✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby Syn » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Kinda sad the Pokemon Go event is almost over. Thanks to the event I managed to finally catch and level an excellent Gengar (at least for my level). More thank makes up for living a few hundred miles from the nearest game stop. XD

Also thrilled to see the first of the Gen 3 mons being sent out.
Currently collecting PPS dogs.
Music makes you braver.
Syn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:36 pm

Just returned to pokemon go after months of not playing, and I managed to get a witch hat pichu <3 Really loved the event too~ Extra candies really helped me out.
On the other hand, I really want to do legendary raids but there are barely any people doing it where I live. :(
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Sounds like we're getting a new trailer drop tomorrow, with a focus on at least one team, and a link to a word that may be familiar to those who either check out leaks/rumours or one of the theorised code names for the games... At least, that's what the implications seems to be, based on the image being used to tease the announcement.
Japanese tease, but I assume an English trailer will follow.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:42 am

Hype! I hope it releases before I have to go out to do errands tomorrow.

Wondertrading was fun yesterday. I sent out two boxes of spooky themed Pokémon holding themed items. I got quite a few ghost/bat/dark/poison Pokémon back but nothing I was interested in keeping sadly.

Now I just need to finish redeeming codes so I can turn in my extra copy of moon to go towards ultra sun.... I might just end up having to trade them away, I still have so many. :"D
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:25 am

P3PP3R_c0rn wrote:Just returned to pokemon go after months of not playing, and I managed to get a witch hat pichu <3 Really loved the event too~ Extra candies really helped me out.
On the other hand, I really want to do legendary raids but there are barely any people doing it where I live. :(

I feel you on the legendaries. The raids only seem to pop up while I'm at work or when nobody else is around to help.
Music makes you braver.
Syn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:47 am

Lol no one plays GO in my area anymore either. =_=

They should figure out a way to make it so single players can get them to. Like a reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaallly rare egg or summoning item you can get from a pokestop.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:50 am

There are a ton of players in my area. There's even a facebook page so folks can coordinate. For a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, we're serious about our pokemons.

I just have poor timing on the raids themselves. So far I've seen about twelve, all of them have been while I was working with the exception of one that was in the wee hours and nobody was able to respond before the timer was up. I figure I'll get one eventually through sheer stubborn hope.

But yeah, maybe like an anniversary egg you get for your sign up anniversary. I don't care how long I'd have to walk to hatch it.
Music makes you braver.
Syn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Announcement day, let's gooooooo~ If no one else has posted before the announcement goes live, I'll edit this post. I'll also mention, in advance, that my stance on "spoilers" is, if it's officially revealed in official released material, I don't consider it a spoiler because it's something that they've voluntarily put out there, to try to get people hyped for/to purchase the game.

Also, preloads are now up for USUM in a couple of regions, which includes a code for a free theme. Almost scary that we're only about two weeks away!

Trailer is a go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXhtZHn3vDc

And, yes, it's Rainbow Rocket! A look at their base, plus sounds like a remixed theme? Also, neat 3D models for a variety of characters. Battle Agency, might be interesting, the idea of renting Pokemon and battling it out (a la, Battle Factory, which I never tried out). New item "fetch" quest, with interesting sounding rewards! Island Scans getting an update... Plus a little bit more on the Ultra Wormholes (Legendaries for daaayyyyyssss... Will be interesting to see if it removes the shiny lock for a handful of them...)

There's a big ol' press release going around, which gives a little more info on a few bits of the new stuff - link is here, it's a long ol' one. http://pokemon.gamespress.com/releases/ ... pokemon-ul
If this means the Rainbow Rocket leak is correct, then there ~may~ be more Alolan forms coming (well, at least one...). Also, even more version-exclusive stuff to keep an eye on and use to decide which version you want... And, sounds like they really wanna get people to use the Festival Plaza, with the Agency stuff.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:39 am

Ok so first they announce that we can catch Houndoom and now this? These games are going to be AMAZING!!!
Vector • he/it • adult
Zexalii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:41 am

Battle factory! Hsjdjjkshffbdh