Lions of the Cosmos Fanclub V.2 - Open

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Should the Aveta (breeding flower) add a change of utility so you can choose litter size?

Yes
67%
No
17%
Maybe, Explain?
17%

Total votes : 48

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Fanclub V.2 - Open

Postby Pengu. » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:01 pm

@dragoncool97
That armor looks really great! It compliments him well for sure!

------

Starry was lovely and grew my two babes from our breeding for me <333
These two were overdo but so happy Kaiden and Baequaz are now adults.

Kaiden still is a shy little guy with not as much confidence as he should, still has problems with talking to females, but has followed his dad's footsteps and is a forger. He pretty much dedicates himself to his work and is quite the workaholic. My eternal single pringle <33

And Baequaz can finally pursue all of the boys she desires xD She is a scout but doesn't really care much for the job and just wants to have a good time so she can be a little scatterbrained when she should be patrolling. Tho it gives her lots of chances to patrol for guys (and gals) lol She is gonna want alllllll the crushes pft but I can see her settling for an older male/female who will help her calm down a bit lol

------

Now I just need to get Liath aged and all my babies will be adults c: <33 So excited for her and her sister to get grown as well.

Limited activity due to working full-time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact me on dA, TH, or discord if need be.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Going to edit this post with responses to you all,
but I really need some feedback for our elements!

I created a template for formatting element info, and I just need your thoughts on what should be added/removed
http://starrysloc.weebly.com/element-de ... plate.html

The goal is to create a symbol for each element and place them atop the short descriptions of the element on the main page
http://starrysloc.weebly.com/elements.html

from there you can click on the element to be brought to a filled template with all correlating info for that element.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Oh my goodness so many cub growths! They all look great. I'm excited to seem them in the community!
@dragoncool97 - Love Khuza's armor, it looks really cool
@Pety- Oh my goodness thank you! I'm so excited it looks beyond lovely!
@Oblivion It's awesome that you made a relationship search thread, it's gonna be really helpful.
@Starry - I think I like the formatting for the elements, i think that it's displayed well, in a manner that should be easy to read an understand.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Here's a revamp of Xerxes' armor! He's now a distractor, since he no longer wants to be around Khuza due to not approving of Khuza choosing the lake lioness Phycodurus as a mate.

image-5.php.jpeg
image-5.php.jpeg (70.16 KiB) Viewed 127 times
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:28 pm

@Dragon - All those armor updates are lovely! Very much in love with Khuza's armor update c:
      @Pety - You have been outdoing yourself with all your recent armor designs! Such beautiful work <3
      @All - Thank you for all your answers and feedback! They help a ton ;3;

Another question for you, because I have already run into this foreseeable problem!
      Code: Select all
      [b]Would you prefer that each element has a set "move" list. Ex: Those with water elements would be limited to knowing a move set. There would be many options to choose from that could help users get started with a move set they like, or get ideas, but are not mandatory to use.[/b]
Last edited by starry--knight on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Would you prefer that each element has a set "move" list. Ex: Those with water elements would be limited to knowing a move set. There would be many options to choose from and, I am open to listening to suggestions and adding new moves as they are created.

I feel like a move list shouldn't really be in effect? I, personally, have fun making up moves for my lions, and I like ot see the individual ways that everybody has their lion use their element. In my mind, at least, the way each lion works with their element is unique to that lion in a way to where they know how to use their element to their strengths. If that makes sense?
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Maybe I didn't elaborate enough in my thought process, so have a move set for the website, but is open to have users add movesets or create their own. Ideas that everyone can build off of?

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:24 pm

starry-knight wrote:Maybe I didn't elaborate enough in my thought process, so have a move set for the website, but is open to have users add movesets or create their own. Ideas that everyone can build off of?

OHHHH ok. I thought you meant like a restrictive moveset for each element, like, you cant do anything outside of these guidelines, type of thing ROFL. Nah nah, I think the idea of a list of ideas for movesets would be great though, cause its nice to have ideas sometimes.
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:25 pm

Would you prefer that each element has a set "move" list. Ex: Those with water elements would be limited to knowing a move set. There would be many options to choose from that could help users get started with a move set they like, or get ideas, but are not mandatory to use.
Actually, yes! Yes I would be. It would be nice to have a 'basic moveset', and it would give things for parents, cub trainers and mentors to teach. It would also give like.. a 'regiment' to patrols and such. It would add a nice detail to battles for sure. I'd totally support and help with this!

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:16 pm

Would you prefer that each element has a set "move" list. Ex: Those with water elements would be limited to knowing a move set. There would be many options to choose from that could help users get started with a move set they like, or get ideas, but are not mandatory to use.

I think this would be super helpful! This will be especially good for cub trainers, since they can be taught a specific moveset to pass on, then encourage an individual style. It'd also be fun, for me, to explore how learning these moves came about and what was easier and harder for the individual. I don't have any lions yet, but it'll make me a lot more confident when applying!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me