|☁ Anime & Manga Club ☁ | Dress up Competition RESULT pg117

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Do you prefer manga or anime?

Anime
33%
Manga
10%
Both
57%

Total votes : 1131

Re: |☁ Anime & Manga Club ☁ | Dress up Competition RESULT pg

Postby rfeb » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:03 am

turmoil wrote:
Favorite Manga: do webtoons count? lookism, i love yoo, my dear cold-blooded king
a guy like you is good too (not a webtoon)

Any Questions?: you can talk about webtoons here... right? because i need recommendations. i like cheesy romance oops, and love triangles are ooooyeahhhh because why not. anyone know of webtoons with the triangles because heck yeah i'm on board
also lookism-type webtoons is great too c: though i doubt anything can relate to lookism... it's unique (confused if it's horror or not, sometimes the art is freaking scary)

*slides in*
I'm curious too O-O But I'll assume they are XD

Oof I loved Lookism (I stopped reading coz I hated waiting for updates). And I'm still waiting for I Love Yoo to catch up to where it was before it got featured ;-;

I don't have anything similar to Lookism, sorry ^^' Some romance webtoons I liked were Salty Studio, The Stories of Those Around Us, and Annarasumanara. Then there's DICE which you might like.

I tried keeping it to webtoons made by Korean authors, since I'm still unsure about the whole webtoons topic XD
rfeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Username: BirdWhistle<3
Nickname: don't have one, make one up for me!
Favorite Anime: Fairy Tail! I just started watching it!
Favorite Manga: Alice 19th
Any Questions? (Optional): nah
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 515 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Hey, I am looking for some more animes to watch and some of my favorites are 'Sword Art Online' 'Fairy Tail' 'Your Lie In April' and 'Food Wars' so anything like these following animes would be amazing!
Please, no overly sexual content, gore or overly strong language, I am personally fine with all of these things but I do have parents and younger siblings to be mindful of so I would rather have some kid and parent-friendly options.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rfeb » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:22 am

515 wrote:Hey, I am looking for some more animes to watch and some of my favorites are 'Sword Art Online' 'Fairy Tail' 'Your Lie In April' and 'Food Wars' so anything like these following animes would be amazing!
Please, no overly sexual content, gore or overly strong language, I am personally fine with all of these things but I do have parents and younger siblings to be mindful of so I would rather have some kid and parent-friendly options.

I watched One Punch Man with my family, they loved it even though they usually don't like anime XD

There are other good ones like: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Charlotte, Haikyuu, Angel Beats, Durarara (maybe not for younger siblings), Noragami, Ouran High School Host Club

If you're into movies: Your Name, Spirited Away, Wolf Children, A Letter to Momo

I don't watch much anime, but I hope that's enough ^^ These are all family-friendly. It's roughly in order starting from my fave to least fave, but they're all good.
rfeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby turmoil » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:44 pm

rfeb wrote:
turmoil wrote:
Favorite Manga: do webtoons count? lookism, i love yoo, my dear cold-blooded king
a guy like you is good too (not a webtoon)

Any Questions?: you can talk about webtoons here... right? because i need recommendations. i like cheesy romance oops, and love triangles are ooooyeahhhh because why not. anyone know of webtoons with the triangles because heck yeah i'm on board
also lookism-type webtoons is great too c: though i doubt anything can relate to lookism... it's unique (confused if it's horror or not, sometimes the art is freaking scary)

*slides in*
I'm curious too O-O But I'll assume they are XD

Oof I loved Lookism (I stopped reading coz I hated waiting for updates). And I'm still waiting for I Love Yoo to catch up to where it was before it got featured ;-;

I don't have anything similar to Lookism, sorry ^^' Some romance webtoons I liked were Salty Studio, The Stories of Those Around Us, and Annarasumanara. Then there's DICE which you might like.

I tried keeping it to webtoons made by Korean authors, since I'm still unsure about the whole webtoons topic XD

yokes late response from my semi-hiatus. i started god of high school and i'm so addicted hhmmmp
lookism is still great, i also hate waiting on the chapters but it's updated so much uuugghh i love the author
the newest i love yoo episode is also heckkin cute but cLIFFHANGER oMG (i hate waiting for updates too, originally i wanted to wait for it to finish but ican'twaitanymore)
and i'll try out the ones you recommended! thank you so much c:
turmoil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryukrem » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:59 am

Anybody have an account on Anime Planet?
    My girlfriend introduced me to it and it's amazing. Such a great way to track all your anime!

ryukrem - lesbian - taken <3

prefer to roleplay off site. pm me.

roleplay search
ryukrem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwikweenie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:35 am

ryukrem wrote:
    My girlfriend introduced me to it and it's amazing. Such a great way to track all your anime!

ah, I'll have to check it out-- I've surprisingly never heard about it! seems like something along the lines of MAL (my anime list) which is what I use to find, track, and discuss anime as chargebolt if anyone wants to add me ;v;

I'm curious if anyone else uses MAL as well? if not what do you use to keep track of what you seen, or do you not keep track? I find it interesting to have a list of what I've watched, dropped, on hold, and especially plan to watch.

I like MAL too because you can add what's upcoming and get notifications when news comes out about said series!!
kiwi | she/her | trade me!
previously chargebolt !!
kiwikweenie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryukrem » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:28 am

It's the same as MLA. You can even upload your MLA list to it.
      The thing with Anime Planet is it shows you how much of your life you've spent watching Anime haha it's pretty funny. There's challenges and such too! And like MLA it give you notifications of new anime as well.

ryukrem - lesbian - taken <3

prefer to roleplay off site. pm me.

roleplay search
ryukrem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsar » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:18 am

chargebolt wrote:
ryukrem wrote:

ah, I'll have to check it out-- I've surprisingly never heard about it! seems like something along the lines of MAL (my anime list) which is what I use to find, track, and discuss anime as chargebolt if anyone wants to add me ;v;

I'm curious if anyone else uses MAL as well? if not what do you use to keep track of what you seen, or do you not keep track? I find it interesting to have a list of what I've watched, dropped, on hold, and especially plan to watch.

I like MAL too because you can add what's upcoming and get notifications when news comes out about said series!!

I use MAL and Anime Planet! (my user is Tsarina on both if anyone's curious~) MAL is nice because there's more customization options for your list, such as start/finish dates, tags etc. and you can code your own list theme as well! But AP has some unique features too, particularly the ability to favorite (and hate) an unlimited number of characters instead of only 10 like on MAL. Both sites have their merits ^^
Tsar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:27 am

I only have an account for MAL. I'll check out the other site when I remember though!

My username on MAL is Zeruff is anyone wants to add me. I haven't updated my list in awhile though so it's not up to date
Vector • he/it • adult
Zexalii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me