.) There's some theories that there are many types of Night Furies, and some are different colors (like the Sand Wraith), but I think that the Night Fury is a desert dragon (hence those times Toothless heats the ground before he sleeps - like this one), and the Sand Wraith is a similar dragon but either from a common but old ancestor or unrelated (though likely a common ancestor and through evolution Night Furies started hunting when it was cooler and turned black to match the sky, which is why Toothless showed up in the cold north and Sand Wraiths don't come there often). I (and Hello Future Me) hypothesize that Drago has a personal vendetta against Night Furies (hence lines about how he knew what they were and that he thought they were all gone), and he killed and skinned one, knowing that they had fireproof scales. (Not blastproof, though, and probably not impervious to really hot fires, like the Armorwing's magnesium? fire. I say that Toothless could have flown through the Red Death's spews of fire any day if Hiccup hadn't been on him because volcanic blasts like that aren't as hot as some others.) I also think he hunted them nearly to extinction for whatever reason he hated them so much, maybe because his family or someone close to him died in a fire caused by Night Furies? and that's why there are so few of them left, because Toothless was the only (or one of the only) to escape Drago's hunting. But that's just a theory.
atlas // they/them
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:16 am

Tankie wrote:@myth

Yeah! Time for conspiracies! This was actually in one of Hello Future Me's videos - he's got a lot of good theories. He thinks that Drago's cloak is Night Fury skin, because, yes, we've seen that Night Furies are fireproof, and the cloak is also fireproof. (Recall the scene when Toothless dove into fire and came out unmarred here - I don't have a pic for Drago's cloak but there was a scene in the movie.) There's some theories that there are many types of Night Furies, and some are different colors (like the Sand Wraith), but I think that the Night Fury is a desert dragon (hence those times Toothless heats the ground before he sleeps - like this one), and the Sand Wraith is a similar dragon but either from a common but old ancestor or unrelated (though likely a common ancestor and through evolution Night Furies started hunting when it was cooler and turned black to match the sky, which is why Toothless showed up in the cold north and Sand Wraiths don't come there often). I (and Hello Future Me) hypothesize that Drago has a personal vendetta against Night Furies (hence lines about how he knew what they were and that he thought they were all gone), and he killed and skinned one, knowing that they had fireproof scales. (Not blastproof, though, and probably not impervious to really hot fires, like the Armorwing's magnesium? fire. I say that Toothless could have flown through the Red Death's spews of fire any day if Hiccup hadn't been on him because volcanic blasts like that aren't as hot as some others.) I also think he hunted them nearly to extinction for whatever reason he hated them so much, maybe because his family or someone close to him died in a fire caused by Night Furies? and that's why there are so few of them left, because Toothless was the only (or one of the only) to escape Drago's hunting. But that's just a theory.

That's such a great theory. o:

It makes sense too, because all of Drago's followers hint that the Furies are all gone for good, and they found that most amusing on the blown base scene when they caught Storm Fly. But, funnily enough, Hiccup's mum also says that 'he may well be the last of his kind' so I think she knows what might have happened to his kind, maybe we shall learn about it one day?

I love the idea of the Furies being desert dwelling, a lot of their anatomy matches a desert too.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:19 pm

Anyone got theories on the Berserkers bewilderbeast and the egg?

Like, we know draggo didn't get them, and we know Valka took the egg, but if the series is to connect to the movies, we need to know what Dagur (and now Mala I suppose) plan to do. Because you don't just find out that your island is home to a king of dragons and just shrug it off.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:26 pm

@Noni

I thought a lot about that, and I also thought about Bewilderbeast coloring. Drago's was darker, and while dragons can be different colors (like cats) just because, i.e. Nadders, I don't think that's it. I have two rival theories. Maybe three. First theory: Drago managed to control the Bewilderbeast that laid the egg, and darker coloring is a sign of age. Second theory: Drago found a Bewilderbeast or egg elsewhere and manipulated it into fighting for him. I personally like the second better, and I think the egg is more likely, and that the Bewilderbeast is just a slightly different tone. Another theory could be that the ocean near where Drago was is dirtier and the Bewilderbeast he had had been stained dark by the water, while Valka's Bewilderbeast was in the cleaner Scandinavian waters. Opinions?
atlas // they/them
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me