➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:40 pm

Image Image Image ImageImageImage

Ongoing Guest Artist Comp

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ [What are Viscets?] ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Viscets are a closed adoptable species that can be found here. They're an omnivorous wolf-like dinosaurian, characterized by a wolf-like body with raptor-like anatomy, long ears, and a long crest of fur.
They're a very diverse species, found in pack-like systems living on every continent.

[Links]
[Thread Index]
Staff
FC Rules
Banners
Gift Lines Gallery
Threads
MYO Info
Recent Updates

Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:00 am, edited 84 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {STAFF}

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:41 pm

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ [Staff] ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

[Artists]

SilverSamurai
4/18/2015

Strudel
4/18/2015

Mint Chip
7/8/2015

grifforik
4/19/2016

~Trompy
7/20/2016

jolteon
10/19/2016

Yugi
10/19/2016

cyberdragon725
1/25/2017

james.
1/25/2017

milo.
1/25/2017

park_eunhuii
7/1/2017

_Alex_
7/1/2017

Limuma
7/1/2017

Unleashed Squiid
7/1/2017

Kydashing
9/1/2017

rainbowpanda101
1/25/2018

Blukitty53
1/25/2018

humerussin
1/25/2018

juice box.
11/16/2018

ABeardedDragon
11/16/18

[Ghost Artists]

[Mods]
milo.
brave vesperia
[Our Supreme Overlords]

Mint Chip

Soulsplosion

[Archivists]

...........Ownership Archivist
.........Stub Shop Archivist
Limits Archivist
................Limits Archivist
................Limits Archivist
....Limits Archivist
[Trial Staff]

[Retired Staff]

TenMomentsTil
Artist

Bruis
Artist

kiwi;;

Dissolve
Artist

Sabatea
Artist

con-fused

Nightmare's Folly
Archivist

Howlingtothestars
Artist

Razors
Archivist

ShadyBro
Artist

Bettalong
Artist

Placebo
Artist

finifugal ✨
Archivist

manta rae
Artist

lex
Artist

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ [Ranks] ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Artists
      Species Artists are responsible for creating designs (with the exception of temporary Guest Artists). They have all basic rights/powers of moderators and overseers, but not the responsibility to act on them.
    Overseers
      Overseers are Moderators that are roughly responsible for handling issues that take place anywhere in the community. They are mainly responsible for overseeing public threads made by other users to make sure they do not violate any of the community guidelines, or for issues that take place anywhere outside of a particular thread. They are semi-supreme over the actions of any Thread Moderator on an official thread and partially responsible for acknowledging the feedback of Mod-Scouts.
    Thread Mods
      Thread Mods are moderators that just oversee the basic thread(s) to which they are assigned. They are only responsible for handling issues that occur in that particular thread, so long as doing so does not involve the existence of any other thread.
    Trial Mods
      Trial Mods, as their name suggests, are hired for a temporary amount of 'testing' time, during which they are responsible for finding and acknowledging issues within the community. However, while they may contact users on behalf of a broken rule, they may not pass out official strikes/warnings/bans nor handle severe situations on their own.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ [Moderator Application] ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Closed

Send to Soulsplosion in a PM.
Code: Select all
Code FC Application
Username/What to call ya:
Why do you want to be Mod?:
How active are you on CS?:
How active are you in the Viscet community?:
If someone broke a rule, how would you handle the situation?:
Any past experience?:

*If I read the message but did not respond, it means we are either considering it or I am waiting to receive more applications before selecting between them
Do Not Remove Or Edit The Code Application! I use my PM filters to put it in the right folder

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ [How Does It Work?] ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

If accepted, starter mods will become a Mod-Scout and invited to the Mod-Scout Staff Chat. For a limited time, these "Trial-Mods" will be unable to issue warnings or handle issues themselves without receiving confirmation from a permanent mod (either an artist, moderator, or overseer); rather, they will be responsible for locating issues, reporting them, and only acting upon it with permission. After a while, if it is decided that a Mod-Scout would make a good and patient mod, they will be promoted to a permanent mod.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:11 am, edited 58 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ Rules & Banners

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:05 pm

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ [Thread Rules] ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

[General]
      ✦ Basic community rules apply.
      ✦ If you have questions for staff, please PM the staff or ask on the [url]Help Thread[/url].
    [Post Limits/Requirements]
      ✦ You must respond to at least 2 people in your posts.
      @Everyone does not count as a response.
      ✦ A user may post with no responses or under the minimum once every 3 pages.
      ✦ Answering someone's questions counts as a response.
      ✦ Asking questions for everyone counts as a response.
      ✦ A user may only post an ad once every 3 pages
      Staff are exempt from this rule only when it's for things like rule-related, address-all announcements

[You may use this thread for:]
      ✦ Sharing, finding, and/or selling art/commissions/trades, coding/help, etc
      ✦ Introducing your Viscets
      ✦ Finding new homes for your Viscets
      ✦ Finding mates for your Viscets (or use the Matchmaker Thread made specifically for that)
      ✦ Asking questions for other users to answer/give advice on
    [You may not use this thread for:]
      ✦ Complaining excessively about losing a comp; you have every right to feel down or mention it in your post, but do not elaborate on it in such a way that makes other users feel awkward or guilty.
      ✦ Guilt tripping others, in any way.
      ✦ Bringing up excessive IRL/personal issues. If it's moderate/on-topic--like say an IRL problem means you might be late on commissions, so you're here to say that--that's fine. However, do not come here to complain about things that may make others feel uncomfortable.
      ✦ Ask questions meant for species Staff only. Feel free to ask a member of Staff directly through PM, or seek the [url]help thread[/url].
      ✦ Start arguments/sensitive debates.
      ✦ Advertise other species or unrelated services.

[Banners]

Want to help out the species? Spread it around by putting a banner in your siggy!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2760795][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b2dd/f/2018/015/8/9/viscet_icon_by_ne_chi_by_lindsayprower-dc040a5.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2760795][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/7699/f/2015/218/1/f/viscgif_by_soulsplosion-d94ghnm.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2760795][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a7b2/f/2018/015/f/a/viscet_button_by_lindsayprower-dc03zop.png[/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2760795][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/4591/f/2015/120/8/b/stamp_for_viscets_by_lindsayprower-d8rmrp6.gif[/img][/url]

By SilverSamurai
Customize-able
by Request
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2760795][img]http://s14.postimg.org/9rtiq4sgt/safo_pixel.gif[/img][/url]

Colored Viscet Stamps
By Mint Chip
^Click to select from
11 different colors!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2760795][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/b19c/f/2015/253/b/c/viscets_gray_by_lindsayprower-d994xte.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue May 22, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ ❤ Gift Art & Lines ❤

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:06 pm

[Gift Lines Gallery]

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

[Gift Line Rules]
      ✦Gift Lines will not be placed here without permission from the artist.
      ✦Cannot be traced; must be made on original lines.
      ✦Art cannot contain copyright violations or violate the CS standard rules.
      ✦Art in the gallery is resized to either 100x100 or 200x133; editing may occur.
      ✦Art will always be linked to the original source.
      ✦Art may be removed upon request of the artist.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue May 22, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ Viscets ➢ : Threads

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:07 pm

[Threads]
Here is a list to any and all open community threads.

[Roleplays]
Truth or Dare by EverdaleDreamers
Kind of both a roleplay and a game. An ongoing open RP where Viscets play Truth or Dare with each other.
☽Halfmoon High☾ by CorrelateOwl

[Thread Rules]
      ✦All threads must be open & functioning to be listed here.
      ✦All threads must be open-all to be listed here, meaning roleplays will not be listed if they are private/1v1 or not currently taking entries.
      ✦To submit, give me a link to the thread to be listed. If a roleplay, give a short description.
      ✦Ask before creating any Help/Community Threads.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue May 22, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 41 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

-reserved-
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue May 22, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscet Custom/MYO Info

[Custom/MYO Info]
Here is where you can find all information you'd need regarding Viscet MYOs & Customs!

What are Custom/MYOs?
    A Custom and MYO Ticket in Viscets are both the same Ticket, just referred to with different names. The tickets allow you to create your very own Viscet however you like! It may be adult or PPS (non-reversible). There are 5 different regular Tiers, which limit how many traits you can put on your custom ticket.
What are the Tiers?
    MYO tickets come in 5 Tiers:
    ✦Tier 0: A trait-less myo.
    ✦Tier 1: Any 1-3 Uncommon traits of your choice
    ✦Tier 2: Any 1 Rare and 1-3 Uncommon traits of your choice
    ✦Tier 3: Up to 5 traits in total, up to 2 traits can be Rare.
    ✦Tier 4: GO CRAZY! Infinite compatible rare and uncommon traits
    Note: Legendary and Event Rare Traits CANNOT be put on ANY Viscet regular custom, not even a Tier 4.
Where can I get a MYO Ticket?
    Customs can be acquired a few different ways:
    Milestone Raffle: Every 500 Viscets a Milestone raffle is released with several tickets, 1 ticket having a specific number.
      Every #500 raffle will have T0, T1, T2, & T3 (#500 specific).
      Every #1000 raffle will have T0, T1, T1, T2, T3, & T4 (#1000 specific).
    Stub Shop: Stubs are a Viscet-only currency that an be acquired through RUs, Special Mentions, and Referrals. They can be traded in for potions and MYO tickets of every tier.
    DA Purchase: Viscet Customs can be purchased for points or USD on Deviantart.
    C$ Sold, these are rare occasions when Mint Chip will permit the sale via chickendollars. this option is no longer offered.
    Special events like the Anniversary, occasionally events or things of that nature.
    Other Users: Some users own Tickets that they may not need. As Tickets can be traded away once acquired, other users in the community can help put them into circulation. Do not bother users to give you a Ticket if they do not wish to.
How do I cash in my MYO Ticket?
    If you own a MYO Ticket that you would like to cash in, contact Mint Chip. You may make it yourself or have another user make it for you (they do not have to be a part of staff). Whoever is to create the MYO will be added to the main thread temporarily to do so. Remember that after the custom has been designed and is ready to post, you must send or have the artist working on the MYO send Mint Chip a preview of the finished custom to ensure it gets approval before being posted.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:26 am, edited 18 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{reserved}

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:08 pm

not sure what will go here yet
Last edited by Mint Chip on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:07 am, edited 10 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {ART GALLERY}

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:08 pm

[Art Gallery]

[Art Rules]
      ✦Art will not be placed here without permission from the artist and permission from the owner of the drawn character(s).
      ✦Art cannot contain copyright violations or violate the CS standard rules.
      ✦Art may be removed upon request of the artist or in cycling.
      ✦No more than 3 pieces of art by any 1 user may be featured at a time.
      ✦Because art is placed here using sig.grumpybumpers, citations cannot be put up with the art when it shows. If you want to be directly cited, you have to put it in the image yourself before sending it to me for me to put in the Gallery. Other than that, all art is cited below.
      ✦To have your art added, contact Soulsplosion with a link.
      ✦Art must be fully colored (background optional), meaning no lineart, etc (exception made for gifs)
      ✦Soulsplosion retains the right to deny any art submitted.

Last edited by Mint Chip on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me