➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby maritime. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:28 pm

Replies:
    @~Teya~ - Your art is so wonderful and amazing!
    @redwolf466 - Congrats on Nova!
    @booklover789 - Congrats on the new additions! I especially love the color scheme and jellyfish on Wren.
    @NurseGlowButt- Good luck on finding mates and breedings for your viscets.
    @VixenGlass - Ooo those look cool.
    @kiffell - Congrats on Kai, her water markings are really cool.
    @Razors Congrats on the new additions, Shia is gorgeous and Munch has one of the most adorable hats.
    @kamelgirl - Good luck on finding breedings for your viscets!
    @Sandstorm814 - Oooo your concept and ideas sound and look amazing I hope your able to find someone to help you for your MYO!
    @Xayah - I hope all goes well for your charity commissions!
    @Doctor Whooves Lover - Congrats on your new additions, I love the bunny ears and floral patterns on Sakura.
    @D.va Online - Ooo what an interesting alien babe!
    @Sweet and Salty - Congrats on the new viscet.

It's been a month and there's just so much stuff going on! I'm very excited and happy to hear and see the charity events happening,
    all the new viscets and much more. The things this community is capable of is really outstanding!

I'm looking to see if anyone has art commissions open or is able to do art. I'm looking for either a pixel or a headshot icon and currently am able to pay in CS pets and items and 100 da points. PM me and hopefully we can work something out!
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:40 pm

true knight wrote:

hey who wants a legendary potion

listen up please! do not fire a message until you have read all of this pls
    p l s
    thank you

okay now
    the charity event for viscets is going on until October 1, so if you feel like helping out, swing on over to our dA page! <3 thanks!

onto the thing
    so, I have one legendary batch potion to give away. for free. that being said, let's take a glance at my criteria!
  • you must compliment at least 3 community members. You may compliment staff (staff members who aren't so popular / non-artist staff is a plus!) but no matter how many you compliment, staff only counts as one out of the three. be genuine and kind.
  • tell me what trait you are gunning for [this will NOT influence your chance of winning! i'm just curious] and if you have a character or idea laid out for it, please p le a s e tell me all about it. huge points here!
  • please do not try for yourself if you have a LEGENDARY**batch potion already [although this is a given because you may only have one potion at a time].
  • you may nominate someone else, but keep in mind this is mostly a 'treat yo-self' giveaway so unless someone gets lots and lots of nominations i'm more likely to pick someone with the above criteria!
  • please. do not get angry or upset with me if you don't win. there are a lot of people who are going to try for this potion and i can't pick you all, even if i may want to. ): so please don't take it personally if you don't win! i'm gonna try my hardest to make it the fairest win <3
  • you do not have to own a viscet to win it! if you try out and win [and don't own any viscets], you can use any pair of my viscets for the batch if you like. ^^
  • as a final bonus, maybe tell me why you want the potion or why you think you should have it. this part is not required, but just something nice to read at the end c:
  • ANYONE CAN ENTER!! does not matter w h o you are dude. staff, non-staff, person entirely new to viscets, someone who is just coming back, hecc anyone. please don't think you can't try. <3
  • please include 'legendary' in the title somewhere!

my inbox will be open for entries for this giveaway for one week -- so on Wednesday, the 20th, I will finally close off entries and will make my decision within the week. I may close earlier depending on how frequent messaging is as the days pass.

thank you so much for letting me both donate to a wonderful cause to help those that have lost family members, beloved pets, their homes, and their livelihoods, as well as being part of this fantastic community. we all have our ups and downs [community as a whole included!] but honestly i couldn't think of a better species to be a part of. <3

**HEY IF YOU HAVE AN EVENT RARE BATCH POTION YOU CAN TRY OUT
    I ONLY MEANT LEGENDARY BATCH POTION

reposting this to say this is closing at 5:00 PM CST tomorrow! Any messages received after that time will not be counted, sorry! <3

CLOSED!! no more submissions please. ^^
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:40 pm

@~Teya~ I love your art :D
@ true knight I have a question what do you mean by compliment at least 3 community members

I have a question what are: RU-trade-ins

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:51 pm

@redwolf466

To answer your questions:
    1) What true knight means with "compliment at least 3 community members" is that, when entering her giveaway, you have to pick (a minimum of) three people from the community and give reasons what you like about them. For example if you were to pick one of the official artists, you could say that you like them because they did all / most of your favourite Viscet designs. Or you can compliment a user because you like their Viscets / like how well developed their Viscets are. Or maybe someone of the community has helped you in some way - compliment them because of that.
    2) A Runner-Up is a special reward from a competition. If you do not win the Viscet, the artist can still decide that, if they liked your entry enough, they will reward you with a similar-looking Viscet. Now, if you for some reason do not want the Runner-Up, you can just say so and you will be rewarded 3 Honorable Mentions (Stubs) instead. BUT you can only do this before the Runner-Up was created. You cannot consent to an RU and later say "Nah, I dont like it, I want the stubs."
    --> Stubs are Viscet currency, so to say. On the first page of the main threat (of Viscets), you will find some helpful links -- one of those is the stub-shop as well. It will give you further information about stubs, if you haven't already read them. Stubs can be earned through competitions or special events (from time to time) and can be traded for Customs (MYOs) or pre-made designs (from time to time, so far there has only been one Viscet design that was sold for stubs)

I hope this helped you -- if you have some more questions, feel free to PM me or any of the staff members if needed c:

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:32 am

Will edit in replies later, in a rush

Hey guys I wanted to introduce my new Babe Snow! I'm currently looking for some enimies and friends to build his story. He's an old war hero that was betrayed on the battlefield. He's a ruff dude, not the nicest. A grumpy butt. I need a enemy for him, someone that betrays him and a friend. He lives in a fantasy world. One with dragons and mages. PM me for more information c:

Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:54 pm

Hi there everyone~

I am also looking for all types of relationships for my viscets!
I will be looking into a breeding with one of them soon too, so please contact me if we did in the past chat.
Sorry for being gone for a bit here and ingeneral as works been mentally straining and i had to change jobs.
BUT, i am her to relax and i am always thinking what i can do next for you all. Please forgive me!! ;3;

(^Best, newest example thats old from prompt of my Eve and Kalea (owned by jolteon))
Last but not least commissions are available over in da for points, usd and pets/C$
I'd love for you to check it out :D

Code: Select all
@•Ash Wolf• Hey maybe [url=http://kysmainocs.weebly.com/kirene.html]Kirene[/url] can be in his AU since she lives in a renaissance AU that contains magic/folklore and such) Idk if shed be a great enemy but perhaps a rival or a misunderstood conflict? :) Good luck with a perfect offer im sure you'll get it!
@tenlittlesoldierboys Your the best :)
@redwolf466 Thanks for asking the question! It's always good to see people trying to figure things out here (cus im lost too sometimes...)
@true knight HYPE TIME WHATTT
Last edited by Kydashing on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:02 pm

@Kydashing
your art is just SKJBFIRYFVUFGVA;FIRHAJBVBVBHVFHIURYUGRFOFVD NFVHFGYOIEFWQ2OUVYQ FR
I have no words to describe how amazing it is

@tenlittlesoldierboys
thank you for answering my question that helped heeps

@•Ash Wolf•
I love your new viscet :D

this is my Viscet his name is Nova
I was wondering if anyone would
like to do some art of him
if you would like to some
art of him please PM me
thank you for reading :D
Image[/quote]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:15 pm

@Teya: !! you're kind for giving out free art!! <3
@Sweet and Salty: ;o; It's totally ok! I can relate to that somehow! I'm excited to see her development later on!
@D-Send: I wish I can claim that I can do headshot icon, but I've never attempted that and I'm really busy these days hah- good luck finding somebody though!
@true knight: !! I'm excited to see who won the ubp!!
@•Ash Wolf•: *o* that's a hella neat 'cet!!
@Kydashing: Rip I wish I could commission you, you got really great art! ;o;
@redwolf466: Nova is really pretty! Congrats on getting him!

Heck, all those dA adopts, you all are lucky buggers. I can't dip into my funds too much because all of my paychecks is going to go toward my dog's vet bills and my survival now that my work days increased to four days! Rip me- but hopefully I can get some stuff done over the weekend <u<
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:06 am

@Mareep- poor thing! hopefully things look up
@redwolf466- Novas gorgeous your so lucky!
@Kydashing- I soooo would if i had da points!
@•Ash Wolf•- its sooo fluffy!
@true knight- your the best true, y'know that
@~Teya~- Amazing art as always t-t!

Heya all! im here to introduce a few new members to my viscet family!

Firstly, Id like to introduce my little baby Vectis!

Secondly meet Arco Iris - spanish for rainbow!

Thirdly "The queen" Tia

and last but certainly not least, meet Uniqua!

I love them all so much and theyre all in one story together split in parts that im still working on! but a lil info i can give is that Tia falls for the bad boy (Arco), Arco is also in a gang of three including Bleu and Uniqua!

Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:02 am

@Teya - gosh your art is so cute, I love your style!
@Sweet and salty - I adore Trinity's design, those colors are perfect! Your little blurb was very true, and I really hope more people do take time to read that. Thank you for saying that! If you ever need anyone to talk to about anything, please feel free to shoot me a PM whenever <3
@D-send - I am too, the charity event will go a long ways for the shelters that are being donated to, thank you to anyone who donated, and I love seeing so much support towards others <3
@True - [entered, v excited to see the results because no matter who get it it will go to a great home] <3
@ Ash Wolf - I... I love Snow so much; those colors, the fitting mutations, congrats on getting him! I don't think I have any fitting viscets but I look forward to seeing his development!
@Kydashing - your chibi style is really cuteeee<3 good luck finding relationships for your viscets!
@Redwolf - Nova has some gorgeous colors for sure! Hope you got some art of him!
@.Skye. - congrats on your new viscets

Hey guys! Sorry I've been so inactive recently, I'm trying to keep up with everything ;o;

I'm streaming for a little while, working on art and a form for a tryout <3
Feel free to stop by and chat or not, whatever floats your boat! Link here;

Thank you to everyone who stopped by! It was fun <33
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me