|☁ Anime & Manga Club ☁ | Dress up Competition RESULT pg117

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Do you prefer manga or anime?

Anime
33%
Manga
10%
Both
57%

Total votes : 1131

Re: |☁ Anime & Manga Club ☁ | Dress up Competition RESULT pg

Postby Al3xand3r » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Anyone here want to talk about Boko No Hero Academia?

Also oc's, im bored...
♤Lover of Space♤
♤ Al3x - He/Him - Artist - Animator - Writer ♤
Art Shop - Drakoplushes - Toyhouse - Artfight - Stardust ❤︎
♤ Currently trying to get every eastern dragon, Commission me or trade ♤
©
Al3xand3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rfeb » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:49 am

maninkari wrote:What are some anime/manga that have made you cry?

Everything tbh XD

Hm, well, I guess I'll just leave what left an emotional scar in me
Zankyou no Terror - Maybe it's the themes, maybe it's the fact I listen to the soundtrack and get buried in the feels
Shinsekai yori - Wow, what a ride that was. I break down every time I hear the first five seconds of the first OP. Who knows why
Shingeki no Kyoujin - I'm sure we all know why *cries*
Kimi no Na wa - The characters, their journey, the plot twists, the soundtrack (always the soundtrack), the animation, pretty much everything about this movie made me cry Q-Q
No. 6 - It was mainly the ending that breaks me ;-; Nothing much else, it was more dramatic than sad
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - I hated the ending for this one, but it was overall pretty good and made me bawl for some reason
Tokyo Ghoul - Because of the disappointment of a poorly made adaptation Jk, the manga was really emotional u_u
rfeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Username: Silver Pandorica
Nickname: Silver
Favorite Anime: Fruits Basket
Favorite Manga: Mm...Fruits Basket, lol
Any Questions? (Optional): Actually, yes! I’m looking for some anime to watch. I don’t watch a lot of anime, but I’m looking for some more good ones and I’d love some suggestions <3 To give an idea of what I like, my favorite anime are “Fruits Basket,” “Sword Art Online,” “Spice and Wolf,” erm...I know there’s another one I really liked but I can’t remember what it is, oops. Just whatever you suggest, please nothing with demons/angels, lots of sexual content, or a lot of blood ^^’

im just really sensitive to gore, so yeah
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:30 pm

-snip-

No anime has ever made me cry more than part 2 of jojos bizarre adventure. No manga more than part 7, and chapter 84 of attack on Titan.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dove. » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:10 pm

rfeb wrote:

Zankyou no Terror - Maybe it's the themes, maybe it's the fact I listen to the soundtrack and get buried in the feels

I agree with you on Zankyou no Terror, literally just the music was enough to make me break down from the feels.
Angel beats - this anime literally was the anime that made me cry whenever I heard the opening, like dead inside.
Tokyo Ghoul Root A - yes, i know the anime adaption sucks. But, the ending. The final episode of this literally made me die.
Assassination Classroom - THE ENDING IJSDKFJDIPSOFSD *cries*
Charlotte - I thought it was gonna be a happy anime... Eh...
Hotarubi no Mori e - this is a movie, and man oh man did I just ball up inside dead.
Your lie in april - hehehehe rip
Plastic memories - hehehehehe rip my life
Shelter music video - this is considered a anime music video basically, but I didn't need my heart anyways hahaha.

Silver Pandorica wrote:Any Questions? (Optional): Actually, yes! I’m looking for some anime to watch. I don’t watch a lot of anime, but I’m looking for some more good ones and I’d love some suggestions <3 To give an idea of what I like, my favorite anime are “Fruits Basket,” “Sword Art Online,” “Spice and Wolf,” erm...I know there’s another one I really liked but I can’t remember what it is, oops. Just whatever you suggest, please nothing with demons/angels, lots of sexual content, or a lot of blood ^^’

I got you dude.
So anime that i've seen similar to fruits basket that I think you might like are: Special A, Ouran Highschool Host Club { a must watch }, Kamisama Hajimemashita, School Rumble, Lovely Complex, and if you need any more recommendations if you've seen all of them then just let me know I've still got a few up my sleeve.

Similar to Sword Art Online not nessicarly similar in plot, but in kind of the action type vibes and such: Assassination Classroom, My Hero Academia, Aoharu x Kikanjuu, [similar to both ouran highschool host club and sword art online], Log Horizon, and Angel Beats!

And I haven't seen spice and wolf yett sorry D:

Cred. | link | link | link |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
link | link | link | link |
[ text1text1text1 ]
───────────
[ text2text2text2 ]
dove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Oh man, thank you so much. I looked up all of those individually and almost all of them look super good?? I know what I’m doing tomorrow XD I’ve seen a good bit of Ouran, it was alright, but I never did get around to finishing it (I love the twins tho <3). Anywho, thanks for the suggestions. I’ll definitely be watching those :D
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwikweenie » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:46 am

dove. wrote:

Angel beats - this anime literally was the anime that made me cry whenever I heard the opening, like dead inside.

oh my gosh, how could I forget?

I balled my eyes out for the duration of this series tbh, whenever I hear the first few piano chords..../sniffs/
but the music is so incredible. whenever I'm in a feels-y kinda mood, I put on some angel beats ost.
kiwi | she/her | trade me!
previously chargebolt !!
kiwikweenie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rfeb » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Silver Pandorica wrote:Any Questions? (Optional): Actually, yes! I’m looking for some anime to watch. I don’t watch a lot of anime, but I’m looking for some more good ones and I’d love some suggestions <3 To give an idea of what I like, my favorite anime are “Fruits Basket,” “Sword Art Online,” “Spice and Wolf,” erm...I know there’s another one I really liked but I can’t remember what it is, oops. Just whatever you suggest, please nothing with demons/angels, lots of sexual content, or a lot of blood ^^’

*cracks knuckles* Time to go through my mature anime list for some PG-13 ones heh. Your genres seem to be varied, so I'll just give some general good ones ^^

Your Name - It's a movie, but it's one of the best anime I've seen
Your Lie in April - Very inspirational, and it touches your heart. Also a tearjerker ^^'
Poyopoyo - It's really funny XD One of my faves tbh
Barakamon - Also a very funny one. You get attached to the lovable characters~
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Annddd yet another funny one lol. It's quite a unique shoujo anime, definitely one of my faves (btw I've read 200+ shoujo manga series so my opinions on shoujo is somewhat trustworthy)
One Punch Man - I mean, it's safe enough that my 8-year-old brother watched it so I guess it's fine? It's hilarious, I couldn't skip it
Charlotte - Quite interesting, and has a pretty good plot twist ^^
Plastic Memories - Tbh I didn't like this very much, but a friend of mine does and his opinion sounds better than mine so just ignore me if you check it out
Zankyou no Terror - It's an obligation to always recommend this u_u I will always remember it. Always.

Oh, and if you need help with remembering an anime you just can't remember, feel free to ask me ^^

I can't wait for someone to ask about manga recommendations so I can attack them with a huge list
rfeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xolarq » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:58 am

Username: ociify.
Nickname: oci
Favorite Anime: BNHA and Haikyuu!! (i can't choose one i'm sorryyy)
Favorite Manga: pretty new to manga tbhh
Any Questions? (Optional): any recommendations for manga? i'm also trying to find a new anime to watch? please helpp x)
xolarq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby rfeb » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:12 am

ociify. wrote:Favorite Manga: pretty new to manga tbhh
Any Questions? (Optional): any recommendations for manga? i'm also trying to find a new anime to watch? please helpp x)

*jumPS IN*

Why, hello there ^^ Glad to see ya here. If you're looking for anime: One Punch Man, Kino's Journey, Durarara, and Barakamon are pretty good.

That aside... Manga hehe. It tried to give a variety of genres and lengths, so just look through for any you're interested in:

Chumo Once Again - Short, it's one I recommend you just jump into without any context.
Kimi ni Shika Kikoenai - Another short one that I recommend you just jump into.
Orange - Shoujo, mystery, some time travel elements. It's one of those great shoujo manga you should check out.
Kingyo Sou - A cute short romance. It's quite moving u_u
Ouran Highschool Host Club - A hilarious read. I found the manga had more story and characters than the anime, so just keep that in mind if you finish one and crave for more ^^
Tokyo Crazy Paradise - A funny twist to the usual shoujo manga. It involves action, genderbending, drama, and of course, comedy.
Koori no Mamono no Monogatari - If you're into gay manga, you should definitely check this one out. It takes place in a fantasy world and has some supernatural beings.
Annarasumanara - Manhwa (korean manga). It's really unique from the story, to the symbolism, to the amazing artwork. It deals with drama, psychology, and a bit of romance
The Friendly Winter - *cries* This was a real tearjerker Q-Q It's very moving and it's basically these characters trying to live with some growth disorders that brings them more challenge than what it appears on the surface. It's also pretty cute and funny when it's not in the serious mood.
Beelzebub - One of my favourite comedies. It has the supernatural and action~
Tokyo Ghoul - Gore warning~ I'm sure you've heard of this before. If you're debating between the anime or the manga, the manga is indisputably better. It's one of my faves.
American Ghost Jack - They say it's a horror, but it's just as horror as any mild comic can be. I found it pretty interesting ^^ (it's a manhwa, fuLL COLOUR AND BEAUTIFUL)
Owari no Seraph - Hey, look at that, it's incomplete unlike the rest of them. It's pretty fun tho currently. It's mainly action, mystery, and the supernatural.
Code:Breaker - I don't hear about this as often as I expected ;-; It's another romance/supernatural/action manga.
Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan - The mangaka of this manga is actually a fave of mine ^^ It's very moving, and if you're into these ones, just let it take your emotions for a short ride.
Skip Beat - A funny shoujo romance. If it was only complete...Maybe I wouldn't be forced to read everything every few months XD

Well, that's all ^^ Sorry I didn't recommend many of the great must-reads of all-time. I only have a list of 83 manga and- *drops list of other 400* Ah- well that one's mostly shoujo and quite outdated if I have to say haha- *drops list of incomplete 200* I mean, I did say I only recommended completed ones...I think? Anyway, feel free to complain to me if none of these suited your tastes, but most of these have high ratings so I think it'll be fine for your first mangas. *Cleans up lists that are proof that I have no life* I hope others will answer your question, since I'm also looking for new manga. *Hides list of 70 plan-to-read manga*
rfeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me