➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby serotonin. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:18 am

replies wrote:@Yoosung - The stream was fun! And your art is gorgeous. <3 I might have to order one.
    @lady lightwing., milo., ten, - Such a beauty! I'm loving all of these anniversary 'cets.
    @Vesinir - Welcome back!

I'd like to introduce my newest addition to my viscet pack, and my first PPS, Lincoln
    Made by the awesome grifforik for me, he's based off of my dog. <3

Scared of his own shadow, but he's nothing more than a sweetheart. He's open for friendships. ;U;
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:51 pm

*No replies but will possibly go back and reply some when I can!

HELLO, I have obtained a tailmouth viscet and I'm SUPER excited about it!!
I want to continue the trend the way I obtained it, having users gift it to other users!
BUT I want to gift one to someone close to me first, so I would be super appreciated if you PM'd me with viscets that would make for a perfect baby for them!
They're possibly looking for something 'spooky' like halloween, maybe something with web or ghost markings? dark colors,, something like that! I'm looking for a male viscet since Harlow is female!
Harlow can't breed until around March 16, keep that in mind :>
(If they aren't interested in the baby, unlikely, but if they aren't then we can talk about keeping it or putting it for ufa!)
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:56 pm

@Goat Congrats on the beautiful baby. Glad you like her ^^
@Stardew I already mentioned on the cuties page...but still...So precious!!
@Yoosung Love your streams <3 I join as many as I'm able <3
@The staff I love all of these staff pets. You guys are going to make it hard on us...having to choose just one ): <3
@MotherMother Congrats! I really liked all three of those, the original and the two RU's. They are all so pretty!
@Vesi Congrats on the custom!! Very very cute! <3 (I'm sure you wouldn't call it cute...but it is cute to me!!)
@kaede I flippin' love the moon babe. Super duper congrats on the win! If you want friends hit me up! I've always love the childhood crush idea. Both of my PPS are females, though. Just in case that matters (It doesn't to me, but some people it does.)
@True Nice art :)
@Lady_Novianti Congrats on your first win! And such a lovely one too! If you need friends hit me up!
@Yoosung again. I love your art v.v so pretty....

I finished Canary's page and feel very happy with the way he turned out...I waited to post due to having posted so recently.
The amazing Yugi gifted me some VERY beautiful art...

His page is here.
I am looking for friends....but also an enemy to help develop him. I can always use my Jude, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any offers for enemies too xD I love drama, it can help strengthen a character.

If you have friends hit me up!

I also recently won two others.

Acorn
and
Serafina

I am looking for friends for them as well as all of my viscets, in case anyone has any to offer.

I am also looking for some help...

For a while now I have thought about pricing for my work. I know my work is not as good as a lot of peoples here....but I still would like to get honest opinions on what you think I could charge for individual things.
Such as...
Headshots
Fullbody
simple images with backgrounds...

Please be honest with me. I will appreciate honesty more, even if you are just telling me you think I should practice a bit more before charging anyone anything for my art. ^^;

My work can be found > Here
Opinions are greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Hey everyone! Its been a while, but as I'm sure many of you have noticed, Faye and Caspian have been having children! Recently their third was created today, shown below. This one is UP FOR ADOPTION!
Its a simple comp where you just have to state some sort of relationship with Faye, Cass, Ezra, and Tobias! If you're interested, please don't hesitate to put in a form!

grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistCat » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Replies:
@Razors
What a stunning 'cet! I love all the colors!
His page looks great, his story is very well thought out and it looks like you worked really hard on it. ^^
Im gonna go through my 'cets later to see if any of them could be a possible friend/enemy.
Also congrats on winning Acorn and Serafina!
I saw your entry for Serafina, it was great! I'd love to do a small drawing of her for you if you like!
Personally, I think you could defiantly sell your art, but I'm not really great at pricing art, so, yeah. Sorry! ^^:
@Goat.
Congratulations! Its super nice of you to share the tail-moth love! Also, if you need any friend/enemy relationships for her, feel free to give me a PM!
The little stars in the pelt are very pretty. :)

@Stardew
Oh my goodness! I didn't know you could make PPS MYOs, and yours looks absolutely adorable! I love the lion mane and the little plushie. Congrats!

@tenlittlesoldierboys, milo., lady lightwing.
Why must there be an adoption limit! *cries* I would enter for every signal one of them (I mean, even if there wasn't an adopt limit, i dunno how I'd find the time..) BUT STILL. they all just look great! I love how you all used the collar pallet.

Wish I could reply to some more post but I'm running low on time so I may edit and add some more replies later on. :)

Anywho, I would love to introduce my three new 'cets! (well, I've had one of them for a while)
Kendra!
I just love her so much! She is artistic, blunt, talkative, analyzing, stubborn and adores make little ships in bottles. I have to admit though, those lovely markings are a pain to draw, yet I find myself doing bunch random doodles of her when I have time.
Here is some art I made of her for the comp

And then my 'lil PPS 'cet, Sonny.
I haven't worked out all of his personality yet, but I have some pretty good plans for him, I think he is going to fit in perfectly with my family of viscets. ^^

This is Echo
She is the daughter of my viscet Ashoka! She lives in kinda AU separate from the rest of my viscets where she is the pet viscet of my character Alexandra. Echo (more commonly known by Firecracker) is a eager to please, independent, active and enjoyable viscet to be around, but is highly over-protective of her owner and her friends. I'm looking for some relationships with other domestic 'cets for her. :)

Now that the introductions are over, lets get down to business, I was doodling around a bit and decided to offer these lines.
(Sorry if it looks a bit weird, my computer for some reason is stretching out the screen a bit.)
Its pay what you want/free (depending on how complex your viscet's design is)
Just PM a link to your viscet, tell me a bit about them and I'll color in the lines for ya. :)
I can change the facial expression if you want.

(Excuse any misspelled word or anything involving grammar or punctuation, this is kinda rushed and I'm super tiered.)
░░░░░░░░░░░░𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮!░░░░░░░░░░░

Mist - She/Her - Adult‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Welcome to my humble signature, I hope you're doing well!
I'm just a local sunback enthusiast who is here for the art.‎
Always happy to talk ocs or designs or just cool doodles
in general! Sorta bad at keeping up conversation but I never
mind PMs! I'm not super active rn though.

Please credit my art and designs @ my TH, Mistcat.‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

MistCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syd March » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:19 am

@razors;; that art is die for oml!! i love canary what a good design.
@mistcat;; i'll probably pm you about those lines. How cute!!

okay so i have a batch going up for adopt? here is the link, and it's for owners of three or less! The comp is a theme song comp, and that's about it.

also i don't think I ever introduced Myrick! He's my sweet precious baby, I love him so much.

and I'm still looking for someone to design my tier 3 myo? i have the edits down, it's just that my design skills are too basic for me to feel comfortable doing it. i can (probably) pay idk man.
where i go
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
a
a
a

a
a
a
a
a

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
when i go there

┌───────────────────────────────────┐
ren
he/she
th
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa└───────────────────────────────────┘
Syd March

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wobbuffet » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:54 am

Replies wrote:(Sorry, the replies are in the reverse order of when you guys posted.)

@Syd March - Both those babes are so pretty! Myrik's mane is just precious <3
@MistCat - Love the lineart! I may have to steal a color in later... Also, I love Sonny's jacket! Congrats on winning those three cuties!
@grizzly. - Such a pretty viscet oml! Those colors are to die for!!
@Razors - Canary is one of the prettiest viscets I have ever seen! I'm currently making a thread to keep all my viscets in one place, but when I'm done, I can send you the link if you would like to use any for relationships c:
@Eikki - That's a very sweet idea <3 Good luck finding a mate! (I would offer one of my viscets, but none of them really match Harlow's halloween theme.)
@Stardew - Lincoln has such a pretty color scheme! The plush raccoon is adorable as well <3
@Yoosung Kim★ - Dang, I missed the stream. If I had more points, I would totally buy a commission!
@lady lightwing. - Oh wow, I just adore the tail on that 'cet! I may have to try out if I can find some time.
@milo. - Those horns and pattern on that viscet are absolutely beautiful!!

I'm here to introduce my newest addition to my viscet family, Alex!

Alex is a very arrogant little guy, taking pride in "roasting" others and engaging in "rap battles." Upon winning one of these "rap battles", he takes off his bandana and tosses it at his opponent. With a gleam in his eye, he then promptly says, "Roasted!" before snatching away his bandana and re-tying it around his neck.
Honestly, I'm absolutely thrilled to have won this little guy, and I'm pretty much obsessed with him at the moment! I'd also am looking for relationships for him, so please PM me if you're interested. c:

Also, I'm currently trying to save up for a T0 or a T1 MYO ticket, so I'll probably open some small commissions later this week. I'm not the best artist, and I don't know how I should price my art, but it will probably be inexpensive "pay what you want" in DA points.
───────────────
Site Rules | Get Help
───────────────
Wobbuffet
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:52 am

Replies:
    @Wobbuffet - I saw your winning post, it was super creative! Love his little bandana. It's adorable.
    @Syd March - Good luck finding someone, I'm in the middle of designing my own T3. (So much hair...)
    @MistCat - She's gorgeous! She was a lucku grab, and I am glad she went to a good home. <3 I really like her hobby, too!
    @Razors - Maybe Sahaqiel as a rival? Sahaqiel doesn't like anyone lol.
    @Eikki - What a beauty! I love these tailmouth 'cets, they're probably my favorite. <3

--

So, back to the design of my T3, I'm currently drawing the beast to get a good idea of what I want her to look like (Since my imagination is only so flexible. Ugh.) Gonna be streaming that >stream over
    If I get it done in a reasonable amount of time (Hah... hah) I might sketch some other 'cets (Can't promise much, I think I've drawn a total of two viscets before in my life, but I can try!)

Edit: Thanks for those of you that watched the stream! <3
Last edited by serotonin. on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:14 am

Hello Everyone!
I wanted to pop on and remind everyone that the 2nd Year Anniversary is well underway!
We have some nice giveaways beginning starting today, which you can find by clicking the link below.
The giveaways change every 24 hours or so, so don't forget to check back often!
*please remember to read this post though concerning the giveaways*
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:56 am

@Stardew always happy to help! And dat baby is oh so cute!!
@Goat dude, congrats! It was a fun batch to make and I'm super happy you are happy :)
@Razors ONG, love that art! And you know my babs are always open for friendships! (I'm working on all their stories and have decided they all live in basically the same world)
@Grizzly dude, love that one! G'luck with the comp for it :)
@Mistcat super cute art and congrats on all the new babs :)
@Syd March super cute! Congrats on the bab and g'luck with the comp ^^
@Wobbuffet that's a snazzy new baby! Love the sunglasses on those XD
@Stardew (full circle here XD) can't wait to see what you come up with!
@Mint heck yeah!!! SUper excited :)

Just gonna leave this little doot here:
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me