fall out boy fanclub - QUESTION on page 86!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

fall out boy fanclub - QUESTION on page 86!

Postby zobiiwan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:20 am

[ note;; i am remaking this forum, with permission, due to the inactivity of the other thread. ]
welcome to the fall out boy fanclub, where everyone can share and discuss their feelings about
the music, the people, the events, or anything fall out boy related, post- and pre-hiatus. this is a
place for good times, friendship, and, y'know, obsessing over fall out boy. enjoy!

one;; please read all of the rules. they are here to serve a purpose.
      two;; be respectful of others' opinions and feelings towards anything
      and everything.
      three;; please do not mini-mod. i am hiring mods and they will look
      after the thread with me. if you have an issue with another member,
      contact me or another mod directly.
      four;; please try to only post things that are in relation to fall out boy.
      try not to stray too far away.
      five;; try to include everyone in conversation. no one likes being left
      out.
      six;; please do not post until you have been accepted by myself or a
      moderator.
      seven;; every case of being banned from the fanclub will be handled
      according to the situation, and in private, only to be done so once i
      have said that it is okay that they be banned.
      eight;; enjoy yourself here! i want this to be a comfortable place for
      us to share and discuss our feelings about these amazing people.
      nine;; pm me forms for moderator. please do not post them here.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxx[ i do not own any images used/posted on this thread. credit to owners. ]

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjMyLjAwMDAwMC5hblZ6ZENCaGJtOTBhR1Z5SUc5MlpYSmpZWE4wSUd0cFpBLCwuMAAA/la-belle-aurore.regular.png[/img][/center]
[list][list][list][size=80][b]username[/b]:
[b]preferred pronouns[/b]:
[b]what albums/songs are your favorite and why?[/b]:
[b]what is your favorite thing about fall out boy?[/b]:
[b]how/why did you get into fall out boy?[/b]:
[b]anything else you'd like to share?[/b]: [/size][/list][/list][/list]

you must be a member of the fanclub before you can sign up to be a moderator.
PLEASE PM ME FORMS FOR MODERATOR <3

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjI4LjAwMDAwMC5hU0IzYjNKbElHMTVJSE53WldOMFlXTnNaWE1nWm05eUlIUm9hWE1oLjAAAAAAAAAA/la-belle-aurore.regular.png[/img][/center]
[list][list][list][size=80][b]username[/b]:
[b]preferred pronouns[/b]:
[b]have you ever run/moderated a forum before?[/b]:
[b]have you ever moderated anything else (off cs) before?[/b]:
[b]what qualifies you to moderate?[/b]:
[b]what time zone are you in?[/b]:
[b]what times are you on, on average, every day?[/b]:
[b]anything else you'd like me to know?[/b]:
[b]any questions you have?[/b]:[/size][/list][/list][/list]
Last edited by zobiiwan on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 16 times in total.
zobiiwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

members.

Postby zobiiwan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:21 am

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x
Last edited by zobiiwan on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 18 times in total.
zobiiwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

about the band.

Postby zobiiwan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:21 am

birthday;; april 27, 1984 (age 31)
Patrick Martin Stumph , known professionally as Patrick Vaughn Stump, is an American singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, actor and music critic, best known as the lead vocalist, guitarist, pianist, and composer of Fall Out Boy, an American rock band from Wilmette, Illinois. Stump embarked on a solo career as a side project from Fall Out Boy during its hiatus. After Fall Out Boy's hiatus in late 2009, Stump released his debut solo album, Soul Punk, on October 18, 2011; on which he wrote all the songs, played all the instruments, as well as handling production and self-funding it. It served as an outlet for the music that he could not make with Fall Out Boy. A remix of "This City" was released as the first single to iTunes. He released his debut six-song EP titled Truant Wave on February 22, 2011. He has toured in the US and played some dates in Europe in support of Soul Punk and Truant Wave, and opened for Panic! at the Disco on their month-long US fall tour which began on October 9, 2011. On February 4, 2013, Fall Out Boy announced a comeback with the single "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)", the album Save Rock and Roll, and a subsequent tour. The EP PAX AM Days was later released on October 15, 2013. Stump's vocals for sixth album American Beauty/American Psycho (2015) were heavily praised.

birthday;; june 5, 1979 (age 36)
Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III, known professionally as Pete Wentz, is an American musician best known for
being the bassist, primary lyricist and backing vocalist for the American rock band Fall Out Boy. Before Fall
Out Boy's inception in 2001, Wentz was a fixture of the Chicago hardcore scene and was notably the lead
vocalist and lyricist for Arma Angelus. During Fall Out Boy's temporary hiatus in 2009–12, Wentz formed the
experimental, electropop and dubstep group Black Cards. He owns a record label, Decaydance Records, which
has signed bands such as Panic! at the Disco and Gym Class Heroes. Fall Out Boy returned in February 2013.
Wentz has also ventured into other non-musical projects, including writing, acting, and fashion; in 2005 he
founded a clothing company called Clandestine Industries. He also hosts the TV show Best Ink and runs a film
production company called Bartskull Films, as well as a bar called Angels & Kings. His philanthropic activities
include collaborations with Invisible Children, Inc. and UNICEF's Tap Project, a fundraising project that helps
bring clean drinking water to people worldwide. People magazine states that "no bassist has upstaged a front-
man as well as Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy."

x
x

birthday;; september 1, 1984 (age 31)
Joseph Mark "Joe" Trohman is an American musician, songwriter, composer, singer, and record producer. He is best known as the guitarist of the American rock band Fall Out Boy, as well as the lead and rhythm guitarist for heavy metal supergroup The Damned Things. Fall Out Boy began as Trohman and Pete Wentz's side project from the hardcore punk scene they were involved with, and the band has scored three number one albums on the US Billboard 200. With Damned Things on hiatus, Trohman and Josh Newton formed With Knives and the duo released their debut EP "Schadenfreude" in April 2012 with Trohman on lead vocals and guitar. It was released through Son Of Man, the label he co-owns with Newton. With Knives played a few dates in the US before becoming quiet and announced the project was on a break. On February 4, 2013, Fall Out Boy announced a comeback with a new album, tour and single.
x
x

x
birthday;; march 31, 1980 (age 34)
Andrew John "Andy" Hurley is an American musician and drummer. He is best known as the drummer
of the Chicago-based rock band Fall Out Boy. Prior to Fall Out Boy, Hurley played in several hardcore
punk bands. He joined Fall Out Boy as the full-time drummer in 2003 and was in the band's lineup until
its hiatus in 2009. Following that, he formed the heavy metal supergroup The Damned Things with Fall
Out Boy guitarist Joe Trohman; the group went on hiatus after its debut album, Ironiclast (2010), due
to band members focusing on their original bands' new album cycles. Hurley moved on to hardcore punk
band Enabler which released a debut album and toured in 2012. Fall Out Boy regrouped and announced
a new album and tour on February 4, 2013. The band's fifth studio album, Save Rock and Roll, was
released April 16, 2013, with the punk EP PAX AM Days announced on september 30 and was released on
October 15 the same year. The band's sixth studio album American Beauty/American Psycho was released
on January 16, 2015 and debuted at No. 1 on the US Billboard 200.

[ all information taken from wikipedia. ]
Last edited by zobiiwan on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:05 am, edited 7 times in total.
zobiiwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved.

Postby zobiiwan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:23 am

-reserved-
Last edited by zobiiwan on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
zobiiwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved.

Postby zobiiwan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:06 am

-just in case-
zobiiwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zobiiwan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:35 am

the fanclub is now open! i know it's a serious work in progress, but i am working on it as much as i can!
    for now, we can still discuss and share anything and everything about fall out boy, right?
zobiiwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fall out boy fanclub - now open!

Postby guilttripping » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:51 am

username: Wentz.
        preferred pronouns: I don't mind tbh. Whatever you're comfortable with.
        what albums/songs are your favorite and why?: I love From Under The Cork Tree. It is just an phenomenal album and each and every song is written with so much care and effort. My favourite song has to be 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen) because it means a lot to Pete Wentz who means a lot to me.
        what is your favorite thing about fall out boy?: Pete Wentz and the fact that they wrote every single one of their songs which is an amazing feat nowadays where you can just ask your label to buy you a song off a professional song writer.
        how/why did you get into fall out boy?: Long story.
        In October 2014, Fall Out Boy's Thnks Fr Th Mmrs came on MTV one night, I happened to be watching that night and didn't really think much of it. I was like: Yeah, good music and a good video but little did I know that in a few months they would be one of the biggest things in my life. That same month, I went to Germany with some friends and one of my friends was like: Hey... Listen to this. She played Centuries. I really liked it. It was catchy and very well written. That Christmas my dad got Believer Never Die as a present and started playing it immediately in his car. I picked up on Thnks Fr Th Mmrs straight away. My dad made me listen to I Don't Care and he said 'The bass is very good, this is my favourite song'. I must have heard it before somewhere because I knew all the lyrics and I didn't know how. So for a few months I listened to I Don't Care, Centuries and Thnks Fr Th Mmrs.
        Then, me and my best friend discovered Immortals. She was singing it and she said to me that is was off the film: Big Hero Six. I caught on to that song to and got addicted. Later on that month, I bought it on my phone. Meanwhile, I listened to Believers Never Die and bought the whole of that on my phone. I bought American Beauty/ American Psycho later on.
        anything else you'd like to share?:
        Pete Wentz is the only reason.
Last edited by guilttripping on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
guilttripping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zobiiwan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:56 am

@wentz;; accepted! i love your little explanation. ugh. T^T also, yes, pete wentz is the only reason.
zobiiwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me