➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:27 am

@Sweet and Salty good luck getting commissions! <3
    @steampunkvale I'd help you out if I could, my friend ;v; unfortunately I'm just not really any good with oekaki. I hope to see some lovely outfits on those babes soon! <3
    @Prince Audric those are some cute lil lines! <3
    @SilverSamurai thanks for the questions, bb! indeed, here's to 2018 <3
    @tiny little box cute lil bab! I'm sure they'll get some good entries vuv
    @Dolly good luck getting stubs for your custom! <3
    @grifforik i love the soda bab collection, hhh <33 always love it when you put out adopts!
    @Rescue2001 same for you, my man, good luck getting stubs!
    @dimi. welcome, new friend! :D
    @Kydashing what a pretty blue baby! might hit you up on her later.

questions wrote:When did you join the community?;;
I officially won my first viscet on December 16th of 2015, and I could've sworn that my first post was in the original fanclub, but apparently it was in V2? the earliest post I could find was here, on May 11, 2016. P:

Who was your first Viscet? Have they changed since you've gotten them?;;
My boy Vesko, Viscet #302. He's not changed much at all, actually!

What is your favorite thing about the Viscet community? Any favorite memorable moments?;;
If nothing else, then the fact that everyone here is incredibly sweet and lovely. not a few hours ago I was gifted a pretty little baby by mareep <33

What do you look forward to in the next year?;;
All the beautiful new cets and events, and hopefully meeting new viscet folks and welcoming new members! <3

more kids! wrote:So even since my last post I've gotten more kiddos! First off is a custom I'd been planning for months <3
Meet Sunstreaker! He's based directly off of G1 Sunstreaker (my namesake :P), and together with his brother Sideswipe they get into all kinds of trouble. They particularly enjoy playing pranks on poor Bones.

Secondly is this absolutely beautiful baby that I'm so happy to have. Here is Larinne Rhietta Rheighland, my precious new girl ;;;v;;;
She's an easygoing girl who loves snow and the cold. :>

I was also just gifted a new baby by mareep!! meet Vulcan, a good cute boy who likes mangoes a lot <3
Not much on him just yet, but he's definitely BFFs with my girl Saffron.

new competition wrote:Batch 1457 is UFA!
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:27 pm

@G1 Sunstreaker
YOu have some stunning viscets!

@Sweet and Salty
Your pixels are adorable, I'll need to get some DA points once I get a viscet c:

Edit:
I'm buying stubs for 17 C$ each! I have enough for 10, which is actually how much I need. PM me! c:
Last edited by dimi. on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:34 pm

*** reposted because i'm a doof who forgot replies!

@dimi best of luck getting some stubs! i assume it's for a custom -- so i can't wait to see them! <3 if you need any extra, just let me know. c:
    @g1 congratulations on the new babs -- how kind of mareep to gift you that adorable little boop omg! also, thank you for hosting that readoption; i hope that babe gets a wonderful new home!
    @mareep <33 good ideas! i may try my best to put some batches up for adoption this year once i've got my breeding roster all filled out. c: i tried to do a few last year, but i kept losing track or connecting to the babies RIP
    @lunala you and me both TBH; i really need to finish my CS viscet thread, but i'm struggling to find some time to do them haha! regardless, i can't wait to see those stories!
    @sweet and salty what adorable art! if i had some points to spare, i'd buy some, but i've only got USD ;u; rip
    @steampunkvale best of luck putting some items on your viscets! if i were better at drawing items i'd offer, but i think you're a bit better at it than i am wheeze;;

hey guys! here to announce a couple more 'cets and answer those questions <3

first off, i'm thrilled to introduce Evangeline! the angel mutation was something i just fell in love with omg, and then the beautiful design Yugi did just blew me away and filled me with the muse to write again cx i absolutely love her (even though her story isn't very happy RIP) and i can't wait to write more of her.
    Her image links to her original thread (and my form, where you can read it if you're interested c:)

next is Diana!
    i'm,,,,so happy to be able to have her, omg ;u; i absolutely love her and i'm just so in love! i promised myself i'd try my hardest to give my babe a happy story but oh, how things tug me to do the opposite;;;
    here is what I wrote for her on her thread;;
    Persephone, a deity residing over fertility and fauna in the deepest springs of Eterna, is actually most commonly known as Diana. In most fae cultures, knowing a powerful fae's true name is dangerous to said fae -- therefore, their true name is often hidden away and only known by his or her most trusted allies.

To her worshippers and those outside of her zone of full-hearted trust, she is Diana, goddess of childbirth, fertility, and fauna. However, her true name is Persephone, known only by the one she has chosen to spend the rest of her life with in mateship and those she trusts with her very life (quite literally, in this sense). She is a delicate, kind soul, perhaps a bit too kind for her own good -- but she is not naive enough to trust just anyone.

they are both open for relationships! please don't hesitate to PM me, as i've been getting much better at responding haha

now, onto these questions!

When did you join the community?;;
    oh gosh, haha i had to look it up just now;;
    i tried for my first viscet on July 1st, 2016 -- i remember posting on the fanclub, super excited because i was trying for a viscet (and i remember someone said "i'm rooting for you!" and it just made me so happy haha)! i'm really happy i decided to stick around, through the good and bad. c:

my first viscet was not the viscet i tried for, but the runner-up prize -- my darling Pantarei. honestly, he hasn't changed much; we determined a long time ago that he would be sort of a tragic fellow, and although i love him dearly i can't save him from his story c;
    my first custom was Yuri, of course, and honestly he's still my most developed viscet out of the lot RIP

What is your favorite thing about the Viscet community? Any favorite memorable moments?;;
    my favorite thing is probably how sweet others can be to each other! i love seeing sugar and kind words on the batches and adopts my fellow artists make; i know that it makes them feel great after the hard work they've done for the species. not only that, you guys are always so kind to each other as well! artists can keep trying and learning thanks to how much encouragement you guys give them. don't stop being sweethearts!

my favorite moment was the winter charity event; i was so happy to see that mint had decided to host such a generous charity donation, and i was even happier to see that everyone chipped in as much as they could. 2500$ gone to charity, how amazing -- and roughly 570$ alone was from our very own che (most commonly known as Wrathia or Stardew) -- and she didn't even keep the legendary she won, instead gifting it to someone else. that's incredible! honestly, that probably will always be my favorite moment; though we all did get something in return, the sheer amount of generosity that everyone had in donating their hard-earned money to those charities made me really happy to be part of this community c:

honestly, i think i just look forward to doing my best to make up for the past year.

i know that first stepping into the community, i wasn't a very good person. i was mean, foul-spirited and childish, and i know that a lot of individuals in this community stay away from me or dislike me because of what i've done in the past. i can't undo what i have done, but i can always try to do better and make up for the foul things i've done and have shame for. i feel like i've matured (at least, i hope i have) and i aim to look forward and continue to mend the mistakes i made. so if i have done wrong by you, know that i am sorry; i am willing to offer most anything to help bury the hatchet. and if you cannot find yourself forgiving me for whatever i've done, that's okay, too; it's entirely your decision and i understand.

these past few months helped me repair some of the wrong i've done with a few users, and i can't believe i've become such great friends with them; it's just made me realize that forgiving - not forgetting, because things that have happened will always be there to reflect on - and seeking forgiveness really does make a world of difference.

i feel like becoming part of staff has helped me realize what is and isn't okay, though i will admit i should have known those things from the get-go; i am up-front about issues now and do my best to stay away from being aggressive or rude. with that in mind,
    i hope everyone has a wonderful new year -- let's do this again! <3
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Code: Select all
@G1 Sunstreaker - I really wanna go after that pretty little batch hhh
@True Knight - c a n . i . s t e a l . t h o s e . t w o . i . n e e d .

little quickie here. I made a lil entry for the guest artist comp and i'd love some critisisms on it! here it is!

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:58 pm

@Sweet and Salty  - I think it looks great. Good luck in the comp!
@true knight - Congrats on your new babies!
@G1 Sunstreaker - Beautiful viscets! Congrats!

It's funny how works eats away your free time. :P
I'm here to finally introduce some of my new and favorite babs!

First is my precious penguin bab Inteous! He's a top agent working for the CWIS. Here's his story if you'd like a good read. I'm definitely going to be adding to him soon.

Second is my rare bab Moki. I haven't worked on his current lifestyle yet as at the moment in his story he's in the middle of the wilderness.... I'm definitely going to be working on him for awhile but here's his story for another short read.

Last edited by ArtGirl on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Replies
    @ Sweet and Salty, oml I really love it! Defintly will comment can't wait to see more!
    @true knight, True! OMG they are so beautiful congrats on some pretty babes! Defiantly messaging about friendships!! I hope this year you accomplish you goals and thrive in life c:
    @dimi., I hope you get those stubs!

well the first adopt I tried out for was back in December 30th 2015, and I slowly got more into viscets since then. My first fanclub post was back in August (shame on me)

I remember when I got my first Viscet, I was really surprised because I have the worst luck, it was a non-owner raffle. That's where I gotBrenton! He has changed a little, I first made him a grumpy butt and after I got more into developing things I made him more of a sensitive dude, but still a little grumpy fluff.

My favorite thing about the community is the love! I can't help but feel like the community is like another family for me. The kindness and the loving hearts here just make me feel like I'm home. One of my favorable moments was when I was

Well there's so much I look forward for this year, I really hope to improve on my art as well as my writing. I'm really looking forward to a few personal things this year. The past year has taught me many things, one thing: life is precious, we should be living it to the fullest when we can.

So I'm going to try to improve on my art this year as much as I can and to do that I need to draw more. So for next few months I'll be doing free art. Now no try out art please I don't have the time and my stress level can't handle it. But if you're interest n some art shoot me a pm with what kind, I also don't feel comfortable with animations, not till i get a good art program. I can't really give you a date when it will be finished, I have a very busy personal life and a lot of stuff randomly happens lol but again feel fre to shot my a viscet or character and Ill see what I can do c:
Also trying to finish some owed plushies feel free to join! Might do some other free art too
join.me/drawwithashwolf

lol couldn't make it to tired, thanks for joining guys!

Also I want to give away my stubs (2 left) sorry it's not a lot but send me a Pm titles stub giveaway and fill out this form, I'll choose ins few days
Username:
Why do you want these stubs?:
Why do you think you should get them?:
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:31 am

I joined back in July 2015 with my first adopt. I'm not sure when I first posted in the V1 fanclub but I'm sure it was not long after.

My girl Indigo was my first, and currently only. She hasn't changed a whole lot, I have just fleshed out her personality more but other than that, she's still the same.

I actually haven't been very active in the community so I don't have any memories. I guess the biggest thing is when we got new lines and all. I love how welcoming everyone is, to new and returning owners alike.

I'm really excited to get more active in the community and hopefully get a MYO ticket.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:57 am

Ash- thats really nice of you!! Congrats to the winners!
Artgirl- what cuties! congrats!
True- WOW! Congrats on them! And huge congrats on getting another winged baby <33 Super jelly haha ! Cannot wait to get my first!

in just here to ask for some help on my form for the crystals legendary!! Im needing help with art, relationships, and writing! If anyone can help please PM me and i can pay in CS stuff, art, or maybe some other things. I just really want to put effort into this, since i lost motivation for the Halloween legendary. Thanks!

like 2015-2016?? im not sure tbh

I consider my girl Aisha to be my first, since i gifted away my first, and i really regret that,,
but, nope! Aisha has been the exact same since i got her

probably just the community in general! Everyone is very friendly (for the most part) and i consider the community as a second family tbh.

I look forward to achieving many goals ! Last year i finally got myself a mermaid tail and a tailmouth, and that was really big !! I love those two a ton!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:24 am

@no replies atm will edit later

Heya y'all- I'm doing a stream thingy and I'm going to make a free pixel for the first three people there! Please use your CS username and put in a link to the viscet you want me to use.

Here's my Picarto!

Streams's over. Thanks to everyone who came!
Last edited by mellow yellow. on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:05 am

@kiffell
I'd be happy to lend you some babes for relationships :)
https://sta.sh/21uvysbd4lc9?edit=1

Hey! I'm looking for some art for my viscets! Please Pm me!
https://sta.sh/21uvysbd4lc9?edit=1

Late February of 2015!!! (Yikes! It's been a long time)

My first viscet was my girl, Toxic! She hasn't changed much but I'm looking forward to developing her further

My favorite thing about the viscet community are the memes that some artists create (*cough cough* Soul)
My favorite moment was when the community was smaller and we were fighting over a "golden viscet"... ah good times :)

I'm looking forward to draw more babes <3
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me