✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby BlingBling » Wed May 30, 2018 4:14 pm

Geowlett wrote:Best natures for Entei and Yveltal?

Adamant for Entei and for Yveltal it depends on the role you want it to play for your team. I see special attackers and physically bulky ran often as well as mixed rash/naive

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raikki » Wed May 30, 2018 4:38 pm

The new trailer is AMAZING. I know some people are disappointed but I think it’s gonna be great. I’m excited :D
Check out my art shop
Raikki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Wed May 30, 2018 5:30 pm

Keep in mind it's been confirmed to be a side game guys. The main game releases next year. ^_^"

Idk how I feel about it. It has features that really interest me but there is also stuff that I didn't like. I guess I'll hold off until more info is given? I want it to be good and to like it since it features one of my favorite Pokémon. >_<

I doubt I buy a switch for it regardless. I'll just borrow my boyfriends switch to play it if I end up getting it.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Wed May 30, 2018 6:02 pm

So, yeah, that announcement, huh? Long ol' press releases incoming~

Pokémon games unveiled for Nintendo Switch
During a special Pokémon press conference in Tokyo today, The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo announced three new ways to play Pokémon for Nintendo Switch™—Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!, Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, and the free-to-start Pokémon Quest. With the addition of these new titles, Pokémon is broadening the scope of video game offerings from the franchise to appeal to its wide variety of fans at all player levels. Pokémon also announced that the next introduction to its popular core RPG series, which was teased last year at E3, will arrive in late 2019 on Nintendo Switch for the first time.

Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!

With Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, Pokémon is inviting fans on a new journey by taking them back to a familiar setting. Inspired by Pokémon Yellow, which was originally released in Japan on Nintendo’s Game Boy in 1998, these two new titles feature many of the intuitive gameplay functions offered to players in the hugely popular Pokémon GO and are designed for players taking their first steps into the Pokémon video game world. Trainers will embark on an epic adventure set in the iconic Kanto region joined by their trusty Pikachu in Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Eevee in Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! They feature brand new gameplay to make the most of the unique capabilities of Nintendo Switch, such as throwing Poké Balls to catch Pokémon by swinging Joy-Con™ controllers, as well as the opportunity for family and friends to battle and explore together in a new two-player mode. The games were unveiled in partnership with GAME FREAK, the games’ developers and original creators of the Pokémon video game franchise.

“With the launch of Pokémon GO in 2016 and the global sensation that ensued, millions of new players were introduced to the world of Pokémon,” said Junichi Masuda, director at GAME FREAK inc. “For many people, Pokémon GO was their first experience with the Pokémon brand, so we have crafted these two new titles to be an accessible entry point to our core RPG series while giving our longtime fans a new way to play Pokémon.”

The connection between these two new titles and Pokémon GO doesn’t end there - literally. GAME FREAK and The Pokémon Company teamed up with Niantic to bring next-level innovation by offering players the ability to connect their Pokémon GO to their Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! game. Players can catch Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region in Pokémon GO and then transfer them into their Nintendo Switch adventure. Something special will also be coming to the world of Pokémon GO, making the connection between both games even more appealing for Trainers. Details for this will be revealed in the near future.

The Poké Ball Plus* a device that can be used to play Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! in place of a Joy-Con or alongside Pokémon GO instead of the Pokémon GO Plus, was also unveiled, continuing the innovative ways to connect the games. The Poké Ball Plus features motion controls, lights up with a variety of colors, vibrates, and plays sounds. When catching a Pokémon in the Nintendo Switch games, players will be able to feel it moving within the device. It also does more than function as a controller—using the Poké Ball Plus, players can bring one of their Pokémon from Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! with them as they explore the real world, giving Trainers the opportunity to spend time with favorite Pokémon even when they’re not playing the game. Additionally, Trainers can receive a variety of rewards once Pokémon are returned to the Nintendo Switch games.

Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! will launch on November 16, 2018, exclusively on Nintendo Switch. The Poké Ball Plus will be available at participating retailers on the same day.

Watch the Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! announcement trailer here.

For more information about Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, please visit: Pokemon.com/PokemonLetsGo.

Pokémon Quest

Pokémon Quest, a rambunctious action RPG game, was also revealed at the press conference, along with the surprise for fans that it is available today on Nintendo eShop. Developed by GAME FREAK, Pokémon Quest takes players across Tumblecube Island, where everything’s a cube—including the Pokémon. Travel the length and breadth of the island hunting for treasure, battling with wild Pokémon, discovering unexplored territories, and even cooking tasty treats to tempt new Pokémon to join your party.

Gameplay features of Pokémon Quest include:

Battle by tapping—Pokémon Quest uses simple touch controls that can be enjoyed by everyone.
Befriend many Pokémon—Use items collected throughout expeditions to befriend a wide array of Pokémon.
Create your Pokémon dream team—Partner with three of your Pokémon friends to battle through diverse environments.
Pokémon unique to you—Use different Power Stones to personalize your Pokémon friends however you want and give them unique stats.
Customize your base camp—Decorate your home with cute and fun collectibles that not only look good, but can provide in-game benefits.
"This new Pokémon title, developed by GAME FREAK, lets players explore the island of Tumblecube with their team of cute, cube-shaped characters known as Pokéxel,” said Shigeru Ohmori, director at GAME FREAK. “Players will be able to personalize their Pokémon and develop a strong bond with their Pokémon friends while battling their way through the adventure. With the simple touch-screen controls, Pokémon Quest is a game that Pokémon fans of all ages can pick up and play.”

Watch a trailer for Pokémon Quest here: https://youtu.be/j0AEUmgGHRE.

For more information about Pokémon Quest, please visit: Pokemon.com/Quest.

*The Poké Ball Plus will be sold separately and is not included with Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! At the time of release, the Poké Ball Plus will only be compatible with Pokémon Go, Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! and will not be compatible with any other Nintendo Switch software.

Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
Return to the Kanto region and experience a classic Pokémon journey in a whole new way with Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! These two titles were created by GAME FREAK, the developers of the Pokémon core RPG titles. Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! introduce a new play style that anyone can enjoy, combined with the fun of collecting Pokémon.

Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! are based on Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition, which first launched in Japan in 1998. These updated versions have been reimagined to make the most of the unique capabilities of the Nintendo Switch. The games also capture the fun of Pokémon GO and its intuitive Pokémon-catching mechanic.

Befriend Your Partner
At the start of your tale, you will encounter either Pikachu or Eevee, depending on which game version you choose. This Pikachu or Eevee will join you as your partner in your adventures, growing together with you on your journey.

Pikachu or Eevee will be with you wherever you go, either hanging on your shoulder or riding on your head. Don’t let their adorable expressions fool you into thinking that cuteness is all they offer, though. Your partner will be a dependable ally in battle, too.

In addition to determining your first partner Pokémon, there will be some differences in the species of Pokémon that you encounter and the rate at which you encounter them based on whether you choose Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!

Catching Made Easy
The games utilize the abilities of the Nintendo Switch to add new and more accessible ways to experience Pokémon and play in the Pokémon universe. Even those who have never played the Pokémon series before will be able to dive right in—Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! are easily approachable for newcomers to the series, but also have enough depth to keep veteran Trainers on their toes.

The practice of catching Pokémon has been changed dramatically from previous titles. Now you can use your Nintendo Switch’s Joy-Con to toss a Poké Ball at your target with one hand, either by pressing a button or flicking your wrist. With fewer buttons and intuitive action, it’s never been simpler.

Play Pokémon Together
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! also feature two-player simultaneous play. By sharing one of the Joy-Con controllers with a partner, two players can adventure at the same time. Throw Poké Balls together when you encounter Pokémon to boost your chances of successfully catching them, or have a friend lend a hand by joining you in battles against Trainers in your game.

Poké Ball Plus
To really capture the Pokémon spirit of these titles, the new Poké Ball Plus accessory allows you to interact with the games like never before. The Poké Ball-shaped device can be used to play Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! in place of your Joy-Con. In addition to motion controls, the device lights up with a variety of colors, vibrates, and plays sounds. When you try to catch a Pokémon, you’ll feel it moving inside its Poké Ball, and if your catch is successful, you’ll even hear the cry of the Pokémon you just caught. As a controller, the Poké Ball Plus will bring a new level of fun and immersion to these games.

But the Poké Ball Plus does more than just function as a controller. Take one of your favorite Pokémon from these games for a stroll in your Poké Ball Plus, and you can bring it with you as you go about your daily life in the real world. You can spend time with your Pokémon even when you’re not playing Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!—and you’ll be rewarded in various ways when you return them to your game.

Plus, the Poké Ball Plus works as a Pokémon GO Plus. That’s a lot of pluses for one little Poké Ball!

Pokémon GO Connection

There is a deep connection between Pokémon GO and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! For one thing, Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region that you have caught in Pokémon GO can be brought into these two new Nintendo Switch games. That’s not all, though. Look forward to more details at a later date.

Whether you’re a longtime fan or you’re taking your first steps into the world of Pokémon, Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!, Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, and the Poké Ball Plus provide a captivating way to experience the adventure.

I've not got a huge interest in Let's Go, but it looks like I'm probably not the target audience, if they're focusing on players who jumped on with Go and haven't played any of the main series games. The co-op thing seems interesting, if making the game a bit easier, and everyone gets the much-requested Pokemon following/riding back. The "something special" you can unlock sounds like a new Pokemon, so it'll be interesting to get the first taste of Gen 8...
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed May 30, 2018 11:10 pm

I admit, I'm not a fan of Go, but that's just because of my phone's GPS system being on the fritz. I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to Let's Go though. It looks interesting enough for me to give it a try before giving it a hard time. I saw the trailer, and it also looks like you can dress up either Pikachu or Eevee, so that's a pretty interesting feature, and of course I'm excited to bring back following Pokemon. I probably will play the games, and because of my short list of interests, I'll probably like it. I've never had a bad experience with a Pokemon game other than Gates to Infinity.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu May 31, 2018 2:37 am

I may buy it but im not too sure yet. If i do, i will definately choose eevee
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paws00001 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:13 am

guyssss i'm so happy it was my birthday a couple of weeks
ago and yesterday i received a surprise gift from my family and
it was a nintendo switch!!! aaaaa!

i've been playing pokemon quest for the past two days
and i'm loving it! i got a shiny ponyta for one of my first pots and
my bulbasaur evolved and aaaa

even though i kind of fell out of go i'm pretty excited for
lets go eevee/pikachu. i'm probably choosing eevee but maybe not, maybe
i'll change my mind sometime.
hi
paws00001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inigo. » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:43 am

anyone wanna exchange friend codes? pm me if you do. I wanna get more friend safaris for shiny pokemon ;;
Thanks to the rarity change i finally got an omgsr!!! It's been a goal of mine since 2013 aaa
Inigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:02 am

rip i lost my 3ds and pokemon black 2 game -- i was hunting for legendaries to transfer to my sun. oopsies, i'm 99% sure it was stolen so i'm quite upset;; my ds meant the world to me.
i'm getting a new white 2 which i guess i can play on my ds lite? im probably gonna save up for a switch rather than a new 3ds but who knows.

has there been any talk of a gen 4 or gen 1 remake? i'd love to see those tbh-- after oras i was hoping maybe there'd be more remakes?? im not really keeping up with what's going on in tokyo and im just gonna admit im not willing to read these long posts LMAO its my summer vacation yall

with that, i do have a quick question--
Code: Select all
[b]what are new ideas you'd like to see in the next pokemon games?[/b]

like, we had islands, trials, rustling grass, mega evolution - so what do you hope is next?
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inigo. » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:35 am

Oh yeah pokemon Lets Go Eevee/ Pikachu are gen 1 remakes and those are coming out for the switch but they are sorta spinoffs I guess

what are new ideas you'd like to see in the next pokemon games? I'd probably want to see more ways to interact with your pokemon? Like how in XY there were mini games in pokemon Amie but like more personal to the pokemon? Like maybe a nitendogs like one where you throw frisbees to your pokemon but idk how that would work tbh
Thanks to the rarity change i finally got an omgsr!!! It's been a goal of mine since 2013 aaa
Inigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me