➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:34 pm

--No replies, quick announcement post--

A couple more disowned viscets are now UFA. Remember, readoptions don't count against your adoption limit! <3
ImageImage
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:50 am

Code: Select all
@Dolly - I wanna sell mine bu im scared sobs-
@tinylittlebox - omg I might have to enter in that one
@G1 Sunstreaker - ahh I love those two lil babs. I may not be able to enter for them tho. Mostly cuz I'm scared of brown color schemes (Stupid fear, I know)

*raspberry noises* short post

I wanted to thank everyone who turned in some viscets for the picture! They are all super pretty! I may include some surprise viscets to include some other community members and I hope they'll like it!

Okay, so I'm new to the "pixel art" scene, but I finally have a program I can use to make some. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying some. As of right now, I only have one example (and its kinda crappy rip).

If you are interested, let me know! If enough people are I might open commissions for them!

EDIT: I have had a good bit of people interested, so I have added pixel art to my commissions list on my DA!

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:58 am

@Dragoncave - congrats on a year in this community! I haven't gotten to chat with you personally yet, but I love seeing you around and in comps, your characters are so amazing! Here's to another year <3
@prince audric - I love those lines, so cute! You did a great job with them c: Congrats on your custom, I adore his colors!
@Ash wolf - good luck on your entires, the designs you have linked look really great!
@Kydashing - Capris is gorgeous! I don't have any 'cets in modern times, so I can't offer any relationships but good luck finding them!
@dimi. - Hello! I hope to see you around in the community if you decide to stick around c: If you ever need anything or want to chat, please feel free to PM me!
@Griff - oh gosh griff your designs are always A++ ;o; Also it's great to see you around again!
@Rescues and Dolly - good luck finding stubs to buy for your customs!
@tiny - what a cute lil red poof! That was very kind of you to do an adopt for the community! I'll be keeping an eye on that comp :0
@sweet and salty - oh my gosh, I adore those pixels! They look really great!! I'd definitely be interested if you opened commissions for them :0

It's been a while, so I just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a happy new year! I hope everyone had a great holiday season c: I have a few questions for you guys if you want to answer them;

[b]When did you join the community?;;[/b]

[b]Who was your first Viscet? Have they changed since you've gotten them?;;[/b]

[b]What is your favorite thing about the Viscet community? Any favorite memorable moments?;;[/b]

[b]What do you look forward to in the next year?;; [/b]

As the anniversary of viscets approaches once again, I just want to say thank you all for the past three years. It's been so amazing seeing all of you guys around and I've met so many amazing people here, and I continue to be overwhelmed by how kind and welcoming this community is. Thank you everyone, and here's to another year <3
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:13 am

@S&S
    Omg, those pixels are so adorable! ♥ I love the big eyes

@dimi
    Hello and welcome to the community! c:

@Ya'll
    So many adopts open -- so little time -- help

----- Answering Silver's questions -----

When did you join the community?;;
    I tried out for my first Viscet on January 4th 2016
    So it's been two years by now

Who was your first Viscet? Have they chanced since you've gotten them?;;
    My first ever Viscet was Kali, whom I have been gifted ^-^
    And she has indeed changed since I got her; at first I had trouble connecting with her, now I am happy to say that she is an important part of my huge pack

What is your favorite thing about the Viscet community? Any favorite memorable moments?;;
    To be honest -- I just love you guys with all my heart. This community is such a great place to be in, I have met so many sweet people and made so many great friends. Call me cheesy, but any moment I spend with the community is a memorable moment cx But I have to say, that nothing quite beats Viscet Hunger Games

What do you look forward to in the next year?;;
    More bonding, more stories, more Viscets. I can't wait to see everyone developing their old and new Viscets further, I can't wait to welcome new members, I can't wait for all the following events and I can't wait to create relationships between mine and others' Viscets cx so basically, I am looking forward for just another year with Viscets ♥

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:23 am

@Everyone who replied to me: Thanks so much im glad you all like my lines and Custom
@Sweet and Salty: So cute animation!
@g1 sunstriger: Both of them are sooo cute!!!!!

Iv decided to do my own plushy's but more in a Ragdoll style..

Now my art isent the best but I still would like to know if people would want them of there cet or not.... I would do my best to turn them into a little RagDoll Cet PM me if interested or post here

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3702304

Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:05 pm

@Prince Audric eeee Those are so cute ;u;
@Sweet and Salty Your pixel art is adorable cx

When did you join the community?;; Hmm. Well, I won my first viscet on I thiink the 1st of December 2016? But, before that-- I think I did my first form in like, October, I tried out for two Halloween 'cets most notably. Lost both of them, and their markings when I drew them completely killed me XD And on top of that, I made them look like dogs LMAO!

Who was your first Viscet? Have they chanced since you've gotten them?;; Murasakino <3 Ahh, I just love that name, haha. And if you mean "changed", yes. They're mates with my second viscet <33 But sadly, I haven't done as much as I'd like with her. :c

What is your favorite thing about the Viscet community? Any favorite memorable moments?;; I just love how positive and friendly everyone is! Pretty much all of my CS friends are in some way involved with viscets, I even got my good friend Winchester's Wolf into viscets, and I'm doing their first custom for them right now! ;D It took forever-- but I'm almost done, aha xD And memorable moments-- the only thing I can think of off the top of my head is when I finished this drawing. It was like, midnight, and I had opened a join.me from the viscet fan club and the only person who stuck around was Macyduke, and Mac, when I posted the drawing or right when I was gonna post it linked me to "Don't stop me now" by Queen and I BLASTED the song super loud and they thought I was gonna go deaf XD Idk why I still remember that, but I just do. Lol

What do you look forward to in the next year?;; Ahhh I cannot wait to get my very first winged viscet!! eee, I'm SO excited! Not to mention developing my 2nd custom, Zabari. I love him so much!<3 I look forward to doing even more stories with any of my viscets, they're all I use in stories, seriously XD I don't even know the last story I did with a human, it has been that long!
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:09 am

I kinda went out of order cause I'm bad with scrolling lol
@Prince Audric
Thats really freaken cute <3 <3
@silversamurai
Might answer those questions in a little
@G1 Sunstreaker
Super tempting....might check out that wildog one <3
@Tiny little box
I love that viscet so much! I'll defiantly try out for them
if I can get myself some time to work

@Grifforik
I love the snowflake viscet gonna give it my all <3

Ahh so I want to introduce my viscets some time but I have something on my
mind right now that I want to do before I do anything else and I don't want
to make this to long of a post that no one wants to read haha
So a lot of my viscets are in needs of items and stuff I have ideas for them I just
Can;t draw them in order to do so I would like to offer to pay for people to help me out with this
What I have to offer is ;
Art
rares (for the simple ones)
very rares (for more complex ones)
These are the viscets that are in need of outfits:
Cass
Christain
grayson
wendall
Sloth
Elliot (he Just needs his cape revamped)
Valentine (just want a revamp of this)
ect..->more here<-
just any characters that have items i drew on them need to be revamped and character without items I want to give them some <3 if your interested feel free to pm me <3 <3
Last edited by corgiboy on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:37 am

@SilverSamurai - oh goshies is the aniversary that close already- time to throw away my old viscet calendar- *throws paper stack out window*
@Prince Audric - omg that would be super cute owo
@SteamPunkVale - ooohhh if i could do items and stuff i would but i can't because oekaki refuses to play nice with my tablet

I know what you're about to say "Sweet you're posting a whole heck of a lot right now"
sush
i have my reasons

Firstly, I have a whole bunch of pixel commissions! Each one is 200 points and animations are an extra 50 points (Except for the one standing up- accidentally forgot and I can't mess with it now sobs) Here's the examples:

Image Image

PM me if you're interested in getting one! I'll have three slots open so FCFS!

1: Open
2: Open
3: Open

Next, Silver's questions!

Oh gosh, time to search for it-
July 15th, 2016 with this post
gosh a little under 2 years here holy crap

Who was your first Viscet? Have they changed since you've gotten them?;;
Akuma, who i still love. (Thanks, Silver!)
Oh, she has changed a good bit. When I made the story for her, it was back before my friend and I started writing the story she is in. Now the whole story is different and Akuma is waaayyy more crazy
i need to add this to her bio

What is your favorite thing about the Viscet community? Any favorite memorable moments?;;
I love how welcoming the community is. I felt really happy when I first joined, and i still feel really happy after all of this time.
I don't really remember anything realy big other than getting Akuma. Sariel was big for me, I suppose. I still need to get her more relationships sobs

More friends, more love, and more viscets! I'm hoping for a very fun year (one nothing like 2016 and 2017 rip). I wanna make more friends in the community! coughs i need to get over anxiety first tho halp-

I think that's it for now. Toodles!

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:47 am

@Sweet and Salty
      oh my gosh your art is really cute! I’ll be sure to order some from you once I have some extra C$ to spare c;
      @Prince Audric
      ahh the lineart is super cute! you did a great job designing it.
      @steampunkvale
      good luck with the item designing search!

Answering Silver’s questions:
      I’m not sure about the exact date? But I joined around mid November 2016 c:

Arnost was my first viscet. Turns out he has changed over the year I’ve had him for. He actually settled down and started a family. He used to be a party animal and raver, but his mate Sariel has talked him into not going all crazy when it comes to parties haha. His graffiti art business is still going well though! c:

I just love how everyone cares about one another, and wants to make sure everyone is doing well; that absolutely warms my heart <3.
      My most favorable moment was when I first joined and everyone was helping me out with how the viscet community works.

My top priority right now is developing personalities and stories for all of my viscets. I haven’t done that as of now because school has taken up most of my free time, and I haven’t had much time to work on developing them. Another thing I’m looking forward to this year is spending more time with the community! You guys are my second home, and I’d really like to get to know you all a bit better!
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:51 am

just wanted to answer these qs <o<
Mmh, I'm sure beginning of 2017! So I've been here for a year cx

Oh man, Juno! She def has changed A LOT. The core of her original story is still vaguely there, but everything has majorly changed. She went from a shy, depressed, failing school gal to like- mad scientist who has time traveled, created a viscet, possibly even created dimensions. Rocket building is a slightly lost dream at this point <o<

Oh man, a lot of things really-- I can't pinpoint a top thing I liked about the community. I have too many memorable moments too.
1) My first custom were mainly brought by True Knight for my birthday, that was when I really felt welcomed into the community <333
2) First viscet I've ever won was Lenore, I was going around looking and trying to kindly request a hooves trait breeding until spring event happened and I could heckin cry. Lenore means everything to me, and she still does to this day ;w;
3) Oh man, I wanted so bad to be part of the staff since 3rd or 4th month, and I finally got the chance last November. I'm forever grateful for this opportunity! ;o;
I have a lot of great memories, really! <33333

Honestly, dunno. Maybe more community closure? More competitions run by users(batches mostly?), more positive energy, maybe even writing prompt events?? <o< I missed out on most for summer and I'm sad. Anything can happen, really, I'm looking forward to most is pleasant surprises. cx
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me