➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby birdbones » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:57 pm

@booklover789 your new viscet Niamh is absolutely beautiful :D
@Zeve wow you have some many viscets there all so unique and special :)
@•Ash Wolf• O: Yakata and Kannagi there s amazing! I didn't know that a viscet could kinda have a pet as its tail thats just... fantastic and also thank you so much for the sketch of nova and the soon coming one of Perit Oblitus

Meet Perit Oblitus!
I won her only a few days ago
her name means gone/forgotten in latin
her personality traits are: kind, generous, brave, loving, trusting, head strong, stubborn, can be a tiny bit bossy, not so trust worthy she's a bit of a trickster, unforgiving
she is kind of a ghost child I love her :3 :D

Perit Oblitus is looking for some friends and enemies

Meet Nova!
I have kind of introduced him but not s well as I wanted to so
Nova's personality traits are: Kind, gentle,brave,forgiving (to a degree), trusting, trustworthy and a dreamer
Nova's little quote is:
never apologise for burning to brightly or collapsing I in on yourself because that is how galaxies are made

he is also looking for friends and enemies

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:18 pm

ahh no replies right now ;v; i'll edit some in later

@ •Ash Wolf• - Good luck finding a MYO partner!
@booklover789 - ahh I'm glad you love her so much! i know you'll take good care of her c: Moira and Crispin make sycha ute couple, too :o
@milo. - wow, that's a lot of new kiddos! Trinity is a gorgeous gal <3 congrats on the legendary :o
@redwolf466 - congrats on the new kids :o they're lovely <3

i finally figured out how to get join.me to work, so i'm doing a quick, late-night stream! i'll be working on viscet-y stuff, such as making one, maybe two adopts, at least, and maybe working on my form for one i'm trying out for, working more on my viscet storage, and doodling some viscets [mine or other's ^^ ]

however, i don't have any account upgrades, so only two other users can join at once. sorry ;v;
and just as a sort of warning, the internet where i live is pretty bad, so the connection will likely be fairly laggy

https://join.me/516-288-834
had to end it a bit early due to it being super late here and also to my internet connection being really bad ^^;;

don't worry if you miss this stream, i'll probably be doing quite a few more over the next few days ^^
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:53 am

@booklover789 whoa!! Such beautiful colors!!
@milo. gah! I love all your new babies!! :)
@redwolf466 ooh congrats on the new ghosty bab :)
@corrosive_limes sorry I missed your stream :)

Just a heads up... there will be 2 FCFS viscets going up here in a few minutes :) G'luck guys!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:07 am

•Ash Wolf• wrote:
Replies
@milo -ahhh suck cute babes love them all!
@booklover789- congrats on your new ‘cet! They are a cutie!
@redwolf- no problem and congrats on your second! I’ll try to get the art done ASAP c:
@grifforik- Ahhh I missed them. Super cute and congrats on who won them.

Hey guys I just got a really big tip at work and finally got all my bills paid so I have some left over cash that I’m going to buy a custom with. So this is kind of a give away but with a twist. Now I’m looking for a partner do make one with. I’ll be buy 2 Tier 2 tickets and will be giving one away. Please don’t just pm cause you want a custom. I’m looking for someone who is willing to build a bond with the viscet I’m making. I’m basing him off of Skill Kid from LoZ and want someone who is willing to base theirs off of a character from the game to. Preferably from Majoras Mask. I’ve had this dream for a whole me now and I really want to make it happen. I don’t want both of them because I’d like to see one built from someone else. So my only criteria for this is that you’ve played the game and want to have a relationship with mine. Sorry if this sounds so demanding. So pm the form below if interested c:

Code: Select all
username:
what character from LoZ(preferably Majoras Mask) do you want to base off of and why:
how many customs do you have:
why do you want the custom:

I’ll pick in a day or two. Depending on entries

Sorry to be reposting this I will remove if need be. Just wanted to say I will be picking sometime tomorrow and hope to see a few more entires c: thank you everyone that has participated so far c:
This is now closed! I will be choosing a winner now!
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:25 am

Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:01 am

Xayah- Good luck on the exchange!
Milo- Cute adopts! I really like the pumpkin one c:
Griff- I was trying out for one, but i was beat xd Congrats to those who one them though!
redwolf- cute viscets!
Booklover- congrats on the new viscet!

So i made this YCH a little bit ago for halloween, and i was wondering if anyone is interested in it?

I think ill charge 250 dA points or $2.50 USD for one color in, so i guess just PM me if you're interested in one? If paying with paypal, ill give you the stuff through pm ^^

Note: Very complex viscet designs may not come out as well, because im not completely confident in making them yet!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Alex_ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:23 pm

@milo - i absolutely love that marie antoinette viscet ^^ i wish i wouldn't have forgotten to keep bidding on it cx
    @kiffell - those lines are so cute omg. if i can manage to round up some spare funds i might order a few ^^
    @ash wolf - i can't wait to see the customs you and the giveaway winner come up with! it's always interesting to read the stories behind customs.
    @griff - that scenery viscet you came out with yesterday was amazing ^^ and i'm so happy with the one i ended up snagging today.

i just realized its been forever since i posted on here last so i figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to pop in and reaffirm my existence cx i've decided that since i have so many new viscets since the last time i posted on here, i'm gonna (re)introduce them a few at a time over the next few weeks or so ^^

but first, i'd like to state that i have this lil skellie ufa.

and now for some introductions! since it's almost halloween, i decided it would be fitting to introduce my little witches coven that i've been bundling up for the last year or so. the coven resides in a large and sprawling log cabin deep in the center of a very large and treacherous forest that is not completely rooted in the normal world. they share the forest with several other groups of monsters and will offer favours to any one who manages to find them and actually reach their cabin unharmed. these favours often come with a very high price that doesn't make itself known until many years later.

first up we have samhain the elected 'leader' of the coven. she's an old pagan spirit who embodies the end of autumn and the beginning of winter. she's quite possibly as old as the land itself and has a special knack for setting up tracks and casting spells designed to lead others astray. she's mated to my boy yule tyde, an old winter spirit who controls the weather in the colder months of the year.

next there is lahash a former angel who was cast out of the heavens after one misspoken spell, she found her way to the coven after a few years of wandering the earth. although her magic is far weaker than it was back when she was an angel, she is without doubt the most powerful and oldest in the coven. she specializes in ancient spells and summoning rituals, but is very very good at all sorts of potions. she's currently in a relationship with the demoness tezrian but that fact is kept a secret to all but her coven.

then we have minerva. despite perhaps being the most frightful of witches in appearance, minerva is the only one of the coven who one could dare to classify as good. she believes in the balance of the universe and is the only one in her coven who will willingly help others out of the goodness of her heart. she specializes in transformation spells and has a vast knowledge of almost any craft.

the most mischievous of the coven by far is zamora. a trickster spirit, she specializes in hexes and curses and all sorts of physical magics. the most bloodthirsty of the coven, it is often her who ends the lives of those who dare to cross the coven or fail to pay off their debts.

the youngest of the coven is salem. the daughter of lahash and tezrian, it is rumored that she was created from nothing but dark magic alone. her powers have yet to fully develop but she is starting to be able to catch glimpses inside the minds of others through her second pair of eyes.

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:30 am

@booklover789- Congrats on the new viscet!! I love her ;o;
@milo.- AHHHhhhHH!! Congrats on the new viscets!
@redwolf466- Perit Oblitus is so unique! and I have to adore Nova <3
@corrosive_limes- I adore streams, hope I can make one soon ;o;
@grifforik- Loving all the viscets you made recently!!
@•Ash Wolf•- LoZ is ahhh my love! Can't wait to see the customs!
@kiffell- Ahhhhh those are super cute!
@_Alex_- Gotta love that UFA skellydo ;o;

I haven't posted on here in a lonnnnnnng time, might as well now cx
First- New viscets!!! <3
Ivy - Male
I don't have much on Ivy yet, but I do know I'm going to make him an owner of a cafe <3
Momoka - Female
A goddess born from love from Kishiko and Shimizu <3 She has the power over sakura trees!
Lilac - Female
Lilac is a family viscet and enjoys being around her parents and siblings <3
Rain - Male
Rain is the normal one of his family, and doesn't know much about his brother Micah, and is thinking about becoming a teacher c:
Amahiko - Male
I adore the little japanese god/goddess "family" I'm making, and Here's Amahiko!! He's Momoka's best friend and Is the god of Koi Fish!
Tori - Female
And last but not least, Here's Tori!!! (Yes, kinda named after me cx) I adore her to death, and I'm so glad I saved up C$ and brought her. ;o; I don't have much on her yet, but she enjoys the internet and playing video games <3
Gonna start more art streams on Twitch soon! I hope you guys come to them and enjoy them! <3
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:21 pm

replies wrote:@PikachuTori - Ahh, I love the new viscets! Tori is definitely a favorite. <3
      @_Alex_ I love that design to death, especially those complex horns!
      @kiffel - Oo, those lines are cute!

T3
      T3: Thanks to D-Send!
      T1: Thanks to Mint Chip!

This is now closed, winners to be posted later today!
Last edited by serotonin. on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:10 am

I currently have 2 adopts open!!

ImageImage

The green one is 2 owners or less quick adopt (24ish hours!)
The orange/red one is for everyone for really pretty form making!

@Wrathia Oh that contest is really awesome! I hope you get some really note-worthy people to try out~ :)
@PikachuTori25 Ivy and Rain are my favs but all look that theyll be loved well! Hope your streams in the future are active and fun~
@_Alex_ That skullie adopt is very neat and cool, i know you got some offers easily~
@Zamora is really cute ;3; I love this simplistic design, let me know if somehow i have viscet that fits any of yours, love your kiddos~
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!