➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Yugi » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:36 am

Just a bunch of replies for you all ^o^

PAGE 613
@Sandstorm814
Congratulations for being able to win a T2 MYO Ticket <3 I hope you're able to find the perfect artist to help you create your custom viscet!
@Kamelgirl
Hello there! Welcome back to the community c: I hope you were able to get some interest for your OOC breedings; all of your viscets are absolutely splendid!
@~Teya~
Aaaaaa, yooo, you're always super sweet! I'm pretty sure your told that often, but I really do mean it ;u; Thank you so much for always being kind; it's neat to see the art that you do around on the Oekaki threads!
@Razors
Congratulations on the new additions! I love Munches' name, and Shia's quite the stunning viscet!
@Kiffell
Thank you for participating in the charity event! It's really kind and generous of you to do ^^ Thank you, once again, for letting me help design Kai! I hope you were able to find other viscets to be friends and enemies for her, as well as plenty of art of her c:
@aalex.
Hello to you as well! Welcome back to the community ^o^ Your signatures and coding abilities are absolutely astounding, oh my gosh o-:
@VixenGlass
I'm glad to see that there's a lot of friendly faces retuning back c: It's really neat to see everyone post on the FC again! Good luck with doing art for potions; your art stye is lovely ^u^
@NurseGlowButt
I wish you the best of luck in finding romantic relationships with your viscets, as well as breedings c: I know that finding the perfect match for a viscet in canon can be a bit difficult at times.
@BookLover789
Congratulations on being able to win some new viscets! Wren is absolutely stunning, Moira is gorgeous and I love the black accents on her design, and I absolutely adore the shades of blue for Curly!
@Redwolf466
Congrats on winning Nova! That scarf accessory that they have on is way too pretty ^u^ I hope you were able to find people who were willing to do art of him!

PAGE 614
@~Teya~
Aaaaa, how pretty and adorable! I love your lineless style; it's super fluid and pleasant to the eye <3
@Sweet and Salty
Congratulations on the new addition! I hope you're doing all alright, yo ;u;
@D-Send
I'm really happy to see how much we've raised as well for this charity ^^ As someone who had lived in Florida for a little while, as well as who currently is in a relationship with someone who still has family there, the news of how powerful that huricane was shook me to my very core. My heart goes out to everyone affected by these tremendous hurricanes. On a happier note, I do hope that you were able to find artists who were open for commissions!
@True Knight
Yo, like... you're super sweet. Like, really, really sweet; so sweet that no words can define how generous you truly are. This is awesome and seriously kind of you to do! Thank you so much for donating to the hurricane charity, and I wish you the best of luck in choosing a winner for the legendary batch potion!
@Ash Wolf
Congratulations on your new viscet, Snow! I love how floofy he is omg >w< I hope you were able to find fitting viscets to be his friends and foes!
@Kydashing
Good luck on being able to find perfect relationships with all of your wonderful viscets, as well as being able to get commission requests from other users! Your art is way too precious; I love how you draw viscets so much! I wish you the best of luck with your personal life as well; I hope you can find time to destress soon.
@Mareep
Ahh, I certainly agree x-) The recent adopts are splendid! I wish you the best of luck in being able to pay off your dog's vet bills; I certainly do hope that both you and them are all alright ;o;

PAGE 615
@.Skye.
Ahhh, congratulations on the new additions! That PPS viscling is super cute <3 Acro Iris, Tia, and Uniqua are all super stunning!
@SilverSamurai
I hope your stream is going well <3 I would join along, but unfortunately I have a few things to get done during this weekend >< Good luck on doing art and completing your form for a tryout! <3
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi! I decided I'd finally introduce my Viscets!

First is my first Viscet. His name is Jolon. I got him forever ago and I love him a lot. Don't relate to him much, but he's still my baby boy. I can't believe I got him more than a year ago... Time flies when you own a Jolon.

Next is Powder. He was gifted to me by MistCat and I am extremely happy to own him. He's a real aesthetic snowy boy.

Now we have my fall-hating Grady. I got her less than an hour ago. She hates fall. She's also aesthetic. Jolon is my only non-aesthetic one tbh. Working on her personality and such rn, actually. Not very developed lol.

Anyway, these are my babies. If anyone wants to have relationships with them then just message me, and they're all open for mates. I'd prefer permanent mates, but just mates for breeding is okay. Jolon is bisexual, Powder is homosexual, and Grady is Heterosexual.

Also, @.Skye. your Viscets are all so pretty! I love them all, and I look forward to seeing their story! It all sounds super interesting, and I'm already invested in their designs.

@Ash what a handsome Viscet! I love him! Definitely messaging you about the friend thing in a moment!
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:59 am

•Ash Wolf• wrote:
Replies
@Skye, ahh what cute babes!! Love them. Can't wait to see you develop them!
@Silver, I tired to join but my internet wasn't working that well, stupid work wifi doesn't work when I'm on break lol. Anyways I bet it was fun, cant wait to see more!
@SoupPupped, awe how lovely, they're all so cute, thank you for the friend as well!

Ok so I've finally got to sit down and start writing without my cat bugging me lol. I'm starting to write Snow's story. I'll post a link probably tomorrow when its done. Thanks everyone for the offers on friends and enemies. Not looking for any more enemies but maybe a friend or two now. I'm doing a stream now for some try out art. Feel free to join c: join me is acting up for me

Thanks for join, sorry to close it so soon
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:48 am

@SoupPupped
Powder is so pretty
@Sandstorm814
Congrats on myo
@Razors
Congrats on your viscets

Wanted to show my new girl Glow:)

Introduce my first viscet Ahoy since i never showed him

Also a question if you win a adopt in september but a adopt you like ends in oct can you still enter for it?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:58 am

@Catskitten

To answer your question:
    You can still enter for the adopt, but you will not be able to win it (instead, you can gain Honorable Mentions / Stubs)
    It does not matter at what point an adopt ends or is judged, what counts is always in what month the adopt was posted in
    So if an adopt was posted in September, it will count towards your monthly slot for September -- no matter if it ends or is judged later / in October

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:23 am

@catskitten - ahoy is adorable!! i love both of your cets, they're great!
@soulpupped - you've got some great viscets!! but haha, i can relate to that "i can't believe i got him more than a year ago"... doesn't ever seem like it's been that long, and yet.
@Silver - oh I didn't see that ): I'm sad I missed the stream, your streams are always fun
@Skye - oh my god your viscets are beautiful. they're so vibrant and nice to look at ! congrats on them!!
@redwolf466 - congrats on your new viscet!
@kydashing - i'll have to see about commissioning you! your art is adorable and those baackgrounds are <333

hey guys, if you're interested i have this viscet ych auction below! <3 there are two slots and no bids so far!

also here is a really cheap dA-point ych with unlimited slots if anyone wants a pixel of their viscets snoot/paws

also guys, i have an ask.fm for my viscets! i'd love to get questions for them!! here's a link!

also i'm screaming (sorry this long post is hella long) but true knight bought me a viscet and im ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; i love her so much <3333 this is muriel, an angel -- a powerful one at that, almost akin to a goddess in her own right -- whose domain is simply the ocean. she's very motherly in most of her actions.
i'm just so excited to have her and thank you to both true knight - for getting her for me - and strudel - for making such a wonderful viscet!! i can't wait to develop her even more;;;
i've already done a little sketch of her
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:31 pm

@ashwolf
Ahhh I missed it super sorry D:
@Catskitten
god your babys are hella cute
@lex
god I love your art so much eeeee and your new babe is just so cute <3 congrats!!

so I have a few adorbable babies I need to introduce to you guys!! It's been awhile since ive posted on here introducing my newest viscets!

Lachlan;
a cyber punk dude who just loves to get himself in trouble by going back in time and causing bad things to happen to people and loves to just start a bunch of drama weather its small or large.

Dino;
Dino is a huge nerd he loves anything to do with the past (he is from the future) and is just like any other teenager he enjoys watching old shows like transformers the most and carries around a stuffed animal Soundwave with him where ever he goes. He enjoys collection pins and buttons as well

Theo;
A old servant of valentine from his pervious story line (the servant who betrays him and tries to poison him ad end up turning the evil king into a viscet)
instead of him dying though like in the story there is a plot twist to were this character is nursed back to health and gets himself turned into a viscet and becomes a thief there will be more on his story soon and i'm super excited!

Wendell;
I have yet to come up with a personality for him but I know he is going to be super close to jack in some way possibly a brotherly relationship between the two as well as the one to have to drag him out of parties whenever he is being dumb and cant get himself out of odd situations. Hes definitely going to be a introvert and very shy and has a hard ime getting to know people

Crane;
crane is my newest addition to the fam! they are a theater guy who just loves to be the star of the stage and is willing to play out any role he is given. He loves to show off and is totally a stuck up snob who thinks he is better then everyone else.
(looking for someone to perhaps draw him in more outfits since I would love to see him playing other roles <3 <3 ) the dress is one of his fav outfits and he can't hep but love anything pink or things that glitter and make him beautiful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All my viscets (except a few that ill mention) are open to ooc and ic breedings

I am very picky and make sure to read my rules on breeding before asking ( I might ask more but I have no clue what to add lol) I'm mainly just curious and would like to expand some of my viscets familys
My viscets can be found here; http://toyhou.se/SteampunkVale/characters/folder:88879

I'm also looking into getting relationships for my babes since Iv'e lost all the relationships I had for them and have no clue where they are or if those people still want to continue the relationships they have for my babes. just pm me for any questions on any of my babes
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Χayah wrote:
Replies wrote:@All
We've donated 32 USD from our charity livestreams to Americares, for hurricane relief! I've done research and concluded this was our best choice that goes directly to families in need! ^^
@Steampunk Aaaa what cuties! If you need any friends let me know!
@lex What a gorgeous ych ;o; I'd bid if I could, but good luck!
@CatsKitten Congrats! Theyve all got some of my favorite colors ^^

I need a new tablet wire! ;o;
My wire has started disconnecting and being all wonky, sadly I don't have the funds to replace it due to being unable to work.
I'm only accepting USD right now due to this, and would like to raise 8 USD for a new one!
Thank you so much to anyone willing to help!

The charity raffle consists of 3 people this time around:

Trueknight: 6 tickets 1-6
AshWolf: 2 Tickets 7-8
Cyberdragon725: 7 Tickets 9-15
Here's the roll for winner--

Congratulations Cyberdragon! ^^ Thank you to everyone who donated!~

To order, you can pm me the below form or request in stream, I'll have a notepad full of them!
Code: Select all
Username:
Order type: (Headshot, fullbody, etc)
Viscet(s):
Payment: (Paypal or points)

.:Stream link:.
https://join.me/XayahsComms

Prices wrote:Headshot badges (Colored + shaded) for 3 USD
Example
Fullbody sketches for 3 USD
Example
Fullbodies (Colored + shaded) for 8 USD
Example Example

Pixels (Colored + shaded) for 5 USD
*No examples yet, would like to make some!*
*Pixels will be about the same size as the noodle arms base below*

Throwback! Noodle arms!for 1 USD without edits
Edits will be +1 dollar for complex edits (1 time charge) (Large items, mane edits, tail edits, full drapes, etc)
+50 Cents for small edits (1 time charge) (small items, ear edits, one drape part,etc)
Eye edits are free!
Examples

Color-ins of this base for 3 USD without edits
Edits will be +1 dollar for complex edits (1 time charge) (Large items, mane edits, tail edits, full drapes, etc)
+50 Cents for small edits (1 time charge) (small items, ear edits, one drape part,etc)
Eye edits are free!

*The words can be changed to anything you want, since this isn't exactly a charity stream this time around xP

Amount raised wrote:0

Prices are set for anything that isnt a base regardless of any mutations or accessories.

Paypal is working!
Last edited by Stårry on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi there! I wanted to post an update on my form for the crystal viscet. Here <<
I am currently looking for a friend and perhaps someone that would first cause them trouble before becoming friends?
I also could use any help regarding coding/reading over the written part/advice for writing.

I will happily compensate in pets (20+ pages of rares/uncommons and below),
own over 600 C$, 300 DA points and fr currency (400k treasure 200 gems)

(just let me know what your looking for!)

If you could help in some way id be thrilled!

This child below is still UFA and has been extended until 9/27

Lastly i have commissions here :3

Code: Select all
@Χayah Your art is wonderful, im sorry i cant be apart of the fund but i do wish you the best. I know you can get the help you need :)
@steampunkvale
@ lex Honestly that child is gorgeous, the special lines just work! I can see who they are and how much you love them too! Hope the ych goes well, but of course!
@Catskitten nice kiddos, i know one of them!! ;D
@•Ash Wolf• Hope the join me was fun and much more productive :DD
@SoupPupped Id love to chat about relations and such but im unsure if youd be interested. I hope your search goes well they looked loved~
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:51 pm

this is my Viscet his name is Nova
I was wondering if anyone would