Pretty Little Liars Fanclub ( Please answer poll)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Best Season so far?

Season 1
14%
Season 2
24%
Season 3
24%
Season 4
10%
Season 5
10%
Season 6
19%

Total votes : 21

Re: Pretty Little Liars Fanclub ( Please answer poll)

Postby Dizzy socks » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:24 pm

bump
Lights aways on. I work 9 to 5 (BST/GMT) so may take a while to get to PMs - but I will get to them.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pretty Little Liars Fanclub (Answer question for free pe

Postby zitharu » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Dizzy socks wrote:
kirtmeww wrote:This thread needs more views. <3
Cant wait for season 6b!!

I know - me neither. The whole time jump thing is very exciting, and the trailer looks amazing..!
    Who's your favourite character? <3

Emily is my all time favourite, and Hanna is my next favourite. I also like Paige, but I think that's partially just because of the fact that she was Em's girlfriend haha.
How about you? :)
zitharu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |SKYRIM| » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:38 pm

Hello! I'm sorry to be a bother, but I saw this thread and just had to post--I hope I can be apart of this fanclub xD!!

I just recently started watching PLL back in late September? Maybe early October? I was looking for a new show to watch on Netflix, and decided I would finally give PLL a chance. Goodness! I see what I've been missing in life, xD! I've become so incredibly addicted. I am all caught up, minus 6a, unfortunately. Because of this, I most likely wont be able to watch the show live-time, with the rest of the viewers ( I watch the series with my family now-after dragging them into it and we can't watch 6a on the xbox and we have financial issues, so paying for the episodes seems a bit out of the question).

But I digress! I absolutely adore the show. As for my favorite character? Spencer all the way. Its funny, because at first I really didn't like her. I found her irritating. At first I really liked Aria (because I can relate to her) and then Hanna followed close behind. But now, goodness, Spencer has stolen my heart, xD the pretty little liar. I am a hardcore Spoby fan for many (probably obvious) reasons, and I think Toby is probably my favorite supporting character.

I am really excited for 6b and I can't wait to watch 6a~! Its so very exciting.

What's your favorite episode? :O Without giving away too many spoilers xD!
█████
----
----
THE
ONLY
███ █
███ █

x
███ █
── ─ ── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐
TO
LABEL

------
time.journal.
trades.auctions.
pokéfarmtoyhou.se
©

------
THINGS
AS

█ █████

---------------
adult | genderfluid | artist | witch
i'm just an ordinary person who is dancing to the beat
of their own drum. i love to rp, read, game, draw & the rain.
fall is my favorite time of year.
if you ever need someone to talk to; don't hesitate
to message me.

FLOWERS OR WEEDS

|SKYRIM|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pretty Little Liars Fanclub (Answer question for free pe

Postby Dizzy socks » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:55 am

kirtmeww wrote:
Dizzy socks wrote:
kirtmeww wrote:This thread needs more views. <3
Cant wait for season 6b!!

I know - me neither. The whole time jump thing is very exciting, and the trailer looks amazing..!
    Who's your favourite character? <3

Emily is my all time favourite, and Hanna is my next favourite. I also like Paige, but I think that's partially just because of the fact that she was Em's girlfriend haha.
How about you? :)

Spencer and Mona are tied for me, I couldn't choose. Spencer is just amazing in every way, and I do in part identify with her. But I do love all of them, once I learnt to embrace the crazy that is Aria...!

|SKYRIM| wrote:
Hello! I'm sorry to be a bother, but I saw this thread and just had to post--I hope I can be apart of this fanclub xD!!

I just recently started watching PLL back in late September? Maybe early October? I was looking for a new show to watch on Netflix, and decided I would finally give PLL a chance. Goodness! I see what I've been missing in life, xD! I've become so incredibly addicted. I am all caught up, minus 6a, unfortunately. Because of this, I most likely wont be able to watch the show live-time, with the rest of the viewers ( I watch the series with my family now-after dragging them into it and we can't watch 6a on the xbox and we have financial issues, so paying for the episodes seems a bit out of the question).

But I digress! I absolutely adore the show. As for my favorite character? Spencer all the way. Its funny, because at first I really didn't like her. I found her irritating. At first I really liked Aria (because I can relate to her) and then Hanna followed close behind. But now, goodness, Spencer has stolen my heart, xD the pretty little liar. I am a hardcore Spoby fan for many (probably obvious) reasons, and I think Toby is probably my favorite supporting character.

I am really excited for 6b and I can't wait to watch 6a~! Its so very exciting.

What's your favorite episode? :O Without giving away too many spoilers xD!

Of course you're welcome - it's great to have more people to chat to cx. See that's funny about Spoby, I also love Spencer, but really dislike Toby if I'm honest, he's just not worthy XD. It's a real shame you can't watch 6A, there's some really special things happening there. Guessing you don't have Netflix then, that's what I watched it on? c:

To be fair, I don't seem to like many of the SOs on the show, Caleb about the only exception I think. It's not that I dislike them as characters, more the relationships. I find Ezria in particular incredibly creepy - but I do think it's been written that way, and it really does give off a 'weird' vibe. But then at the same time, I sort of appreciate just how out there it is. It's not okay, which makes it really interesting, but at the same time, Aria and Ezra can be equally creepy, and are in therefore in part perfect for each other...
    Paige I like as a character for the most part, but did her with Emily slightly uncomfortable, she seems so michael more invested than Emily.

Anyway I digress...
    Favourite episode without a doubt would be S3E22, Will the Circle be Unbroken. I think it's amazing in basically every way, and is closely followed by S3E23, which is also brilliant. If you have time, I'd advise anyone to go back an rewatch them.
    How about you? c:
Lights aways on. I work 9 to 5 (BST/GMT) so may take a while to get to PMs - but I will get to them.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |SKYRIM| » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:23 am

That's cool! To each their own xD! I actually really like Toby. I do agree, Ezra and Aria are kinda creepy, and that's where I draw the line where my similarities with Aria's character end. I've never been a fan of Ezra...he reminds me of a wild raccoon sometimes xD!

Mnn Caleb~ Now I think he's lovely but I don't think they really evolved his character very much. At the same time, I also don't think they evolved Toby very much either..probably the same amount? But I could be totally wrong because I haven't seen 6a! So, maybe I'm missing some important parts. Then again the show isn't about the boys to begin with xD!!! </rambling>

I actually have netflix, but I haven't seen 6a on there yet..unless I'm missing something? :O!! You must impart to me some of your wisdom!

My family suggested I just watch the free episodes On Demand..but they start on e6 and I refuse to go out of order xD!!!

My favorite episode...mnnn, this may seem kinda cheesy, but I think my favorite episode was Season 3's 13th episode. This Is a Dark Ride...that one was just so much fun to watch! But honestly, I can't pick my favorite..if I'm being completely honest. XD!

#TeamSpencerftw!
█████
----
----
THE
ONLY
███ █
███ █

x
███ █
── ─ ── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐
TO
LABEL

------
time.journal.
trades.auctions.
pokéfarmtoyhou.se
©

------
THINGS
AS

█ █████

---------------
adult | genderfluid | artist | witch
i'm just an ordinary person who is dancing to the beat
of their own drum. i love to rp, read, game, draw & the rain.
fall is my favorite time of year.
if you ever need someone to talk to; don't hesitate
to message me.

FLOWERS OR WEEDS

|SKYRIM|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Sun May 15, 2016 2:00 am

|SKYRIM| wrote:
That's cool! To each their own xD! I actually really like Toby. I do agree, Ezra and Aria are kinda creepy, and that's where I draw the line where my similarities with Aria's character end. I've never been a fan of Ezra...he reminds me of a wild raccoon sometimes xD!

Mnn Caleb~ Now I think he's lovely but I don't think they really evolved his character very much. At the same time, I also don't think they evolved Toby very much either..probably the same amount? But I could be totally wrong because I haven't seen 6a! So, maybe I'm missing some important parts. Then again the show isn't about the boys to begin with xD!!! </rambling>

I actually have netflix, but I haven't seen 6a on there yet..unless I'm missing something? :O!! You must impart to me some of your wisdom!

My family suggested I just watch the free episodes On Demand..but they start on e6 and I refuse to go out of order xD!!!

My favorite episode...mnnn, this may seem kinda cheesy, but I think my favorite episode was Season 3's 13th episode. This Is a Dark Ride...that one was just so much fun to watch! But honestly, I can't pick my favorite..if I'm being completely honest. XD!

#TeamSpencerftw!

Yeah, there's just always been something kind of "off" with Ezra, he's just super creepy cx. Yes I know what you mean with regards to evolving, neither are especially developed, but I guess I just prefer Caleb because he seems a little more adventurous, and empathic. Toby is nice, but I just think he seems a little self centred and dull - but no way do I blame you for liking him, I totally see why!

Well I'm in the UK, so that might be why I can see it on Netflix? Otherwise, I know you can get apps so you can use UK Netflix, and see it that way? c:.

Yeah, that's also a really good one - I've got some time tonight, so might watch it! Yeah picking favourites is always so hard, those two are just really special. I also like S602 and S603, but I'm guessing you haven't seen them cx.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Wed May 18, 2016 9:52 am

I don't think anyone is active on this topic, but the new season 7 trailer looks amazing!
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:50 am

Boop.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kwolf1998 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:38 am

I love PLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna join this fanclub! :D
░▒▓KWOLF1998▓▒░

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello I'm Kwolf!
I'm a happily married lesbian
with two cute furbabies
(a pomchi and a chihuahua)!
I love anime, pokemon,
video games, and wolves!

Join me on Wajas and
I will give you a freebie!!
Just click the banner below!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a Shipper for:
Clexa (The 100)
Emison (PLL)
Valkubus (LostGirl)
Lumity (OwlHouse)
Catradora (Shera)
Garnet (SU)
Talice (The L Word)
Red Kansas (OUAT)

Dog Quiz
Sexuality Poll
Coding
Kwolf1998

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:44 am

I am surprised this club isn't more active.. I am excited for the final season!
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me