➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - updates on pg 658

Postby the folly of man » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:41 pm

nya I might do some other post with replies l8r

Firstly choose five viscets and number them below:
1) Flick
2) Gaaster
3) Dino
4) Lennon
5) Scelti (not really created yet, but she's an RU I won so I hope that's okay haha)

Now with a dice, set min to 1 and max to 5. Let's get started!

The chosen five winners find themselves in the most of luxurious beach resort, complete with a butler, five star hotel, private beach, all that for entire week! How do they feel about it?

Flick is totally pumped! she's really excited to try everything out!
Gaaster is kind of nervous, but he's glad he's with his friends.
Dino really only came along cause he had nothing else to do, but he's just happy to be there.
Lennon's just acting like he usually does. he's super freaked out every time someone brushes against his shoulder and
pretty much screeches as if someone is about to stab him.
Scelti is happy to finally get a break from running around in freezing weather and delivering stuff.

The weather starts becoming bad, it almost feels like a hurricane! The tide instantly washes Lennon and Gaaster away into the sea, the coast guard ushers the rest(3 that wasn't picked) to their hotel, preventing them from any attempt to help; saying they will handle it.

Flick - she's attempting to comfort Dino, since Gaaster was just swept away.
Gaaster - it's not very easy to chill when you were just swept away by the ocean, especially when you're with someone insane
Dino - he's not sure what to without Gaaster. he's super panicked and worries about his best friend.
Lennon - casually screaming his head off more than usual
Scelti - she doesn't know what's going on, but she tries to comfort Dino as well

The free request of virtually ANYTHING that (3 in the hotel) could wish for is offered out of apology. What will they wish for?

Flick - wants her friend back, and for something to help make Dino happier, but she simply got some fro-yo
Dino - doesn't ask for anything, but gets a small stuffed bird
Scelti - is still super confused, and gets some new stamps for her stamp collection

Oh! Look at that, the coast guard finally returned with the two that was swept away! Is there joy? Celebration? Regret? Disappointment? What do everyone(all five) feel about their return?

Flick - she hugs Gaaster as tight as she can, feeling super relieved
Gaaster - he feels super bad for getting swept away, and comforts Dino
Dino - just happy that Gaaster is back
Lennon - still screaming, and sad that nobody really cared he was back
Scelti - she's still super confused, but goes over and tries to be a friend to Lennon

The wind outside starts becoming worse as time goes on, and something breaks through their window, hitting Flick out cold. Turns out it's a beach chair.
Gaaster - "oh dear."
Dino - sobbing because his friends keep getting rolled in this thing
Lennon - still too busy screaming to care
Scelti - she's sitting in the middle of the room, still just... confused

Yikes, the rain is coming down hard, beginning to flood into the room. Shouts of water dripping down through another floors is heard. What will Gaaster do about it?

He's still trying to comfort Dino, and at the same time investigating the water.

The window is still wide open, making it accessible for horrid winds and rain, though. Will Lennon and Scelti be able to help?

Lennon is useless in the situation, but Scelti is really good at enduring harsh weather, so she tries to block the rain from doing
more damage.

The police barges in, and accuses Dino of thievery of beach chair!! Will they be able convince them of their innocence or will they try to resist arrest?

Dino squeals, sobs and begs for mercy, attempting to prove his innocence. It's not useless at all, since he's a small PPS viscet and
nobody would really accuse him of a crime cause he's very p u r e

Look at that, the entire wall is gone now, neat. It sweeps Flick, Lennon and Scelti out into the winds along with the wall, and random bits from the hotel or beach. What will they do? Are they still in the air or have they landed?

Flick has landed in the water, Lennon right beside her. Scelti landed on her paws by digging them into the sand.
It's kind of hard to tell who's screaming at the moment,, Lennon or Gaaster

The floor breaks under Gaaster and Dino, due to being water logged and stress from the winds! Did they fall through multiple floors, or one? Did they meet any viscets? What do they do?

Gaaster quickly grabs Dino, who is still bawling his eyes out cause of how traumatized he is. They've fallen two floors,
landing in the lobby. There was a viscet at the desk who kinda stared at them.

The whole thing is just coming apart, easily sliding the two off back onto the beach. The weather seemed to lessen into nothing but sunny and lack of clouds. How did all five feel about the entire disaster? The damaged hotel? Junk all over the beach?

Flick is still unconscious, but coming to.
Gaaster is pretty frantic, still clinging onto Dino
Dino is really traumatized
Lennon is still just screaming
Scelti is super confused, but excited cause she got to go through that 'great' weather

Randomly enough, a hot dog cart rolls over with difficulty, offering the last dogs without buns to Scelti and Lennon, and offers only condiments to Gaaster and Flick, then a bun to Dino. Will there be swapping going on, or are they content with what they have been given? Something else entirely?

Flick blindly accepts, because she's still hardly conscious
Gaaster takes it, but passes it to Scelti and Lennon
Dino is still shaking and crying, so Gaaster takes the bun and put it into Dino's mouth
Lennon was finally quiet for a moment, but started screaming again once the sausage was in his paws
Scelti ate the sausage, and took the condiments that Gaaster had passed

Well that was a vacation gone wrong, but it turned out nice in the end maybe? Right..???

poor dino rip
he just wanted to have fun
but then his friends kept getting rolled

fun fact, lennon was rolled constantly
every single time
like I'd just press it again
it was pretty annoying lol
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my arch nemesis jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:04 pm

@Rescue2001
Where'd you get that cutie? I didn't see an adopt or nursery (Or maybe its just my nearsightedness XD ) Maybe Grapefruit or Tangerine for a name?
@mareep
I need more Viscets to to this, but when I have 5, this looked really cool!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:51 pm

@Rescue Amazing cutie right there! I clicked them straight away when I saw them to see the lucky owner! Hmm name wise, how about Sarah? or Seraphina?
@Matreats Again! same thing happened as above. I just love that feather set!

So welp, I'm bored and got a weekend so if you guys send me a link to a viscet and expression that you want for a little sketch. I may do a fullbody or bust, but most will be headshots, probs without colours, maybe a little. These will be free and traditional, i'll probably line it so it's easier to see.

Another note, I've got a finned mane myo, and I'm wondering if anyone is either willing to trade for another myo? of either a event one or just normal?

Hope everyone is having a good start to the year!! *Even though it's been two and a half months*
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:42 pm

@Mint Chip ;; What if the roaming trait, much like the 4-6 eye traits, could have two options- back hooves only or both front and back.
~Phantom ;; Good luck on finding someone to trade with!
@Rescue ;; good luck finding stubs! Your new girl is super pretty! You can PM me if you need relationships!
@Yuroshi ;; Hello there! I hope you feel welcomed in the community! I will look foward to seeing you around potentially!!
@Matreats ;; Your new kiddo is super handsome!! :0
@mareep ;; ooh what an interesting set of prompts! if i get some free time i might have a spin at it!

hello!
im back again. i have some new ‘cets since the last time i posted, but don’t have much time to intoduce them. they are all here in case you are interested in seeing them but for the most part their information like personality and history isnt there, if wanted you can check to see if there is any on their original page such as tryout form or notes in the batch claim post. or you can just pm me if really curious but I doubt anyone is so ya.

im kinda just here looking to see if anyone is in possession of an extra nursery batch-claim item? if anyone of you do i would be willing to do a good amount of art of your viscets or other characters for one.
i just have a lot of breedings planned and having one would be helpful. :)

this is my da gallery but most all of those are just quick free doodles like this i did for people or myself. these actual art pieces i did for CS stuff or just art that is commissions quality which you would be getting;;
https://padaleckii.deviantart.com/art/U ... -733784412
https://padaleckii.deviantart.com/art/G ... -729971287
https://padaleckii.deviantart.com/art/G ... -729970807
https://padaleckii.deviantart.com/art/G ... -727892587
https://padaleckii.deviantart.com/art/F ... -728361713
https://padaleckii.deviantart.com/art/E ... -722837955
Last edited by padaleckii on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:38 am

@prophecy - your sketch style is cute!
@mareep - that's a ton of questions! have fun with it c:

I'm here to sell my viscet stubs! I have 6 in total, and would like to sell them for 16-18 C$ each. This is a FCFS, and I would really prefer not to get art or pets, but if you could show me HQ examples, I might be swayed. Just PM me! c:

done1
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:18 am

no replies this time-

Working on quite a few commissions/owed art, thought I'd open up a join.me if anyone would like to come and watch or chat c:
Link: https://join.me/aysfdudhigais

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:27 am

@Silver - Hope the stream goes well! Won't be able to hop in though ;v;
@Prophecy- Hope you'll be able to get some comms !
@Rescue- congrats on the kid!

first off, i have 5 stubs im looking to sell! 18c$ each, fcfs! PM me please!
    Sold

secondly, i have some new kiddos to introduce!
    first is Russet
    OOC daughter of Athena, but IC daughter of Arin. She's a surfer and sailor, and she loves to explore the vast oceans! She left her father at a young age to start adventuring the seas, but comes back every winter to see him.

Next is Otto
    Otto is a magician who uses rings to teleport himself places. He usually wears a dark cloak to hide himself in the cities. He a quiet and avoids many conflicts with others

Last is Lena Oxton!
    I cant express how much i love my little graffiti girl <33 Huge thanks again to Yugi!
    Lena is a street racer and a graffiti artist. She hangs out with Lucio a lot, and does a lot of his graphic work for his logos and such.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:41 am

@kiffell Congrats on all your new kiddos! They're all so lovely! <3
    @Silver Oo, hope the stream was fun!<33 I wish I could have had time to join ;;
    @~Prophecy~ Good luck, dude! Your art is awesome c:
    @~Phantom Good luck trading your MYO!
    @Rescue2001 Oh wow, what a cutie. Hope you can find a fitting name for them!
    @Yuroshi Welcome!<3 If you ever need any help, do not hesitate to message me or one of the other Viscet staff members!<3
    @Matreats Oo, congrats! What a lovely boy!<3
    @ABeardedDragon Huge congrats on your lil babe there. She's an absolute cutie and wow! Her character sounds so interesting c:

Well hello everyone! Sure has been a while since I've last posted, haha. Posting for introductions and something else before I return to my hermit hideaway :^) Hope everyone has a wonderful day/night! <3

--- commissions

Aa, it's been awhile since I've sold art, haha! Well. I'm going to be doing pixel headshots for C$ or dA points! c:
      These are the most recent examples I can share with you all: one, two (not really a headshot but), and three.

The price for these headshots will be about 70c$ or 300 dA points! (adjustments might be made to prices)
        Just message me if you'd like one with the Viscet you'd like it of and we can discuss anything if needed! <3

--- introductions

Fareeha //
        She is a very curious and level-headed soul. Fareeha is strong willed and will fight for her opinion or thought to be heard. She's pretty warm and welcoming: she loves to make new friends. Fareeha is an engineer who has a nack of creating small robotic creatures. Most of the time, they end up being dragons or wyverns. At first, these creatures are just metal that cannot do anything and seem to just.. sit there. However, Fareeha is able to enchant these creatures to bring them to life, sometimes for only mere minutes at a time. Fareeha does have one robotic dragon who was able to be brought to life for much longer who has become her companion, helping her around her shop.

Mako //
        Aa! My lovely Roadhog custom <3 He's a criminal who will not hesitate to hurt others to get what he wants. He's ruthless and cruel but has a heart for Visclings and even rats/mice. Mako isn't the nicest guy nor is he a fan of conversation. He'd rather have his actions speak for him. However, Mako joined the Iron Rose Legion in my Viscet au and quickly ascended in positions until he become the second in command. He joined at first for protection from the law but slowly began to work for their cause. Mako is still the same male however from when he first joined.

Vorokith //
        This boy here.. has such a big role in my Viscet au. Long before Adriesta's creation, Vorokith had been the realm god of Klerotha, which is the current realm Adriesta leads. He was murdered in cold blood by his younger brother due to greed and jealousy that overtook the younger. Adriesta is the only Viscet in existence to know who he really was, as he could remember. The idea is that gods do not lose their spiritual existence, just physical, if they die/are killed, etc. So when Adriesta took over Klerotha and brought life back to it, Vorokith was reborn such as his past realm was.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:13 am

@juice box. - That's some great art. I'm a bit short as far as spending goes but if your interested in an art trade let me know.
@~Prophecy~ - That's so nice of you. Pmed! I hope you get some good trade offers
@Rescue2001 - Wow... That pink babe.... She's so sparkly! She reminds me of a pink cockatoo. My cockatoo themed babe is up for relationships if your interested.

It's finally sunny here! wooohooo!
I've got a couple things to mention this time around.

First off I'm still on the hunt for art of Sahale in pretty much any skill level. Actually, Any art of my cets would be awesome. If anyone is interested in an art trade go ahead and pm me.
Gallery

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Second I fiiiiiiinally finished Moki's story! I'd have to say with a grand total of about 13,000 words it's the longest story I've ever wrote for one of my cets... If ya want to check it out that would be awesome and I appreciate any pointers.

The Golden Gift

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Third I wanted to show off some amazing art of my viscets by some very talented artists!

By: humerussin

By: ~Phantom

By: SilverSamurai
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:40 am

@juice
    Those headshots are so cute ;-; I'm </3
    Also I love all of your new Cets, mmm, noice

@kiffell
    Geez, Otto is such an adorable name cx
    or maybe I just think so bc it's a german name, I don't know
    anyway, I'd love to have his ability to teleport... would make alot of things easier cx
    Also congrats on your custom, she looks awesome! c:

@Yuroshi
    Welcome to the community! c:

@ArtGirl
    I just have to say how much I love your custom?! And especially the lines you did him on - love ♥

- - - - - - - - - -

I also have a few new Viscets to introduce, which I'd like to do now;;
    -- first, I just wanna say: As always, if anyone is interested in any relationships - please just hmu cx there's a huugee chance I'd love to cx

Obviously, it has been ages since I lastly introduced new Viscets
    like in December
    Oh my lord...
    Alright, here we go;;

First there is Salem, who is the sister of my scottish witch gal Eleanor. She is a witch herself and a female with a sharp eye and a sharp tongue. If she doesn't like you, she will put a spell on you without hesitating, but as long as you're fairly nice towards her, she can be great company. She is scottish just like her sister, likes to drink and tell jokes. She brews potions and sells them and the ingredients for a living

Then we have Pestilence, whose name practically also explains who / what he is. He is one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, namely Pestilence. He walks around claiming to be a doctor, just so he can get close to ill Viscets and devour their life energy, while they die

Nightingale here, who is called Gale for short, is technically just an average young adult. He went to school, had nice grades and now he studies music and performing arts, but he's also really great at sports. Average but with one exception: He is a siren. He starts singing and everybody listens; when he sings to someone, he could make them to basically anything

And here is Isaac, who is nothing but a lovable ball of feathers. Isaac is a fairly new / young police officer and considering how delicate and naive he appears, people often wonder, how he managed to grab a job in the police force. Nontheless, he does a good job, although he tends to easily develop crushes on his good-looking, older colleagues. He is very romantic and a huge daydreamer - mostly he probably dreams about having a handsome mate that he can share kisses and cuddles with

Next I have to introduce is Charlie, who is a cook by profession - a very good one indeed. He owns a restaraunt and is the host of his own cooking show. He loves nothing more than food and is a small and kinda chubby gay guy, who loves to treat his lovers with his excellent food

Yiska here was a gift from my awesome friend Swoorny (♥) and by achieving him, the three spirit brothers are finally united. Yiska is the eldest one, when the three brothers first transformed into animals, in order to watch over the Native American tribes down on earth, Yiska turned into a bear. Since then, many years have passed and many things have happened. It is not entirely sure how Yiska actually ended up in the form of a Viscet, but he doesn't really mind. What he does mind, however, is the fact, that his markings turned out to be the ones of a deer - He tries to cover that fact by wearing a wooden bear mask, that he made himself. The fur coat actually used to be a bear once

One addition that I am just so very proud of, is this darling here - Mathilda. To keep the info on here short: she is a guardian / guiding angel. If any of you is interested in knowing more, I'd suggest to read her story, which you can find in my comp entry right here

A breeding that I had planned came out absolutely stunning and I am happy to be able to present Una. She is basically the personification of the poisoning of earth in the form of a Viscet. An ancient spirit woken by the crimes of humanity / Viscetkind - her name means "remember" so her name is like her being "you will always remember what you did to earth". Una used to be a spirit of beauty and purity once, stories go that she helped creating Earth or at least Eqorah (the world my anthro Viscets live in) and with all the damaged environment and wars and nuclear stuff and all like earth has changed, so did she. Now she roams the world similar to a wailing woman; you can find her regrowing nature in abandoned cities and wastelands or chopped down forests or anything her song and her colors will lure Viscets and when they're close enough, she'll make them part of nature - aka she kills them.

Next, I have Josephine, who was actually originally created by me. Since Razors - sadly - left, I asked if I would be able to take her in myself and got permission to do so. Just recently I have decided, that I will be using an old idea for her, that I once used in a competition. So basically, Josephine is a nice Viscet and she seems easy to befriend. She loves writing, listening to music and astronomy - but she has that weird tick of often thinking that the world revolves around herself. She likes talking about herself and is under the impression that everyone either has a crush on her or wants to be like her. Many who know her call her a "Mary Sue" quite often, but she doesn't even take that as an offence, instead she even considers herself actually being a Mary Sue and she rather refers to herself as "Celestial Raven" instead of her normal name

And we are not done yet - here we go with Aloysius, who on a first glance appears as a very old-school cop. He is very old-school in general, he loves to dress in classic clothes and loves nothing more than anything vintage - music, cars, films, wine etc. But behind the facade of a keeper of law hides a cold-blooded serial killer. He mostly kills the bad buys, but he would be considered a sociopath and wouldn't also really mind to kill off anyone else. He just sticks to the bad guys, so he can keep up his imagine of a good cop.

To my surprise, honestly, I still can't believe it, I won one of Sixbane's designs. Welcome Bethany. I guess I start by explaining what the two gifs of her strength and weakness mean;; starting with the strength gif - including Coldplay's Fix You lyrics "Lights will guide you home": Bug, as she likes to be called, is a guardian for lost wanderers. During the night she can be seem roaming around, with her lantern on a stick, lighting the path for anyone who might be lost and needs guidance back home. Mostly, she can be found in forests and especially around anything that has water: rivers, ponds and especially the moors. The reason for this has to do with the weakness gif - Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends lyrics "Here comes the rain again, falling from the stars. Drenched in my pain again, becoming who we are": Once, before Bug became what she is now - a guiding spirit - she used to be a normal Viscet. Until she got lost herself, during a heavy storm, and drowned in the moor. Now, as mentioned, she turned into a spirit, that is connected to water. In a way, she is only water herself, which is one reason for why she can especially be found near water sources

And again thanks to Swoorny, and also to Mint, I was able to fullfill a great wish of mine - the fluffiest Viscet ever alive (very close to Bettalong's custom, tbf): meet Jerome Valencio. Currently I think, that there is not too much to say about him, except that he is the leader of a great witch coven, that practices black / dark magic and very old and very nasty rituals. They have their own language and their own runes, they think of themselves as descendants of demons and Jerome even claims, that he has been chosen by the devil himself. Instead of admitting to himself and others, that he is actually just very fluffy, he claims, that he has been kissed by the fires of Hell.

Alright, here we go, last but certainly not least... I'm actually very excited to introduce this boy and I am so happy, that I managed to grab him as a custom. As you might notice, if you know the show, he is based off Jughead Jones from Riverdale: Cody, or Mutt, as he's known as amongst most other Viscets. He is in general very similar to Jughead, which has not only to do with me just loving Jughead, but also with the fact, that he and I are very similar. Mutt is half Native American and was basically born into gang environment. He is quite hot-headed, easily losing his temper and has a loud mouth and a sharp tongue. He calms himself down by either eating, listening to music, taking pictures or writing. He is a skilled photographer and writer and even finds joy in combining both. His muse is nature, most of the time he is quite a loner and can be found going for walks in the deep forests or exploring dark caves or sitting on a cliff on his motorbike and watch the sun set. He acts more tough than he actually is and claims that he is heartless and cold just so nobody gets too close to him; however, his family and friends mean anything to him and he would do whatever neccessary to protect any of them.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery