➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby TrashFan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:19 pm

Replies wrote:@Mint chip: Nice with the items raffles and new event updates! Things are changing and Change is good!
@Doctor: Nice new viscets! Might hit you up on mates but my lore is so tight with all of my viscets excluding Jaloerse
@Milo i could help! The problem is im kinda bad at drawing Viscets? Good luck on the legendary though!
@Nurse Those new cets are very pretty! I might even hit up some Relationships with my cet's.
@Cyber Cool with the RP but i dont think my Cet's would fit other than Jaloerse (Since he's already medieval, i wouldnt have to alter him much)

Hello! I dont i have ever made a fanclub post here yet? Anyways my names Trash! I have been apart of the community since summer although i havent interacted much other than adopt entries and PM's. Anyways, im here because i got some new viscets!

This is Jaloerse Koning, a prince who wanted to become king, so he became king with force. He was filled with regret from his actions realising what he did wasn't really necessary, so he Fled, Wearing his costume as a disguise.
if you could sum up Jaloerse with one word it is Confusing, especially for royalty.
Jaloerse acted Spoiled in his prince years as he was quite selfish. Of course, if his story wasn't
clear. Despite this, he is a hard worker and knows when he has gone too far, even if it may be too late.
He may be a bit Reckless but he is surprisingly sensitive in the inside, even if it has shown
on the outside after the incident. As a prince/king he may have everything handed to him but he is
pretty crafty and smart albeit a bit shifty sometimes too, even if his brother was the
one who originally became king before Jaloerse took over, Jalo was even smarter than his brother,
as stated the king's will, too bad Jaloerse couldn't really focus enough to listen.

This is cotton candy bird Orora!
She's Different from her parent's, being the optimistic happy one, she finds beauty in everything! This also means she's the black sheep over her Sibs, and because of her personality he's a daddy's girl, since her atitude can be similar to her fathers at time. She's playful and often annoying her siblings, and likes being unique.

All are open for relationships and can be used in legendary form!
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:59 am

@Cyber: I would love to join but idk if my babys would fit
@Doctor whoves: your babies are so cute
@Trash Jaloerse Koning there so cute, I loved your story and wanted you to win. =D

My new drawing id love some feed back, I haven't colored it yet but I want to know how I did

Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:40 am

@Whooves
    Oh my love, Vixen is such a beautiful Viscet ♥
    love the name, too cx

@Audric
    I think your drawing is really adorable and nicely done <3
    I love that lil smirk c:

@Trash
    Oooh, that hatchery batch looks neat! And those ears cx
Last edited by tenlittlesoldierboys on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:20 am

@cyberdragon725 - I really like the idea of the roleplay and I'd want to join to be honest but I don't think I'll ever have time. I hope it goes well though. c:
@grifforik - Good luck with the legendary, glad you got all the relationships you needed!
@NurseGlowButt - I'm in love with Momo, grabby hands. c':
@milo. - Good luck with your form, I bet your idea is amazing, I'll definitely be excited to see your story. <3
@Doctor Whooves Lover - I think I've only been around for two years but it still feels like yesterday, doesn't it? I loved seeing all your new cets too.
@Mint Chip - It's super nice to be able to win two cets, I'm not sure if I'm trying out this year but I hope everyone gets the cets they want.
@TrashFan - Orora is cute! I like the ideas you have for Jaloerse too. c:
@Prince Audric - Your art is nice! I hope you got all the feedback you wanted but if you didn't, feel free to pm me. <3
@tenlittlesoldierboys - I sold all my stubs recently aah, good luck getting some though.

I have some new cets!
Ituha is from mareep; he's the son of the chief of the main tribe in the Southern Isles in my world, doesn't want to step up and be chief, Kenna's also a part of the tribe and he acts like a big brother to her. They also have dinosaurs running wild there but the tribes hate them, with a few of my dino characters being involved with them.
Cora and Anise work together with Lazuli as guardians, which I might be changing the name of. Cora controls fire, Anise is nature and Lazuli is water. It has some long world info stuff that's not related to cets completely so I think I might leave it out but if you want to hear it, just send a pm.
ImageImageImage
I have a bunch of new pairs to share too.
Ray finally found his love, I've been trying to find someone for him for a year or so, ten's Françis!
Anise is mates with Alduin; I was a little hesitant at first but they're perfect for each other.
Pax and Cora are also mates, I've had them planned for a while but I've been struggling to get cets to fit them! Their love sort of strains the relationship between Cora and Lazuli, because Lazuli is Pax's mother but he doesn't know.
My cets are always open for relationships, most aren't ready for mates at the moment though; I'm going to try go through my posts because I always say I'll message people and then I don't oops.

And here's some art, a bunch of it is from Winter of Giving.
Kura by ~Teya~
Kenna by vesinir
Freya by steampunkvale
Freya by ArtGirl
Alduin by PikachuTori25
Ray by Macyduke with her Achilles and Lucia

Looking for someone to design a custom for me! They can't be made yet though because they'll have one of the new traits. <3
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:45 am

I have returned partly from the dead! I haven't been here in so long, but I have returned!
I've been sorting through my viscets to try and get all of them into one spot so I'm not trying to search all over for them, but in my current search I found this little babe that I had requested from the Hatchery almost a year ago, he/she was one of two adoptions I requested, and I chose to keep the other.

So, in short

This little tyke has been without a home for almost a year! I guess aim doing an interest check to see who would possibly like to give this little cet a loving home

EDIT::
    the little tyke is ufa here
Last edited by grizzly. on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:45 am

@everyone - congrats on all the new viscets :) good luck with all your new babes :)

Saying that I got someone to share :)
My very first viscet that I actually won through competition

Introducing Love Muffin aka Zebb

Possibly looking for mate for him and also my girl jonda she is in my gallery :) pm me if interested, give links to your cets though please :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:49 am

no replies, wanted to drop this off!

I've been doing dividers for couple of competitions, and I've became confident enough to open those for commissions for you guys! They're relatively cheap for now, and I work pretty quickly. Although I ask that you don't commission me for a competition at a last minute. I prefer to be commissioned 3-4 days before the end date!

More info and examples in this journal! These dividers can be used to pretty up a competition form, but you can use it for signatures or character storage if you want!

Gotta win those anniversary adopts, yeah? <w<
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:22 am

replies! wrote:pg 657
@mareep- ahh i'm trying to save up points right now but those dividers really do look beautiful <3 gl getting some fun commissions to do!
rescue2001- awww, what a cutie! good luck finding a mate for him!
grizzly.- oh yeah, i'll be def trying out ;0 love the colors!
abeardeddragon- that's a really interesting au idea! and cora's design is perfect for her to control fire!
prince audric- i like it! the only thing that i think could change is maybe make the tail fluff pointier.
trash fan- orora's colors are so sweet and pretty <3 and i may hit you up about relationships for the legendary!
doctor whooves lover- hhhh alexander's design makes me so happy <3 but unfortunately i don't seem to have any viscets to fit yours, sorry!
pg 656
milo.- oh, good luck getting art! there are a lot of amazing artists in this community so you probably won't have too much trouble finding one!
nurseglowbutt- MOMO IS TO DIE FOR OML <3<3<3 i'm crying she looks so beautiful
grifforik- oh your post reminded me that i have to finish the paragraph. i'll probably have it by the end of today!
cyberdragon725- that looks so cool! i sent in an application :0

hey everyone!
just posting bc i'm trying to find a mate for bane! i'm fine with some small rp'ing (not to much!), but we can work other things out if you'd rather not rp. i'd either like matching colors/design for breeding, OR matching personalities/personalities that would work well together.
bane is the extremely headstrong god of death. he often does things just to anger others, even if they won't benefit him. he easily loses his temper, but isn't really strong enough to do some serious damage to people. bane can be a real brat before you get to know him, but once he kinda figures out what's going on he becomes protective.

if you'd like to breed i will be purchasing a bone shell mutation potion.
i hope everyone has a nice day!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Page 657

@mango marmalade,, Bane is quite the cutie! c: I hope you find a good mate for him.

@Rescue2001 D'aww, Zebb is beautiful ^^ I love his color scheme <33 HUGE congrats on your first viscet, Rescue!

@grizzly. I hope they find a good home. :c Good to see you back, though!

@ABeardedDragon I really like Anise's hair, aha x'D *hides the old art I did for you* it's not worthy owo

@Prince Audric Noice. ;) Really, all you need to know critique wise is use references. Best. Thing. Ever.

@TrashFan Orora is such a precious bean <3 Those earssss

@Mint Chip Ohhhh changessss o.o I think increasing the limit is a great idea C:

@Doctor Whooves Lover You seem like the kind of person that really loves and cherishes their viscets. All of your new babs are stunning-- I've always absolutely a d o r e d Alexander, I think everyone in this community does. cx

Page 656

@milo. We appear to be trying out for the same viscet -- I wish you the best of luck, my friend c;

@NurseGlowButt Momo is just.. so pretty. Those items add a lot, but even without them, they are just so gorgeousss

@grifforik Wow, I've never competed with you before, grif. xD god help me Stunning art of the legendary !

@skyler1515 Good luck with the legendary form ! May the best form win :)

@T h e M a r t i a n Marcus is like caramel =D

@.Space.Unicorns. I loooove Nian's blue shades. Just, ahh<3

Page 655

@mango marmalade,, #WhenIt'sYouToo

@tiny little box What cute art! I hope you find the relationships you want~

@G1 Sunsstreaker WOW! Congratulations, that's so great!! Good for you<3 I hope you have an awesome time there !

@ArtGirl Urgh, that viscet is just so pretty T_T *steals* ..pls?

Sorry I've been so under the radar lately. I've been primarily working on my form for the winged legendary. c: Also, we got a kitten.. xD So, yeah. That's why I've been "gone". I'm also getting braces in 2 weeks.. soo.. crap. :p

I finished the opening to the legendary story, if anyone would mind critiquing it ! =D I really want to make sure this story will be the best it can be, so, you can go here if you wanna help!
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:08 pm

Hey everyone! I've got a few updates, nothing major but I thought it would be worth sharing with the community!

First, though, some replies. <3
    @~teya~ - Good luck on the legendary!
    @ rescue2001 - Nice first viscet! I can't wait to see what you do with them, and to see more of them around the fanclub!

I've got three viscets open for relationships!

ImageImageImage
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me