✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby Rainbow Dash » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:58 am

Takura. wrote:If you missed the Original Cap Pikachu (or went with a different one), you have the chance to get the Original Cap one! ovo
To tie in with the 20th movie, Pokémon! I Choose You, the Original Cap Pikachu is being distributed in Singapore. As Singapore has no specific region, the American and Japanese games can all download this Pokémon with the code PIKACHUM20. This distribution provides Original Cap Pikachu, which has Ash’s hat from the Kanto and Johto series of the anime. This Pikachu also comes with the special Pikashunium Z Z-Crystal which turns the move Thunderbolt into the Z-Move 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. End date unknown.

Yes! I wanted original cap Pikachu since I started Pokemon with the very first episodes in the 90s. Grabbed mine and I'm happy.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Takura. wrote:If you missed the Original Cap Pikachu (or went with a different one), you have the chance to get the Original Cap one! ovo
To tie in with the 20th movie, Pokémon! I Choose You, the Original Cap Pikachu is being distributed in Singapore. As Singapore has no specific region, the American and Japanese games can all download this Pokémon with the code PIKACHUM20. This distribution provides Original Cap Pikachu, which has Ash’s hat from the Kanto and Johto series of the anime. This Pikachu also comes with the special Pikashunium Z Z-Crystal which turns the move Thunderbolt into the Z-Move 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. End date unknown.

Figures it would be the one I already have. :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shiny Silvally code [eu]

Postby Nomi » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Hey everyone!
I forgot my 3ds is US, not EU, and got the Shiny Silvally code in an European Gamestop. I'd be glad to give the code to someone who doesn't have it and has the EU region :) Pm me, if interested.

Thanks for the interest, I have found a trading partner ~
Nomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:05 am

If you already have the original cap from the other event can you get a second one from this?
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raikki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:11 am

Geowlett wrote:If you already have the original cap from the other event can you get a second one from this?

Yep! I’ve got two now! However, only one pikachu z-stone
Check out my art shop
Raikki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 am

Thank heavens. I didn't get any of the cap pokemon so getting the one that has the most nostalgia for me is win win.

I wish nintendo would take it easy with gamestop codes though and do more internet things like this or QR distributions like Megerna was.

That said definitely gettin Ultra Sun, gonna hold out and run a full Kanto starter trio.
Currently collecting PPS dogs.
Music makes you braver.
Syn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Syn wrote:I wish nintendo would take it easy with gamestop codes though and do more internet things like this or QR distributions like Megerna was.

this^^ I like the internet mystery gifts more than the code ones ^^" I don't mind the code gifts but they get annoying especially when the cards are only available during the worst time period possible >.<
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:30 pm

PikaPerfect wrote:
Syn wrote:I wish nintendo would take it easy with gamestop codes though and do more internet things like this or QR distributions like Megerna was.

this^^ I like the internet mystery gifts more than the code ones ^^" I don't mind the code gifts but they get annoying especially when the cards are only available during the worst time period possible >.<

It can be annoying but, for the most part, it's tie-ins with merchandise releases, and they want to get people to stores to see new products, ~especially~ when they release a new TCG set (I believe we've had one for every set they've released since XY-ish, which means one store distro every couple months), in the hopes of getting purchases (Shiny Silvally, Crimson Invasion TCG set release, which includes Silvally on the boosters, the Elite Trainer Box and a Shiny Silvally promo box. Marshadow? Partially Burning Shadows TCG set release, partially the film hitting cinemas. That Target Charizard? Guess what, another TCG promo box release!)... I assume we'll be getting another store distro around February, to tie-in with the "Ultra Prism" TCG set, so get ready for that!
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:50 am

Bisylizzie wrote:
PikaPerfect wrote:

It can be annoying but, for the most part, it's tie-ins with merchandise releases, and they want to get people to stores to see new products, ~especially~ when they release a new TCG set (I believe we've had one for every set they've released since XY-ish, which means one store distro every couple months), in the hopes of getting purchases (Shiny Silvally, Crimson Invasion TCG set release, which includes Silvally on the boosters, the Elite Trainer Box and a Shiny Silvally promo box. Marshadow? Partially Burning Shadows TCG set release, partially the film hitting cinemas. That Target Charizard? Guess what, another TCG promo box release!)... I assume we'll be getting another store distro around February, to tie-in with the "Ultra Prism" TCG set, so get ready for that!

i don't really follow the TCG very much, so that might explain why I never noticed that correlation :') It definitely makes more sense now. I can't wait to see what they do with the Ultra Prism thing though, the card designs for that look amazing!
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:38 pm

PikaPerfect wrote:

The code ones I can see the argument for but personally I don't like them. It's really crummy when people pick up extra codes and sell them off on eBay instead of letting an actual fan who would use that take it fair and square. Thankfully most Gamestops are really good about one code per person but sometimes they just don't care.

I really don't see too many tie-ins with the TCG. Then again I'm not interested in the TCG and only notice it when my weekly YuGiOh tournament and the Pokemon TCG tournaments have to share space.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me