✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby Faybell » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:16 am

Put me down for a maybe for the tournament lol.

I might make a holiday themed team for it but we'll see. I was wanting to restart Pokémon ultra sun so I might not be ready in time.

On a side note: how many deaths do you think I'd get doing an egglocke in US? lol I had trouble with some matches just playing normally. :"D
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regigigas » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:33 pm

i really want to do wormhole hunting but it's been 10 hours and i am NOT leaving until i get my shiny reshiram it's going to be so worth it

a super sweet user answered a pm about wormhole hunting, but just one last question for yall: even 1k-2k lightyears in, can you still get shinies frequently from double-ringed wormholes?

also, about rotom. i noticed that near the end of the game (poni island at least) he begins giving you actual, more advanced tips? battle strategies and actual, super cool functions. it's still annoying as all heck to finish a battle and be greeted with "hey ROTO-(letter) did you KNOW!" but his hints do actually get pretty cool sometimes.

and while i'm on a roll of questions, might as well ask everybody here:
did you ever completely mess up with a shiny? explode/self-destruct, recoil, or some other mistake?
Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:02 pm

aaron wrote:
    hey all! Quick interest check, would anyone be interested in a holiday tournament? (Lord_Syranus' idea!)

I would! I would have to do so from Sun, since I haven’t transferred any Pokémon to Ultra Sun and refuse to do so until I’ve completed the story (update on that; just completed Soffy’s trial without much of a hiccup and successfully got an Elekid with cross chop as the last member of my team :D now to level him up to 40 to match the rest of my team ^^’)
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:52 am

painwheel wrote:

and while i'm on a roll of questions, might as well ask everybody here:
did you ever completely mess up with a shiny? explode/self-destruct, recoil, or some other mistake?

i was playing a completely legal randomized version of Pokemon Emerald, and I was grinding my starter (a steelix) to level 25 on route one because I like abusing speed-up. Of course this was before I got Pokeballs, so about 10 minutes into grinding, guess what I find?

shiny slowking

i was sCREAMING, i was so mad. I still hate shiny slowking, and slowking in general to this day because of that, and I'm debating hunting two shiny slowpokes, one so i can reclaim the slowking, and one so i can kNOCK IT OUT THIS TIME WHILE I HAVE POKEBALLS SO I CAN BRING OUT MY RAGGGEEEE

okay i'm sorry this story just makes me really angry every time I think about it ;_;
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Death&Ruin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:02 am

painwheel wrote:
even 1k-2k lightyears in, can you still get shinies frequently from double-ringed wormholes?

also, about rotom. i noticed that near the end of the game (poni island at least) he begins giving you actual, more advanced tips? battle strategies and actual, super cool functions. it's still annoying as all heck to finish a battle and be greeted with "hey ROTO-(letter) did you KNOW!" but his hints do actually get pretty cool sometimes.
[/b]

As far as I know, distance doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is the amount of rings around the wormhole! I found all of my shinies in wormholes that were about 2k lightyears away, actually.

As for Rotom, I haven't noticed any change in tips, sadly. He's still tlling me the same old stuff, haha. It's actually kinda annoying. I love that you can interact more with Rotom and kind of build a friendship with it, but it certainly is more annoying than helpful when it repeats the same thing 50x. Wanna go look at the map? Too bad, you have to wait for Rotom to stop talking first. Wanna look at the pokedex? Wait again. Plus is it really necessary to give me some tips every time I close a menu, enter a new area or finish a fight? That's kinda over the top in my opinion.
Death&Ruin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:51 am

Death&Ruin wrote:
painwheel wrote:
even 1k-2k lightyears in, can you still get shinies frequently from double-ringed wormholes?

[/b]

As far as I know, distance doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is the amount of rings around the wormhole! I found all of my shinies in wormholes that were about 2k lightyears away, actually.

As for Rotom, I haven't noticed any change in tips, sadly. He's still tlling me the same old stuff, haha. It's actually kinda annoying. I love that you can interact more with Rotom and kind of build a friendship with it, but it certainly is more annoying than helpful when it repeats the same thing 50x. Wanna go look at the map? Too bad, you have to wait for Rotom to stop talking first. Wanna look at the pokedex? Wait again. Plus is it really necessary to give me some tips every time I close a menu, enter a new area or finish a fight? That's kinda over the top in my opinion.

because of this i usually just use the Fly (i know it's charizard glide but as someone who's been playing pokemon since 2004 it's hard to get used to that lmao) menu to check the map instead of waiting for rotom to shut up lol

also, rotom told me something awesome a few days ago?? did you know you can check your pokemon's IVs in their summary menu by pressing Y on the stats screen? It's not helpful once you get the IV checker thing in the battle tree, but for early game and main story teams, it's super helpful :'0
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceLatte » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:35 am

Hey all!
I'm desperately searching for a shiny Latias for a very close friend of mine. I want to surprise her.
I don't have much to offer, but I have a Shiny Reshiram, Shiny Gardevoir, Shiny Flygon, Regular Dialga, and regular Marshadow. Oh! And also, the event shiny Silvally. And a shiny Charmander.
If you want, you can pick two, but please exclude Flygon if you are. ^^;
Please PM me if you're interested!
© ──────────────────────[ 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
they/them :: he/him
Hi guys! Call me Latte. I'm just here for a good time.
I'm typically active on forum games only. However,
my PMs are always open! I'm not a minor
D4DJ: Denonbu: Vtubers: Pokemon
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Furvilla links here links here links
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──────
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈'𝐕𝐄
──────

███████████████████████
PrinceLatte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regigigas » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:13 am

oh my god oh my god oH MY GOD BABY

Imagechess
she/they/he

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:15 am

painwheel wrote:

Congrats!!! Do you know how many SRs that took or nah?
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regigigas » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:38 am

PikaPerfect wrote:
painwheel wrote:

[shiny reshiram . jpg] (the image is huge so I'm snipping it out)

Congrats!!! Do you know how many SRs that took or nah?

yikes, i'm afraid i don't sorry !!
it was the equivalent of 15 hours of semi-nonstop sr'ing, though? only took me... since wednesday i think. my GUESS is 500-700 sr's. certainly not above 1000!

this was also done w/o a shiny charm, so i'm just. lucky
Imagechess
she/they/he

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me