Lions of the Cosmos Fanclub V.2 - Open

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Should the Aveta (breeding flower) add a change of utility so you can choose litter size?

Yes
67%
No
17%
Maybe, Explain?
17%

Total votes : 48

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Fanclub V.2 - Open

Postby Dead account 01 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:44 pm

Please say heloo to Heineken. He is a rebel assassin and is a poison elemental!

Heineken is a lion who is wise beyond his years. This is due entirely to his experience as a pride lion, as a nomad, and finally - for now - as a rebel. Heineken is quite the socialite, enjoying discussion and small talk with his fellow rebels; but not quite for the sake of just talking. You see, Heineken is wise, and there is much to gauge about a lion just on how they speak to and of others.
Heineken is rather polite for a rebel. He does not shove around his weight or make threats to forward himself - quite the unusual trait for one who is supposed has allied himself with a band of heathens. Quite the cunning male, he knows this politeness can and has earned him many favors and given him the trust of those who otherwise would not have offered it.
Heineken is no pushover, he does not forgive and forget. He remembers every threat and aggressive stance leveled at him, and sees it dealt with in a manner fitting sooner or later.
This calm, cool cat becomes quite the fierce monster on the battlefield. There is a sense of methodical insanity that exudes from Heineken while facing down a foe on the battlefield - or when performing an execution.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:31 pm

"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:40 pm

Hey all, Reminder that any commission and art trades need to be upheld in a timely manner. Many members have issued complaints and reports of users neglecting duties in trades and sells of art to staff.
We ask that if you are guilty of such, to please complete them in a timely manner, issue a refund, or discuss with the buyer/other half of the trade to come to an agreement.
In the future, if claims are brought to staff, we will be implementing a strike system.
Complaints against the negligent artist will start becoming strikes. The first few strikes will earn a talk with staff, after that you will no longer be able to advertise on the loc discord, fanclub, or website.
What can you do to prevent this?
1. Complete art in a timely manner, if something comes up, discuss 1x1 with the buyer and come to an agreement- do not leave them hanging.
2. Neogiate with the buyer/seller, perhaps do not accept or send full payment until art is in progress or completed.
3. You don't have to rush a piece, but if it's taking a while or is more challenging, keep in contact and let the buyer know.
4. If you have problems bring it to LOC staff(starry knight, me, willow, Dragoncool, charboo, sunbears, Pengu, vraska, bootless box, red weasel ) or cs staff.

If behavior continues staff will be forced to take additional steps possibly blacklists, artist beware, or changing rules with tokens and loc currency.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Was wondering if anyone had any basic customs or customs that they were willing to trade me? Willing to give a butt ton of art, lioden stuff, fr stuff or anything else you may be interested in!~ pm me if interested <3

Also ended up making a blank size chart anyone can use to show their lions height~ max height is 15 min 10 moles 6-8 cubs 5-6 (is measured at the head)
https://sta.sh/2ta78xtorbj

Ex: Image
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:59 am

ANNOUNCEMENT

As I know many of you have already noticed, Loc has been very slow going for the past...i’d say 6 months or so? I will not lie and say that it can be a reoccurring trend, mainly one that falls on my shoulders. My Husband just recently graduated from Bootcamp and came home to visit hence why my very prolonged absence. Though it is not an excuse, my priority atm revolves around ensuring he is successful and in good spirits and health. With this in mind, for this coming year I will have much more time and thus, more focus on Loc and it’s future endeavors.

On behalf of my staff team as well, all have school or work that take up a lot of time and with the holidays here during the month of December things have drastically slowed. We understand all of your frustrations and eagerness to see things added, updated and moved forward but I need to put their RL needs as a top priority when they need it.

The Oasis event got pushed back due to my husbands pushed up leave date for Bootcamp and pushed back further when he came home to visit. I assure that the month of February will sport the next event without delay. I would rather give the event and the lore presented my full attention instead of offering a story and designs that were sub par.

Please be assured that we are not avoiding it, we just simply haven’t had the free time to move forward with a myriad of projects.If you do have questions or concerns I encourage any and all to speak with a member of staff, one you trust or feel most comfortable with to discuss said issues or remind them about something that may have been overlooked. It has been a bumpy few months and now, moving forward we can improve and ensure that a consistent and reliable system can be put in place from here on out.

As for personal characters within the loc community that have been brought up in concern. It has been addressed and is being worked on. Please leave the subject alone until the situation has been fully discussed and resolved. Thank you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Just wanted to share some recent art I made to kinda reward myself for finally completing all my commissions *aha*

I am now open to take on more commissions, but I don't want to take on too many. I will be traveling back to school soon and don't want to be swamped at the start of semester. BUT if you're interested feel free to PM me on here or DM me on the LOC Discord! Got a few now.

Anyway this is my Pythia and HobbitGeek's Aloysius bein all cute and stuff :P

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:58 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello loc peeps!! A new year means a new raffle <33
    Be sure to read the FAQ before posting nwn

January L.O.C. Raffle
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI
-------------------------------------------------

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:09 am

Hey guys, my boy Tsukiyo is seeking a girlfriend/crush. Pride preferred, nomad/oasis is a possibility. Female preferred, but might fall for a male. Not in a rush for cubs, won't require RPs (school started up again so RPs will be very slow), would like at least headcannons. Must have to put up with Adamos since they are best buds. Unlikely to leave the pride officially, will still be a warrior for the pride unless strongly convinced otherwise.
https://toyhou.se/494546.2-3-tsukiyo

My girl Amaterasu might be seeking a boyfriend/crush as well. She has had her heart broken by my boy Ibzan so she may be a little hesitant/untrusting at first. Male only. Pride, nomad, or oasis preferred, rebel would have to be very convincing and not a threat to her family/must be willing to keep where he family lives and who they are a secret. She is no longer focused on killing Aquilo anymore, I just have yet to write up the story for that.
https://toyhou.se/913437.amaterasu

All my lions are seeking friends/enemies/other kinds of relationships as well:
https://toyhou.se/NARANDA/characters/folder:90152

Lastly, I am seeking some custom tickets. Willing to offer CS pets/items, eldemore pets, FR currency/items, Lioden items/currency, Furvilla items/currency, old chars or LOC tokens and maybe item vouchers. Please PM me if you have a custom ticket or two you might be willing to trade!
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me