-_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: -_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Postby the machine » Sun May 21, 2017 1:59 pm

yeah but who know how they did it.
same.

omg i'm making a transformers AU where they're all human and they become magical boys and girls and have this like armor that resembles their cybertonian form and the transform like magical girls via a phone or something.
i'm already imagining theme song styles for each transformer
crosshairs would have a rock theme
drift would have a japanese theme
dino would have a tarantella theme (it's a kind of folk song and dance in Italy)
jazz would have a techno theme
optimus might have an epic classical theme (like fast paced and strong)
i for some reason see ironhide as having a fast paced Polynesian theme similar to the haka

but that';s all i can think of for magical girl-like transformation theme music themes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun May 21, 2017 3:24 pm

James Barnes wrote:Username: James Barnes
Which series/movies have you watched?: Bayverse
Favourite character and why: Sunstreaker. Not only is his alt amazing, but I love his ego! XD
The impossible question, Autobot or Decepticon? (Go neutral if you want): Autobot cause of Sunny and Sides!

BREATHES HEAVILY
WE SHALL GET ALONG JUST FINE
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun May 21, 2017 4:13 pm

G1 Sunstreaker wrote:
Favourite character and why: Sunstreaker. Not only is his alt amazing, but I love his ego! XD
The impossible question, Autobot or Decepticon? (Go neutral if you want): Autobot cause of Sunny and Sides!

BREATHES HEAVILY

Sunny, no scaring the newbies.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Mon May 22, 2017 3:33 am

Inari Kitsune wrote:
G1 Sunstreaker wrote:

BREATHES HEAVILY

Sunny, no scaring the newbies.

Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon May 22, 2017 4:59 am

I know you're excited about another Sunny fan, but chill.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon May 22, 2017 11:29 pm

Omg
someone needs to draw Dino from transformers dark of the moon dancing the tarantella

Lemme explain

The tarantella is a folk dance in Italy which varies depending on what region of Italy you are in/from.
(For example, "tarantella Napoletana" is from the Naples, and "tarantella calabrese" is from Calabria)

Since Dino in the movies is Italian, it would make perfect sense for him to dance the tarantella if he wanted to for whatever reason dance.
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Tue May 23, 2017 5:45 am

welcome fellow fan :D I'll add us to the ranks
(yesterday my 5 yr old lil bro fell down our stairs and broke his upper arm!
I had to babysit my two other younger brothers whilst the 'rents were at hospital with him and he had to have an operation with metal wire supporting his bone this morning or he could have lost his arm!
Also mum said the doc said to him 'your like a transformer now'
So if I fall back on stuff like the club and rp's I have to help with my bro and there's not much I can do about our internet but I'll catch you all ASAP and love ya!)

I thought of something great earlier.
Right so what if the bots somehow couldn't use their weapons so they had to use makeshift weapons instead?
x'3 like craft their own weapons, and who would make what as a weapon?
:lol: I'd love to add this into a rp.

I said Drift could use lamp posts as stand-ins for his swords.
And Perceptor and Wheeljack would make a gun that shoots rocks ^_^
I could she Sunstreaker tying a huge fan to the top of his alt to blow away 'cons or to mainly frag them off.
Although it is Sunny, so he'd be concerned about his paint but I see him risking it when he sees how fun the fan is.
Here's some ideas from my brothers;
Chase, 6 years old said; Bee would use a trampoline to hit bad guys with (but I think using it as a boomerang would be better)
Optimus would tie a bunch of vacuum cleaners, blenders and microwaves together (I'm thinking like a wrecking ball?)
Sideswipe uses a sofa (aka couch) to sneak up and trip over the enemies and it has a hole in the bottom with a rocket booster so he can fly on it (think of it as an oversized flying skateboard)
Soundwave would strap a load of speakers and use himself as like a huge mp3 player to blast the enemies (hence his namesake)
Beck, 4 years old said; Aerobolt would stuff plungers onto the unsuspecting enemies faceplates
Last edited by Crimson_Raven on Fri May 26, 2017 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Tue May 23, 2017 5:47 am

Inari Kitsune wrote:Rae-Rae, you just reminded me of my triplets! I created (what feels like eons ago) three little clouded leopard sparklings for a roleplay. There's Aries, the oldest brother and the fiercest. Artemis, the only girl and a wise, skillful little huntress. And lastly, Orion, the baby brother who thinks like a Prime.

Deep, awesome :3

Yeah I'm dying to see TF5, James ^_^ Edit; did anyone see that weird alien lady thing talking to OP in the 'secret history' trailer? she's the one who made him evil! and I swear I saw Drift in a photo frame at the start of the trailer
Lol always glad to meet another Sunstreaker and Sideswipe fan, I ship Sunny with my main oc x3
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LascielsShadow » Thu May 25, 2017 12:58 pm

Ooh, yay, new people! Hi! :D

I'm just popping in to say that I have not, in fact, deactivated. I've just been busy with a bunch of events on other sites. (Whoops!)

I've added a couple new members to my TF crew. No prize for guessing who they might be. XD I got a pair of Loyal Subjects figures this time. They've stol-uh, liberated, Jazz insists (all of the Jazzes insist) a few weapons from my Deadpool figure's frankly incredibly overstocked armoury because Jazz didn't arrive with one and Prowl's was ludicrously oversized.

(For the record, this makes a total of seven Jazzes and seven Prowls for me. The entirety of the Decepticon army and most of the Autobots tremble at the thought of seven of each of those two running around.)
LascielsShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Thu May 25, 2017 12:58 pm

Just to let everyone know, at Sonic, they have a Megatron, Bumblebee and Optimus Prime shake thingy!
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me