Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Postby Nodell » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:24 am

- Welcome Banner Here-

Welcome to the Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub!

What is A RPW? wrote:What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paintbrush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from its fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it; it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish; it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

___

- - - Art Goes Here - - -
Last edited by Nodell on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fanclub Rules

Postby Nodell » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:26 am

Fanclub Rules and Regulations

■ Any rules listed on the main thread carry over to here.

■ You don't need a RPW to join the fanclub, all members are welcome!

■ No sign-up is required to join, you are automatically a member if you post.

■ Be respectful of everyone on here, staff and non-staff alike.

■ Posting art (stories/writing included) here is very welcome, we may even feature your art!

■ If your art is featured and you don't want it to be, PM me and I'll be happy to take it down <3

■ No one word posts or general spam, all posts must be related to RPWs!

■ If you are looking for a mate for your RPW(s), go here - don't post it on the fanclub!

■ Edit your post if you forgot to say something and no one has posted after you, AKA: no double posting.
__

t
Last edited by Nodell on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Members

Postby Nodell » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:28 am

Staff Members and Helpers

A d m i n i s t r a t o r s
Ravendarus
KyuubiHiro
Wolphee

A d m i n _ A s s i s t a n t s
Nodell
Sheori

M o d e r a t o r s
Meep Meep
Pokechu12
ijellybean
ElementStar

A r c h i v i s ts
Lunar.
Sheori

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
A r t i s t s
SnowStar
Lunar.
Spade-Studio
Nodell
balto.
Snow!
♠Trollish♠
foxflight,
Izzybee
Zuppe
rockpelt.
SoulFireWolf
ElementStar

R e v a m p_ A r t i s t s
Meep Meep
Snow!

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
N u s e r y_ A r t i s t s
Snow!
Lunar.
BrightHeaven
Nodell
foxflight,
SoulFireWolf
ElementStar

P o u n d_ K e e p e r s
Lunar.
Sheori - Helper
captaincaprag.hircus - Helper

G r o w t h_ A r t i s t s
Snow!
cynefin
BrightHeaven
balto.
~Caramel~
Nodell
Qualeo
Last edited by Nodell on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News Box

Postby Nodell » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:29 am

News Box

Current News wrote:
There is no current news
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Featured Art

Postby Nodell » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:30 am

Featured Art
Art wrote:
Last edited by Nodell on Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Nodell » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:31 am

Reserved
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Nodell » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:31 am

Reserved
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tasks

Postby Ravendarus » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:09 am

Nothing yet!

-found-

Code: Select all
[b]-Daily Task Entry!-[/b]
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Entry;;[/b]
Last edited by Ravendarus on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2

Postby PeanutButterRum » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:11 am

New thread! Nice and clean, none of the yucky stuff.
Last edited by PeanutButterRum on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2

Postby Chimericect » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:19 am

Mark 8D
    If anyone is interested Theres a puppy roleplay Here, teens and pups ou! (Teens mainly as helpers uvu)
    And my comissions are open for a limited time Here if you happen to be interested ;w;

Finally (for advertising) , if anyone is open for comissions im looking for art and help for the last RPW I plan on trying for, Charybdis uvu

Also I don't think I properly showed everyone my new custom ovo
    Everyone meet Kaydn Brinn, she's a tomboy that has some social anxiety and selective mutism. She is afraid of mostly everyone, so your wolf may need to find a good way to approach her if they want to be friends. She is afraid of the dark, but thankfully she's is basically a living glowing thing she isn't ever in the dark. Her paint sparkles and allows her to grant wishes, one wish per wolf. Her clear eyes posess Nightvision so, once again, she isn't ever actually in the dark. She can turn off her glow and Nightvision if she wishes uvu she doesn't have a home and is seen wantering around. She is much smaller than an average RPW, although she will end up growing to somewhat normal height. She is extremely skinny due to poor eating and may be in need of an adoptive family at some point. c:
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me