Lions of the Cosmos Fanclub V.2 - Open

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Should the Aveta (breeding flower) add a change of utility so you can choose litter size?

Yes
67%
No
17%
Maybe, Explain?
17%

Total votes : 48

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Fanclub V.2 - Open

Postby Keen » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Would anyone who is good with the lore and such care to proof-read my story? I would really appreciate it!
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:02 am

If anyone with a nomad lion would like to have a relationship with Veck, please PM me ^-^ I am looking for a nomad that can deal with his personality though, so be sure to read that first. Gender doesn't matter ^-^
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravestones » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:38 am

Hello everyone! I've heard about LOC's for a long time but I finally decided to check them out. They seem like an awesome species with great lore and the artists are amazing. I don't have a lion of my own yet, but I look forward to trying out for some and participating in the event. I'm very happy I can participate even though I'm a non-owner. It looks really fun. I don't know if I'm going to try out for an event lion yet but if I have the time and dedication I just might. ^^

r e p l i e s ;;
@lichenfeather:: Such a cute couple! Congrats! That art is adorable, also.
@Meddled:: Such amazing art you've got there. It's a very cool couple as well.
@Keen:: Hey! I'm new here, too. I haven't read everything yet, but I'm going to do that as soon as I post this. XD
@sandstorm814:: Good luck on finding a partner! I hope you win the LOC you want.
@bat-ty:: Good luck on your commissions! I hope I can catch one of your streams later. ^^
....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:55 am

@Keen; Welcome to LoC! Best of luck in the comps you enter! You've already gotten my welcome message~
@Sandstorm814; Hello! Welcome to LoC! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come to me or any other staff member. We would be more than happy to help! I wish you the best of luck finding a partner and with your form!
@Necrozma! Hello! Welcome to LoC! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come to me or any other staff member. We would be more than happy to help! Best of luck winning your first lion!

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cincil. » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:43 am

gonna slide a small mark in here ;w;

hi everyone, i hope you're having a wonderful day!
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:47 am

cincil. wrote:
    gonna slide a small mark in here ;w;

hi everyone, i hope you're having a wonderful day!

Hi!! Welcome to LoC! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come to me or any other staff member. We would be more than happy to help you!
I look forward to seeing you around!

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Hello all! With the acknowledgement that a few of our staff are trying for lions in the event, we are looking for members that know the lore and are not planning on competing to be guest judges. We will always have a fair panel of judges to chose the best forms out there, but this time we've decided to allow the community a say in our families owners.
    With this being said, our guest judges must know the lore and be ready to read some/all of the forms no matter the length or user it's made by. As a reward we will be gifting our guest judges with the options of a claim slot, extra lion slot, breeding flower or 100 tokens.

All interested in judging must pm me, starry--knight while answering all of the following questions. This is to ensure whoever is judging grasps the lore in different aspects and can carefully examine each form with lore in mind.

1. What is the landscape of the planet?
      2. What are the basic elements?
      3. What does the job of a Pride Member entail?
      4. What wanders the Unknown? Is it safe?
      5. What are Nomads?
      6. What is Z-99? What use does it hold to the lions?
      7. What rank can a male lion with a full mane hold?
      8. What are the Pride Lions fighting the Rebels for? What are both sides beliefs?
      9. Who is the current alpha of the pride? What elements does he control?
      10. What ranks are specific to physical traits (ex. Trackers must have tracker ears)

Rules for Judging
      1. Provide Constructive criticism or reasoning behind why you like/ dislike a form when judging.

2. Be upfront if a friend is competing for a loc in this competition. We will assign you to another lion/lions to judge instead to allow for the least amount of bias as possible. Failure to disclose this information could get you banned from the species/ or restrict you from adopting from special events and losing your compensation for helping judge.

3. Try looking at forms without reading into names. Your job is to judge the content of the form, not the person or position they hold. All forms should be seen as equals and judged accordingly.

4. If struggling with lore, or unsure of whether a form is following lore properly, please message your fellow judging team to discuss. We do hope that you are, after answering the 10 questions, an expert/ close enough to fulfill the harder parts of the judging process

5. Judging on time. Forms must be judged no later than 2 weeks after the competition has closed. Failure to do so will result in a loss of your compensation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:01 am

Welcome to all the new members! Please, please PM me if you need anything! I'm happy to help with forms and stuff, as well!

I'm looking for LOTS OF ART! I have a ton of stuff to offer, from DA points to credits, as well as art, writing, ideas, and character designs. I also have a Claim Slot I'm happy to trade for an animation or an all-out piece. PM me if interested!

Similarly, I'm happy to do quick headshots or sketches for anyone in need for a couple credits~ For items, customs, claim slots, ELS, and other stuff, I'm willing to get very intricate! If you need examples, feel free to ask!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:34 am

Hey so I made some armor for my LOC Klay a while ago and I'm not a huge fan of it so I was wondering if anyone wanted to buy it off me? (I'll color it in and fit it to your lion) Image
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Is there anywhere I can find information about the hate element? I can't remember if there's anywhere on CS with it (sorry if its in a really obvious place and I'm just being blonde again)
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me