-_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: -_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Postby the machine » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:53 am

Just got the Last Knight on DVD ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:16 am

the machine wrote:Just got the Last Knight on DVD ^^

Wait a sec, it's out on-!!
*runs to Amazon*
I can't get it until October 30th...
*eye twitch*
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:46 pm

must be different for other countries
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:48 am

*offlines* I need it. Now. Right now.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:11 pm

you can go check to see if it's available in Britain
i'm pretty sure it is but check to make sure

also...

so i was re -watching a bit of RID 2015 recently and I’ve started picking up on a hint hasbro might be dropping on us and has passed over our headcannon heads. you might not notice it and think it’s just bad writing but if you think about it, it could actually be true

so let’s talk about Strongarm and Grimlock. no it’s not a ship thing i’m talking about. you’ll see what i’m getting at. let’s start with Grimlock. Grimlock in RID 2015 might not be the greatest warrior that we hoped him to be but there might be an explanation to this. remember how he’s having difficulties understanding how to socialize in the group? notice he he takes things literally? notice how he repeats phrases he’s heard or said? bet that flew over your head, didn’t it? but He might be autistic. being autistic myself, i can relate to his mindset and i know that he could have autism. having difficulty with social cues is a trait many autistics showcase. he has issues distinguishing what people mean and that would impact on his view of the team. some autistics do take things literally. remember in the most recent episode he was told to “separate work and fun”? he took that literally. he’s not stupid, bumble bee wasn’t clear enough. often autistics will repeat what they have heard or said in or out of context. remember that episode where Russel performed those magic tricks and Denny described it as “flim-flammery”? notice how Grimlock repeated that? notice how countless other times he’s repeated stuff? finally, remember that episode where Grimlock accidentally download fix-it’s control panel and got smart? at the beginning when he was attempting to take the test, he was having issues trying to understand it. he was thinking outside of the box and remember at the end he asked for a study guide with pictures? it was to help him remember it better. most autistics do thing or use things to help us remember stuff better.

now, let’s get to Strongarm. she exhibits similar traits to Grimlock in this sense. she does have a habit of not getting social cues. she has a habit of repeating phrases or actions. she does take things literally. notice how she’s always repeating the law? that’s her special interest. remember in a more recent episode how sideswipe mentioned she was pushy and she started to literally push him? remember how she’s really awkward? she might be autistic. often, autistics do end up going to schools, collages and/or universities (in this case, academies) of high value that relate to their special interest since they are so strong in it. Strongarm got in due to this. also remember how Nightra was introduced to us and Strongarm was having issues realizing she was manipulating her at first? some autistics fall victim to being manipulated somehow, since people don’t get them and find them easy targets. also notice how her empathy varies? she can be too empathetic or not empathetic enough. sure, she’s a police officer, but autistics do exhibit this trait as well. empathy varies from autistic to autistic. some can be very empathetic, others lack empathy and some can alter.

in conclusion, i think we missed an important detail Hasbro might be trying to give us in terms of character diversity. i think this detail went over our heads as bad writing but this could be a start to more diverse characters in shows aimed towards younger children. as well as introducing autistic characters to transformers. how the majority of you haven’t picked it up, i’m honestly confused about.

thank you
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:40 pm

Wow. I haven't seen RID, but that's a lot of input. And I agree with you that it's interesting and I find it nice that they're putting it in a show for kids (even though some older audiences do watch it too) so that they can understand someone who's autistic.

A little off topic from transformers, but still in the autistic spectrum, there's a new show called The Good Doctor. It has Shaun Murphy, a 20 something year old surgeon, whose actually autistic. I LOVE this show at only two episodes in. He's a cute and adorable character while also giving the viewer some sympathy because of how some of the other doctors don't think someone with autism should be in a medical field. I highly recommend it for anyone, autistic or not.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:46 pm

yeah.
i'm actually very suprised that no body else at first picked up on storngarm possibly having autism
and that just makes me sorta annoyed
i mean the signs were right in people's faces. i don't know how they couldn't have picked it up.

also, chase from rescue bots might be autistic too.
i'm picking up signs from him.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:55 pm

*places servo on your shoulder strut* Most people don't know what the signs are for those with autism. I know that I don't, but watching the show I mentioned has helped a bit. And I think more people should be aware of the signs so that they know.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:25 am

yeah i know
but I've noticed some people on the internet are autistic themselves and like transformers and didn't pick it up either.

anyway. i'm squealing because i've just noticed that Chase might be autistic (chase from rescue bots)
two very awesome characters in the same continuation timeline, both having very important jobs and each one is a different gender?
yes please! we need more characters like this in transformers. i'm just praying that Hasbro makes these two cannonly autistic.
i need them to be. i need my precious police babies to be confirmed autistics.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:51 am

@the machine;; I don't know about that, though I haven't seen RID before. I remember you mentioning the Orion Pax/Optimus Prime having Autism and I don't know what to think. I wouldn't blame him for being confused the entire time and a bit slow to catch onto things. All the 'Cons on the warship were treating him in a different way than what he would've been treated normally and they often talked behind his back. When StarScream found him and began blabbering hints about him being a prime and other information he became curious and wary. When the Vehicons would bark orders at him to get back to his small room with the computers he would be l bit put off about it and question why they treated him in such manner. I mean no offense nor harm, but I don't really see that being the case. I have high functioning Autism myself and I have a 2 year old nephew with low functioning Autism as well, plus I have been in residential treatment and been around people with mental health issues and such and it's made it easier for me to detect something. :/ I mean no harm at all with any of this, and I am sorry if it does offend you. >.<

@Crimson_Raven;; I have Xfinity from Comcast and it was up to rent or buy on demand three days after it showed in theaters, though I do live in America. My friend saw it and she said it was really cool and wanted to see it in 3D lol.

Omg I saw this on the Google page as an announcement of sorts and was curious. http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/10/07/tran ... ers-351676

Also found this, apparently they are making a spin off movie about Bumblebee? what even is this
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick