✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby bisylizzie » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:37 pm

Rin ;v; wrote:My week has been made honestly gosh I love Japan.

This game was made in 2016 and is only now being ported over if I recall, so the models are older. It seems they didn't do much to change it.

Not “ported”, as it was always a 3DS game, just translated (porting refers to when a game was originally on one platform, but later gets converted to run on another - not to be confused with remake/remaster, which is where stuff like graphics/sounds/etc gets updated). As the upcoming release is just the full version of the game (it was originally going to release in “episodes”, of course they wouldn’t do anything as drastic as outright change models (especially if it’s part of the look they’re going for) - I’d guess that the only reason it took so long between the first episode and this is because they decided to drop that concept, instead releasing the whole thing in one go and waiting until the localisation was complete, in order to get a worldwide release ‘round the same time.

I’m gonna plan to pick it up myself, as I think the idea is quite an interesting one. It’d be an interesting send-off for the 3DS (assuming no other Pokemon games come afterwards)!
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Yoshi_Plays wrote:
painwheel wrote:
SplashGames wrote:Anybody know what pokemon look like the cat on my signature? I love Pokemon AND cats. So cats + pokemon = HEAVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

aha,, i'm afraid that isn't a pokemon!

it looks the most like purrloin, i'd say. Image

Oh cool I love Purrloin!

Not to be a downer but you need to have written permission from the original artist in order to display their art on your profile. If I remember correctly, cs rules state that you can't just pull random art off Google and use it.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:29 am

Code: Select all
[b]If you could be any Pokémon, which would you like to be?[/b]

I'd personally love to be an Absol. Would be nice to save people/pokemon by telling them about whatever bad things are gonna happen soon. I also like the idea of being a fluffy creature since i love hugs, ahaha.

..i can't be the only one to think about this, right?

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:16 am

Here comes Nintendo with another set of distributions, this time running a year-long "Legendary celebration"! As usual, looks like the standard serial code from whatever local store does the codes, and mostly focusing on the version exclusives... It looks like SM will get them at Level 60, whilst USUM gets them at Level 100, plus possible Gold Bottle Caps for those who use Hyper Training. There'll also be the usual load of merch to check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNnaJZ8Z4EY
https://www.pokemonlegendary.com/en-gb/

Celebrate a year of the most powerful Pokémon with Legendary Pokémon distributions, Pokémon TCG collections, and more!

Pokémon Trading Card Game
Players of the Pokémon TCG can expect a range of Legendary-themed product tie-ins in 2018, including new collections, Pokémon-GX cards, and more. The Pokémon Company International will announce details about these new products throughout the year, closer to each item’s retail launch.

Pokémon Mobile Games
Players of the popular Pokémon Shuffle mobile game for Android and iOS devices will also be able to participate in the legendary year activities. In addition to the current expert and special stages featuring Legendary Pokémon continuing throughout the year, players will have two new event stages with Legendary Pokémon Dialga and Palkia, available to play from February 6–13.

Pokémon GO players can also expect to see special promotions featuring Legendary Pokémon in 2018 as part of this legendary year celebration, with details being released soon.

Pokémon Animation
The Pokémon TV app, available on iOS and Android devices, will feature monthly Pokémon movies tied to the Legendary Pokémon featured in that month’s distribution. For example, Pokémon the Movie: The Rise of Darkrai, which features Legendary Pokémon Dialga and Palkia, will be available on the app during February. Fans can also expect certain associated Pokémon movies to air on various Pokémon broadcast partners, including Disney XD in the US, at select times during some of these months.

In Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, many of these Legendary Pokémon can be discovered in special locations. Some Legendary Pokémon will appear only in one game or the other. However, in this yearlong Legendary Pokémon celebration, you can get the Pokémon you wouldn't ordinarily find in your game. Different Pokémon will be available every month, so keep checking this site for details on which Legendary Pokémon are currently available.

So, the schedule?

February - Dialga OR Palkia
March - Regigigas OR Heatran
April - Raikou OR Entei
May- Xerneas OR Yveltal
June - Shiny Zygarde
July - Tornadus OR Thundurus
August - Kyogre OR Groudon
September Latios OR Latias
October - Reshiram OR Zekrom
November - Ho-Oh OR Lugia

One other neat thing, is it looks like new art for all the included legendaries?
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 am

Dang, nothing for January? (I am an impatient one)

If you could be any Pokémon, which would you like to be?
I can't decide so how's about a ditto. (Not one that belongs to a trainer ofc, I ain't gonna be a breeding slave)
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mew5522 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:14 pm

lol gamestops going to think i'm extremley suspisous, because I have moon and ultra sun. Then my cousin and my bff both have sun and ultra sun and a lot of times their parents don't have the time to drive them there so i'm kinda just get the event cards for them. I'm just going to be walking into gamestop all like "ya can I have SIX event cards". Hopefully though my bff and I will be able to plan sleepovers ever month so it's less suspisous XD. (i'm just going to hope my cousin will be able to go get them himself)
Mew5522

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:40 am

Geowlett wrote:Dang, nothing for January? (I am an impatient one)

Maybe if they'd announced it in December rather than January? (The 20th Anniversary distributions were the same, announced mid-Jan, then ran monthly from the beginning of Feb.

As for the comment about getting loads of codes... They're only supposed to give out one per person, regardless of how many copies of the game/"I'm just getting one for x"... Though, if you can visit multiple stores, you can ~kinda~ get round this/if you've got a cool staff member who's all "Yeah, sure, take a couple" (or, if you go towards the end of the handing out period, where they're more likely to be "just take them" for whatever's left over). Most of the staff at my local store are pretty cool about it and will likely give me multiple codes if I ask (which I sometimes do for siblings, as we don't usually get code cards here, but they're printed off through the till)
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strange_Atoms » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:45 am

Hello! I got pokemon sun for x-mas this year. I chose poplio as my starter, and he has finally evolved into a primarina. On my team I have:
Arcainie
Foamantis
Alolan persin
Selazle
Magritron
ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW INTO THE CITYImage
Strange_Atoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Bisylizzie wrote:
Geowlett wrote:Dang, nothing for January? (I am an impatient one)

Maybe if they'd announced it in December rather than January? (The 20th Anniversary distributions were the same, announced mid-Jan, then ran monthly from the beginning of Feb.

As for the comment about getting loads of codes... They're only supposed to give out one per person, regardless of how many copies of the game/"I'm just getting one for x"... Though, if you can visit multiple stores, you can ~kinda~ get round this/if you've got a cool staff member who's all "Yeah, sure, take a couple" (or, if you go towards the end of the handing out period, where they're more likely to be "just take them" for whatever's left over). Most of the staff at my local store are pretty cool about it and will likely give me multiple codes if I ask (which I sometimes do for siblings, as we don't usually get code cards here, but they're printed off through the till)

Technically all events are 'one code per customer' but none of the stores I've gone to follow that rule. They typically just hand me at least 2 codes without me even needing to ask.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mew5522 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Ya the staff at the gamestop I go to are pretty cool about it an stuff and they still have a lot even when I go towards the end. Thanks for the clarification though :3. I also get them for my cousin and best friends since they don't always have a ride there and it's just like awww poor human beans. But ya people at gamestop are the best. This is definitly not on the pokemon topic, but I went to a gamestop to try to get a ducktales funko pop for my friend and it wasn't at that store so they just called up the other store all like "yo can you search for this funko pop". When i'm older an stuff i'm 87% sure that i'm going to try to work at gamestop XD.

I didn't mean to offened anyone by my comment or anything I don't want to be seen as greedy an stuff. It's just I didn't really know that was a rule and also my bff and cousin are very special peoples so I want them to be happy aswhile.
Mew5522

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me